Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

Haven't seen many fbbs but from the ones I have seen this year:

Muscledoll
Rippedprincess
AmazonRanger
Ms Xena
Vikingqueen

I would say Vikingqueen is the strongest followed by Ms Xena

clay99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

glucca1989

Alina popa, brigita brezovac, amber deluca, becca swanson, ms melissa, rene campbell, ripped princess, and emma storm were all scary strong. so many experiences with each that if you stopped and thought about it in the moment you'd run the hell out of the room - short of having a gun i was totally helpless with all these women. they literally could have done anything they wanted with me. annie rivieccio and colette guimond had crazy strong scissors (although they weren't very good at lifting and other strength displays).

mra78

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Arekah used to do long sets pressing me over her head (180lbs) with one arm and she didn't even make my list.

This sounds HIGHLY implausible.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Arekah used to do long sets pressing me over her head (180lbs) with one arm and she didn't even make my list.

This sounds HIGHLY implausible.
Got video of a time she did 8x, unfortunately she told me my clips were to remain private and I can't exactly ask her about whether it's still a firm order.

Del4

Is that true about Olga? Did she advertise? I would love to meet her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Strongest can mean different things, total power, power per her weight etc. Becca would be among the strongest obviously, Th-resa Bostick felt similar but was 30lbs lighter, Amber DeLuca got quite big and strong starting in the 2010s, AlphaAce won her class at US strongwoman nationals, Olga Liashchuk has also done sessions.

Del4

I met Becca and assume she must be the definitive strongest ever as a woman who has bench pressed 600lbs. She was definitely the strongest that I have met and she woman handled my weight with incredible ease.
In terms of other women that I have seen, Storm (UK powerlifter who retired a number of years ago), must have been the next strongest, she also lifted me a number of ways with ridiculous ease.

I usually do sensual sessions, so don't specifically test power, but Maria Calo and Ripped Princess were crazy strong, and almost felt more impressive than the above two, because I knew the above two would be crazy strong, but those two I didn't quite realise how powerful they were.  Rene Campbell is also very strong, I haven't done any lift and carry with her since our first session years ago, but she did press ups with me on her back. Beefcake Xena I saw when she was less lean and she had serious power when it came to lift and carry.
Other women who were P4P incredibly strong were Emery Miller and Clarkfkex, who also did press ups with me on her back.
I met Brooke Diesel recently who has been a world class power lifter for years, but it was a more purely sensual session, so she only displayed her strength once.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is that true about Olga? Did she advertise? I would love to meet her.
Yes, there was a sg profile up for several years with a name/not stealth email, and it was really her. I'm so glad I took the chance to find out.

mra78

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Arekah used to do long sets pressing me over her head (180lbs) with one arm and she didn't even make my list.

This sounds HIGHLY implausible.
Got video of a time she did 8x, unfortunately she told me my clips were to remain private and I can't exactly ask her about whether it's still a firm order.

I can appreciate not violating a confidence, but this remains HIGHLY implausible.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can appreciate not violating a confidence, but this remains HIGHLY implausible.
She had an extensive thread on here that included lots of posts about how easily she lifted guys, some of whom were much heavier. Everybody who met her remembers seeing her wide shoulders for the first time. Anyway, I wish they kept more of the old threads besides the ones in the picture sections around here.

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who was strongest?  I would think possibly Becca Swanson when she was on rhe scene. There were reviews of her throwing 200lb+ pound guys above her head & doing reps, and picking guys up by their necks etc. immense strength. Anyone else??

I met Becca Swanson in 2011. I weighed 230lbs. While she was strong, I don't think she could've ever done what you said.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Fabi Antoine yet.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who was strongest?  I would think possibly Becca Swanson when she was on rhe scene. There were reviews of her throwing 200lb+ pound guys above her head & doing reps, and picking guys up by their necks etc. immense strength. Anyone else??

I met Becca Swanson in 2011. I weighed 230lbs. While she was strong, I don't think she could've ever done what you said.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Fabi Antoine yet.

Out of all the fbbs I sessioned with, Fabi was far and away the strongest and the only one who played with me like I was an annoying toy. LOL!
Life sucks and then you die.

DCReviews

Mmmm Fabi 😍. I'll also add Renee Toney to the mix, she was pretty damn strong.

boyofwinter

Anula in Poland, no idea about her lifting numbers (forgot to ask) but her grip, lifts, hugs and scissors are some of the strongest I've ever felt. Her grip is so total you can strain something just by trying to move 'the wrong way' while she's holding you.

phicam

In terms of pure strength and combat techniques that make you feel really helpless in front of her, we can add Fabi Antoine..(who could throw me through the room, or lift me up

bpp

I only tested the strength of Ms. Melissa- I asked her if she was as strong as she looked and she said "wrong question" and promptly scooped me up and put her on her shoulders and squatted me like I was just the bar with no weight on it a dozen times (I weighed about 175).