Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James1974

Tallstrongcurvygirl. Seems she is 6'6 at 130kgs. That's a big big girl! Wonder how strong she is?


liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tallstrongcurvygirl. Seems she is 6'6 at 130kgs. That's a big big girl! Wonder how strong she is?

She is big but she only has videos lifting small men.

Natasha Leonna from Brazil is another huge girl but just not that Strong.

Dominique Danger is like 5'4 5'5 but 200 pounds of SOLID muscle!  she can break you with her hands if she wanted to.

Bettie Brickhouse not muscle big but super strong at 5'7 and 230.  clips of her lifting 2 people at the same time with a combined weight of over 300 pounds.

Queen Melanin tall big and strong at 5'9 and over 200.

Goddess Nadia - 5'7 and 190

jullyeg

Tallstrongcurvygirl is tall and BIG (bigger in person than she seems to be in video or pic). Of course, she is strong, so much stronger than average men! But of course, she is not as strong as powerlifters (pound per pound, but even  probably in direct comparison) like Dominique Danger, Beefcake Xena or Irene Andersen...
She is obviously stronger than many fbb (the category "not so strong" fbb, the one who lack balance, coordination because they only have worked out muscle by muscle). She is taller and heavier than Bunny was. She is probably much stronger, although Bunny was surprisingly strong.
If she is not a top sessionnette, it is not a question of strength...

ziggy113

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

Becca is a possible candidate for sure, I'd also nominate Haley Randall along the same lines. There are so many different and sometimes conflicting metrics one can use for judging strength though, powerlifting vs strongman, heavyweight vs middleweight etc. Some bbw size women are also extraordinarily strong, can lift 250lbs guys over their head easily.

jbeast

Never met her, but I think Amber Deluca. Just sayin'....

MixedFighter99

I say so. Sessioning with Becca was like trying to take down a wall and this was 2010 before she really began to bulk out.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Never met her, but I think Amber Deluca. Just sayin'....

So based on...knowing nothing?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

Kind of interesting that Amber never made much of a show of lifting things that aren't people in her clips, she surely knows that turns some guys on in itself.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Never met her, but I think Amber Deluca. Just sayin'....

I joked with her that, other than her prodigious intellect, she was like the kids in special class who you never messed around with because their natural strength was off the rez.  And she responded, "You used that phrase because I'm a Native American, didn't you?"

"Well, I thought it would inspire you to kick my ass with a bit more vim and vigor."  I spent that winter in a wheelchair.

But seriously, yes, she is insanely strong.  There was a video kicking around the internet a few years ago of her deadlifting 185 x 55 reps. At the end of it, huffing and puffing, she says, "Oh, that felt good."

I retreated to the fainting couch.
Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kind of interesting that Amber never made much of a show of lifting things that aren't people in her clips, she surely knows that turns some guys on in itself.
*edit button*
I should've said "in her self-produced clips," I still have some of her lifting in the gym which are pretty great, iirc those were done by Rick Dobbins

clay99


bruce321

I tend to seek out the larger FBB's, and while they might move more weight in the gym, I'm going to give it to Skytriss. At 6'6", pushing 300lbs, she was a true giant. She told me that everyone in her family ran big and her brothers were around seven feet tall. She possessed the most practical strength of any woman I wrestled. Of the FBB's I'd give it to Becca.

lifted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Becca is a possible candidate for sure, I'd also nominate Haley Randall along the same lines. There are so many different and sometimes conflicting metrics one can use for judging strength though, powerlifting vs strongman, heavyweight vs middleweight etc. Some bbw size women are also extraordinarily strong, can lift 250lbs guys over their head easily.
[/quote

Would love to see some videos of ladies pressing people overhead  over 250lbs!!

Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tend to seek out the larger FBB's, and while they might move more weight in the gym, I'm going to give it to Skytriss. At 6'6", pushing 300lbs, she was a true giant. She told me that everyone in her family ran big and her brothers were around seven feet tall. She possessed the most practical strength of any woman I wrestled. Of the FBB's I'd give it to Becca.

I also had a session with her many years ago and she just overpowered me easily. At one moment she lifted me by the armpits and threw me about 5 feet farther on the bed and I was 185 lbs at this time. She just laugh at how easy she did it.