LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shereen Fons [Dominique Danger]

Started by death, April 02, 2008, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can you give more details about this event? never heard of it.

It was a video shoot for Herbiceps. So, all in good fun.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It wasn't for the public.
But I thought according to international law, any Tre-beatings were required to be publicized.  Sort of like Ceausescu getting plugged.  Heh heh!

True. It should be publicized, but Tre is keeping it to himself for more than a year now!

-Squeezemebaby

Oh my... 😱

I can confirm that the above-described events did happen and were recorded. The location of said recording is unknown at this time.

It's possible that Squeezemebaby may have a grainy, Zapruder-esque recording of the original encounter on the street which led to the meet-up on the mats.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Game recognises game.   :thanks:
    SMB, your longevity has me beat.  You were part of the scene from the start but you've stuck around.  When I started out, I had two benchmarks, Tre' and a certain Texas based photog.  They knew every woman worth knowing and those ladies came over to them at shows.  You are and remain the European equivalent. And it can only ever be achieved live and in person.

You are a highly respected master of the craft. Your kind words are truly humbling, and I tip my cap to you, Sir. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

squeezemebaby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can you give more details about this event? never heard of it.

It was a video shoot for Herbiceps. So, all in good fun.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It wasn't for the public.
But I thought according to international law, any Tre-beatings were required to be publicized.  Sort of like Ceausescu getting plugged.  Heh heh!

True. It should be publicized, but Tre is keeping it to himself for more than a year now!

-Squeezemebaby

Oh my... 😱

I can confirm that the above-described events did happen and were recorded. The location of said recording is unknown at this time.

It's possible that Squeezemebaby may have a grainy, Zapruder-esque recording of the original encounter on the street which led to the meet-up on the mats.

I certainly have that recording, lol. As does the lady. Shall I send it to ya?
-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sportsman99

Looking at her huge muscular thighs I bet nobody can resist at her scissors when she applies 100% of her power. Can anyone tell about their experience with her scissors?

squeezemebaby

10 yrs ago. I'm holding the camera while Dominique, dressed in a sexy Versace mini dress, wearing at least 9inch heels demolishes and dominates a victim in many ways.

After some brutal squeezing on the couch, she takes the action to the floor. At some point the guy is laying on his back, she sits nearby on her knees and drags his head between her thighs to start squeezing.

Yes, while she is sitting, high heels on, bend legs, on her knees. Squeezing his skull. And he starts screaming it out in pain. I had never seen something like that before. How can she have so much power, to squeeze a skull in that position, with ease, to the point of a person begging for his life. I truly felt at that moment that if she would use full force, that skull would crack in a sec.

Something I'll suerly never forget. Dominique is awesome!

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
10 yrs ago. I'm holding the camera while Dominique, dressed in a sexy Versace mini dress, wearing at least 9inch heels demolishes and dominates a victim in many ways.

After some brutal squeezing on the couch, she takes the action to the floor. At some point the guy is laying on his back, she sits nearby on her knees and drags his head between her thighs to start squeezing.

Yes, while she is sitting, high heels on, bend legs, on her knees. Squeezing his skull. And he starts screaming it out in pain. I had never seen something like that before. How can she have so much power, to squeeze a skull in that position, with ease, to the point of a person begging for his life. I truly felt at that moment that if she would use full force, that skull would crack in a sec.

Something I'll suerly never forget. Dominique is awesome!

-Squeezemebaby

I'm 100% convinced she can kill someone with just her legs or bare hands she is that strong

Prophaniti

There's always consent involved in session activities, but Dominique remains the only sessioner I've met that I fully think could do whatever she wanted to me no matter how much i fought.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's always consent involved in session activities, but Dominique remains the only sessioner I've met that I fully think could do whatever she wanted to me no matter how much i fought.

THAT is exactly the way Fabi made me feel.  It was quite a sobering experience to know that she literally held my life in her hands.
Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looking at her huge muscular thighs I bet nobody can resist at her scissors when she applies 100% of her power. Can anyone tell about their experience with her scissors?
Around the head, probably the 2nd strongest I've felt, on a very long list. She doesn't ever 'need' to go over 70% to get a tap after a few seconds, so you probably won't get her true max even if you ask for it unless you've already spent several hours with her. Also I'm not sure if she's still capable of hitting that level anymore since she seems to have lost some size from when she was at her biggest and scariest* a few years ago.
*a compliment, she was never anything short of super professional and eager to deliver the kind of session I wanted

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's always consent involved in session activities, but Dominique remains the only sessioner I've met that I fully think could do whatever she wanted to me no matter how much i fought.

THAT is exactly the way Fabi made me feel.  It was quite a sobering experience to know that she literally held my life in her hands.

That's what I like about her.

clay99

She got recognised as a 3rd degree black belt by the IBBJF.

Fair to say she's the toughest lady on here by a mile?

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She got recognised as a 3rd degree black belt by the IBBJF.

Fair to say she's the toughest lady on here by a mile?

She perhaps scared me as much of any sessionate ever.

post_punk_skunk

Does she still tour? I feel like I haven't seen her on SG in a while.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She got recognised as a 3rd degree black belt by the IBBJF.

Fair to say she's the toughest lady on here by a mile?

She perhaps scared me as much of any sessionate ever.

Her stats are scary if she really is 200lbs and with her powerlifting background and being a black belt in BJJ that means her conditioning/cardio must be high level. An elite athlete like her could beat up high level male grapplers.

glucca1989

I met her ages ago. Definitely scary strong. she literally had me lifted above her head - completely helpless - and started a conversation about how lonely she was and how she wanted me to take her to dinner that night and get to know each other. she felt like she could have held me like that for a half hour, and i think was oblivious to how intimidating it was. yes it was sexy as hell being held like that but it was also a little too close to reality - i finished the session and practically ran out the door. it's still etched in my mind though - amazing, strange and scary experience