Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Special mention for Calista (girlrilla). She nearly ripped my head off, and her failure to do so wasn't for lack of trying!
Special is right, I spent many hours with her and she was a terrific lady in every respect. Iirc she had a job which actually involved lifting folks, that was very evident while trying to wrestle her. I'm not sure what the result would've been if she had tried powerlifting, her workout routine involved numbers which were impressive but not attention getting, but when I locked up with her she felt like she was made of iron, she's one of the very few under 200lbs who I was totally unable to shove back while we were both standing. The owner of one of the most delightful, and delightfully painful grapevine pins I've been trapped in.


richmann

I can certainly agree on Calista's strength and power. She was amazing. I had a wonderful hour long session being totally dominated and crushed by her around 12 years ago. Incredible and so beautiful.

I wonder what she is up to now and wonder if she'll ever be back on the scene. She must be about 50 now but I bet she is still absolutely stunning.

jullyeg

Calista remains probably one of my deepest regrets. I had several times the project to travel on purpose only to meet her. I should have done it...

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am a guy 6 ft with 210 lbs.
I session with amber Deluca, tapered , Claudia partenza , Gabriele nicander ,goddess severa , rapture , Nikki J , etc ....
The strongest ones without any doubt were Arekah lox and amazon Alice . They could do whatever they want with me .
I never feel that with the others.....I am pretty sure i am stronger than the others....
But with those two I was a  toy for them
This makes sense, these are the 'least playful' of the ladies you mentioned, Rapture would come closest. By this I'm not making a negative comment about their personalities at all, I'm referring to the fact that when we started wrestling those 2 were the least playful and the most aggressive.

Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am a guy 6 ft with 210 lbs.
I session with amber Deluca, tapered , Claudia partenza , Gabriele nicander ,goddess severa , rapture , Nikki J , etc ....
The strongest ones without any doubt were Arekah lox and amazon Alice . They could do whatever they want with me .
I never feel that with the others.....I am pretty sure i am stronger than the others....
But with those two I was a  toy for them
This makes sense, these are the 'least playful' of the ladies you mentioned, Rapture would come closest. By this I'm not making a negative comment about their personalities at all, I'm referring to the fact that when we started wrestling those 2 were the least playful and the most aggressive.

I met Gabrielle Nicander a few times and I remember her scissors were very powerful and she was such a beautiful sexy woman

richmann

Ripped Princess had me tapping in a scissors and she hadn't even crossed her feet! Incredible power. She just laughed

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ripped Princess had me tapping in a scissors and she hadn't even crossed her feet! Incredible power. She just laughed
A lady's' ability to do it this way always impresses.

JustBiceps

Who do you think is the biggest and strongest now? Beefcake Xena maybe?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who do you think is the biggest and strongest now? Beefcake Xena maybe?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I think. If the profile is real.

eagles65

I had a session this year with Brooke Diesel.  Worth every dollar.  She is amazing and huge.  She has a great personality.  I loved talking to her.  She was very sensual and aggressive with her sexuality.  I had an amazing time and she said she had fun many times during the season.  I would definitely do another session.

boyofwinter

For the current group of the strongest I would say Brooke Diesel, Muscle Mamasita, Warden, Beefcake Xena, Miss Smash, Summer Storm, Muscle Mistress, Alexis Luna.

boyofwinter

And still of course the great Amber.
Also, while unconventional, I doubt there are many guys Amazon Amanda can't lift easily.

MixedFighter99

The strongest I ever session with and most likely ever was Becca DSwanson. Like I said before trying to tackle her was like trying to tackle a wall as she just laugh at me and then threw me all around the room. And this was during her pro wrestling days when she slimmed down a bit. I cannot even imagine what she be trying to session during her true power lifting days. A fabulous sessioniate btw.




boyofwinter

Becca was unique, will always remember watching her flex that beautiful majestic back.

phicam