LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shereen Fons [Dominique Danger]

Started by death, April 02, 2008, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

She could kill you with her hands even if you fought back at full strength. (An average man of course). She is powerful but a bit rough sometimes

liftcarryfan1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

nujerz84

I saw her in August...she is a very cool person with insane thickness but perhaps because it was our first time together..it was a very basic session.  I'm 50/50 if I will see her again.
m

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her in August...she is a very cool person with insane thickness but perhaps because it was our first time together..it was a very basic session.  I'm 50/50 if I will see her again.
m

I will agree with this and say she isn't who she portrays to be at all...

Warhawk Overdrive

Is she good for sensual worship?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she good for sensual worship?
Sort of; she is a dominatrix and that isn't something you forget while you're with her. She calls it respectful worship.

Prophaniti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her in August...she is a very cool person with insane thickness but perhaps because it was our first time together..it was a very basic session.  I'm 50/50 if I will see her again.
m

I will agree with this and say she isn't who she portrays to be at all...

I can agree with this, she's pretty chill and i used to talk with her a bunch. She turns it on when needed though
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ziggy113

She use to be the only session provider that would do overhead lifts, don't know if she does any more & that's a pity as there doesn't seem to be anybody else who offers this with average sized men.  That said it was more of short overhead type of lift whereby the liftee was balanced on her head & then pushed up with a short jerk, a strict press / gorilla press type of overhead lift would be more impressive!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

I don't think you can all yourself experienced in sessions until you have experienced DD! I had an amazing time and didn't get beaten up either! She must have felt sorry for me. Go for it. She is unique in the session world, in a good way.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

spanky103

I met her about ten years ago....worse session ever.  She didn't do anything I asked (basic stuff: humiliation, scissors, facesitting). It's almost like she hadn't read my email. I didn't find her attractive at all, but, of course, that depends on what you like. I can only give my opinion. I've sessioned with hundreds of women, and this one stood out as my only bad experience.

Maybe it was a miscommunication or I just caught her on a bad day.   

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her about ten years ago....worse session ever.  She didn't do anything I asked (basic stuff: humiliation, scissors, facesitting). It's almost like she hadn't read my email. I didn't find her attractive at all, but, of course, that depends on what you like. I can only give my opinion. I've sessioned with hundreds of women, and this one stood out as my only bad experience.

Maybe it was a miscommunication or I just caught her on a bad day.

Hundreds of women?

Dinger123

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What does she charge?

Email her

Dinger123

Okay, Im scheduled to meet her next Friday. I'm 5'8, 27yo, 175ish. From experience do people think I'm still considered small according to her strength?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

missouribob

Good luck tell u how it goes What kind of session are you going to have? Bob

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay, Im scheduled to meet her next Friday. I'm 5'8, 27yo, 175ish. From experience do people think I'm still considered small according to her strength?

Honestly she might be able to press slam or overhead lift you.  She is strong and rough. You'd be a peace of cake to her and her arms might be thicker than your legs let alone her legs!