Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:05:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present  (Read 53257 times)

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    40%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present
« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2024, 04:13:42 am »
Special mention for Calista (girlrilla). She nearly ripped my head off, and her failure to do so wasn't for lack of trying!

I met her once around 15 or so years ago. What a delightful person! Gorgeous, a real Amazon... we did role play. I was the captured Tarzan and she was the Amazon Queen. Suffice it to say this blonde, beautiful woman completely controlled me in a wonderful way. I told her at the end I may stop doing sessions. She said something like, "You're too young! I had a guy the other day who was 70." (Cough...) I'm over that age now. LOL! Lovely woman.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2024, 05:26:15 am »
Special mention for Calista (girlrilla). She nearly ripped my head off, and her failure to do so wasn't for lack of trying!
Special is right, I spent many hours with her and she was a terrific lady in every respect. Iirc she had a job which actually involved lifting folks, that was very evident while trying to wrestle her. I'm not sure what the result would've been if she had tried powerlifting, her workout routine involved numbers which were impressive but not attention getting, but when I locked up with her she felt like she was made of iron, she's one of the very few under 200lbs who I was totally unable to shove back while we were both standing. The owner of one of the most delightful, and delightfully painful grapevine pins I've been trapped in.

Offline richmann

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2024, 09:18:08 pm »
I can certainly agree on Calista’s strength and power. She was amazing. I had a wonderful hour long session being totally dominated and crushed by her around 12 years ago. Incredible and so beautiful.

I wonder what she is up to now and wonder if she’ll ever be back on the scene. She must be about 50 now but I bet she is still absolutely stunning.

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2024, 05:52:10 pm »
Calista remains probably one of my deepest regrets. I had several times the project to travel on purpose only to meet her. I should have done it...

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2024, 04:35:30 am »
I am a guy 6 ft with 210 lbs.
I session with amber Deluca, tapered , Claudia partenza , Gabriele nicander ,goddess severa , rapture , Nikki J , etc ….
The strongest ones without any doubt were Arekah lox and amazon Alice . They could do whatever they want with me .
I never feel that with the others…..I am pretty sure i am stronger than the others….
But with those two I was a  toy for them
This makes sense, these are the 'least playful' of the ladies you mentioned, Rapture would come closest. By this I'm not making a negative comment about their personalities at all, I'm referring to the fact that when we started wrestling those 2 were the least playful and the most aggressive.

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2024, 07:00:35 pm »
I am a guy 6 ft with 210 lbs.
I session with amber Deluca, tapered , Claudia partenza , Gabriele nicander ,goddess severa , rapture , Nikki J , etc ….
The strongest ones without any doubt were Arekah lox and amazon Alice . They could do whatever they want with me .
I never feel that with the others…..I am pretty sure i am stronger than the others….
But with those two I was a  toy for them
This makes sense, these are the 'least playful' of the ladies you mentioned, Rapture would come closest. By this I'm not making a negative comment about their personalities at all, I'm referring to the fact that when we started wrestling those 2 were the least playful and the most aggressive.

I met Gabrielle Nicander a few times and I remember her scissors were very powerful and she was such a beautiful sexy woman

Offline richmann

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #126 on: January 20, 2024, 08:59:53 pm »
Ripped Princess had me tapping in a scissors and she hadn’t even crossed her feet! Incredible power. She just laughed

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2024, 09:03:01 pm »
Ripped Princess had me tapping in a scissors and she hadn’t even crossed her feet! Incredible power. She just laughed
A lady's' ability to do it this way always impresses.

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2024, 01:24:42 pm »
Who do you think is the biggest and strongest now? Beefcake Xena maybe?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2024, 02:15:27 pm »
Who do you think is the biggest and strongest now? Beefcake Xena maybe?
Warden, I think. If the profile is real.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View