⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shereen Fons [Dominique Danger]

Started by death, April 02, 2008, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squeezemebaby

"Pegmebaby", lol.

All my friends and family know what type of women I like, why I like them and what I love doing with them.

If pegging were my thing, I would be freakin' proud of it and owning it to the max.

But sorry, nope, it's not my thing.

Next.

-Squeezemebaby

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

squeezemebaby

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To be fair, Pegmebaby, he's forever turning women away - when they post on his forum.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I run G.W.M since Nov 4, 2008 when I was 17 prepared it. I graduated from Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering. How about you internet tough guy?

98% of the negative and troll comments on Private Sessions are this guy. The other 2% are his mom's drunk ex boyfriend. INTERNET TOUGH GUY Because it's easy to be a 6 foot 4 Olympic powerlifter and streetfighting god, from behind the confines of a keyboard.

Now get lost clown.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To be fair, Pegmebaby, he's forever turning women away - when they post on his forum.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I run G.W.M since Nov 4, 2008 when I was 17 prepared it. I graduated from Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering. How about you internet tough guy?

98% of the negative and troll comments on Private Sessions are this guy. The other 2% are his mom's drunk ex boyfriend. INTERNET TOUGH GUY Because it's easy to be a 6 foot 4 Olympic powerlifter and streetfighting god, from behind the confines of a keyboard.

Now get lost clown.

  Taking a real back seat there bossman. You sure you're not the intern?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

squeezemebaby

LOL!

Allow me to educate you a bit. I rarely get into stuff about myself, but sometimes people just ask for it, I guess.

-well known session women started visiting me in the 90's.
-I started shooting with them late 90's, early 2000's, got my first digital camera (Nikon Coolpix 950) in 2000.
-I used to design and maintain many websites of women since early 2000's
-Quite some women started sessions after I pointed the business out to them
-When I go to events, like for instance the FIBO, it's usually me who organizes evenings in hotel lobbies where quite some ladies will be having fun with the guys.
-I have done my Masters at the Technical University of Delft, Industrial Design, with a focus on designing in Virtual Reality. Finished in 1995. Meaning: I already had a bachelors in 1989.

Many of the women, that you make up stuff about, start questions about & yearn for, know me very well.

So.

Anything more you want to know?

-Squeezemebaby





You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To be fair, Pegmebaby, he's forever turning women away - when they post on his forum.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I run G.W.M since Nov 4, 2008 when I was 17 prepared it. I graduated from Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering. How about you internet tough guy?

98% of the negative and troll comments on Private Sessions are this guy. The other 2% are his mom's drunk ex boyfriend. INTERNET TOUGH GUY Because it's easy to be a 6 foot 4 Olympic powerlifter and streetfighting god, from behind the confines of a keyboard.

Now get lost clown.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

squeezemebaby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

  Taking a real back seat there bossman. You sure you're not the intern?

LOL, I was especially entertained by that guy who is photoshopped to left of him. Hilarious!

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

   Squeezemebaby KO1 The Photoshop Intern
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

I don't even get what the purpose of that photo is. There's nothing identifying anything, all the photo tells me is that the person in the photo and the guy in his display pic are the exact same

But anyway, I don't know if they married or w/e but Dominique is in a long relationship with a white dude. So she's definitely not only interested in black guys
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

squeezemebaby

The same person, but then with a photoshopped guy next to him.

All while he is assuming Polite Society is some unknown, anonymous internet troll.

Well, just like me, PegMeBaby, lol, Peg Society has been around for ages, since the online start of this scene, when there were only a few websites, Yahoo Groups, ICQ and the alt.amazon-women.admirers news group and certainly done his share of contributions to this scene.

-Squeezemebaby




Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

 Game recognises game.   :thanks:
    SMB, your longevity has me beat.  You were part of the scene from the start but you've stuck around.  When I started out, I had two benchmarks, Tre' and a certain Texas based photog.  They knew every woman worth knowing and those ladies came over to them at shows.  You are and remain the European equivalent. And it can only ever be achieved live and in person.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

squeezemebaby

Oh yes, the good old days, lol. What ever happened to that photographrer from Texas? Tre was here in Amsterdam last year, getting beaten up by a hot FBB, luckily just a few meters from the ICU entrance of a hospital.
Boy oh boy, she did a brutal beating on him. No, not once, but twice, since we were recording it on a phone and I didn't press the record button properly at the first beating, lol.
-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thenextgen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh yes, the good old days, lol. What ever happened to that photographrer from Texas? Tre was here in Amsterdam last year, getting beaten up by a hot FBB, luckily just a few meters from the ICU entrance of a hospital.
Boy oh boy, she did a brutal beating on him. No, not once, but twice, since we were recording it on a phone and I didn't press the record button properly at the first beating, lol.
-Squeezemebaby

Can you give more details about this event? never heard of it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh yes, the good old days, lol. What ever happened to that photographrer from Texas? Tre was here in Amsterdam last year, getting beaten up by a hot FBB, luckily just a few meters from the ICU entrance of a hospital.
Boy oh boy, she did a brutal beating on him. No, not once, but twice, since we were recording it on a phone and I didn't press the record button properly at the first beating, lol.
-Squeezemebaby

Can you give more details about this event? never heard of it.

   It wasn't for the public. 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh yes, the good old days, lol. What ever happened to that photographrer from Texas? Tre was here in Amsterdam last year, getting beaten up by a hot FBB, luckily just a few meters from the ICU entrance of a hospital.
Boy oh boy, she did a brutal beating on him. No, not once, but twice, since we were recording it on a phone and I didn't press the record button properly at the first beating, lol.
-Squeezemebaby

Can you give more details about this event? never heard of it.

   It wasn't for the public.

But I thought according to international law, any Tre-beatings were required to be publicized.  Sort of like Ceausescu getting plugged.  Heh heh!
Life sucks and then you die.

clay99

I think it was Alina Popa who beat up a photographer last year

squeezemebaby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can you give more details about this event? never heard of it.

It was a video shoot for Herbiceps. So, all in good fun.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It wasn't for the public.
But I thought according to international law, any Tre-beatings were required to be publicized.  Sort of like Ceausescu getting plugged.  Heh heh!

True. It should be publicized, but Tre is keeping it to himself for more than a year now!

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login