⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fabi Antoine 😻😻😻😻😻😻

Can't recall what I wrote earlier in this thread, and I'm too goddamned lazy to go look.  But back in the day, I was benching 225 x 15 and squatting 315 x3 at 55 yrs. old.  However, when Fabi got her hands on me, I felt like a small child.  Our session ran 45 minutes past the hour because "I'll let you leave when I'm done playing with you."  Yeah . . . she had her way with me.  Amber was strong, Tazzie was strong, Nicole Savage was strong . . . but none of 'em were a patch on Fabi.  Goddamn, but I miss her . . . only saw her twice, but holy hell, what a ride!
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Life sucks and then you die.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The strongest I ever session with and most likely ever was Becca DSwanson. Like I said before trying to tackle her was like trying to tackle a wall as she just laugh at me and then threw me all around the room. And this was during her pro wrestling days when she slimmed down a bit. I cannot even imagine what she be trying to session during her true power lifting days. A fabulous sessioniate btw.

I totally agree. Had an amazing sessions with her, one of the last times I saw her she showed me some war wounds and scars from surgeries she had gotten from injuries and she still had some incredible strength. Did a lift and carry session where she did overhead lifts easily. What a woman.

josh3157

He strongest I have sessioned with were 1. Blythe at 6-5 370 lbs knew how to use her weight and literally toyed with me and didn't even break a sweat. We arm wrestled and she merely looked at me as if I was providing no resistance for her. She admitted she was wondering if I was faking. I was giving 100%. 2. Lora O could easily control me.  We arm wrestled and she didn't even show strain at all. She did a few things to me and kept challenging me to stop her and I couldn't.

boyofwinter

I miss Blythe, a great lady. Once you got her going she was an awesome force. Amazon Amanda has improved noticeably at really using her full strength in sessions in the last few years, at worst nearly her equal now.

chrisjox26

For me I was lucky enough to wrestle Renee Toney. She wrestled under the name Ms Lead. At that time I was pretty ripped at 170lbs. She was beyond anything you could imagine. At that time her biceps were over 18" and she had no fat at all on her. Her strength was beyond anything I could imagine from a woman. I think she weight in at about 200 lbs at 5'8. Anyway it was a joke me even trying to wrestle her. She picked me up like  was kid, under my arm pits, or scooping me up like a bride. Every inch of her was like a rock. Her arms were unreal. She liked to wrestle topless and had no boobs, well little ones but her chest was massive. The best part was taking care of me while she held me up in her arms.
I wrestled her twice and actually became friends but at the time she had some legal issues and I didn't want that in my life.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me I was lucky enough to wrestle Renee Toney. She wrestled under the name Ms Lead.
Was this prior to 1999, that's when I first remember seeing her real name on wb270.

ziggy113

Who was strongest?  I would think possibly Becca Swanson when she was on rhe scene. There were reviews of her throwing 200lb+ pound guys above her head & doing reps, and picking guys up by their necks etc. immense strength. Anyone else??
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

Strongest can mean different things, total power, power per her weight etc. Becca would be among the strongest obviously, Th-resa Bostick felt similar but was 30lbs lighter, Amber DeLuca got quite big and strong starting in the 2010s, AlphaAce won her class at US strongwoman nationals, Olga Liashchuk has also done sessions.

boyofwinter


jbeast

I'm not sure if she is the "strongest sessionette of all time" but the retired Goddess Vegas a.k.a. Lethal Leg Goddess lifted me (225 lbs at the time) from a sitting position wearing high heels. I sat on her lap, was told to hold on and in a cradle position walked me over to her hotel bed and threw me onto it like I was a rug. She did it with such force I landed on my back and rolled over onto my stomach. (I was in immediate sub-space - we were doing role play - which lasted for a half dozen or so years. LOL!) I must have averaged at least one session a year with her, sometimes two, plus some sensual phone calls.


boyofwinter

Arekah used to do long sets pressing me over her head (180lbs) with one arm and she didn't even make my list.

MixedFighter99

Both Goddess Vegas and especially Dominique Danger were strong but nothing can compare with Becca Swanson. Both times we sessioned she threw me around like I was a ragdoll. She even made me try and take her down and honestly it was like tackling a wall. She just laugh at me and when she got bored pick me up like I was nothing and threw me halfway across the room. I seriously doubt there will be a stronger sessioniate then Becca but I could be wrong..and I hope to be.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Both Goddess Vegas and especially Dominique Danger were strong but nothing can compare with Becca Swanson. Both times we sessioned she threw me around like I was a ragdoll. She even made me try and take her down and honestly it was like tackling a wall. She just laugh at me and when she got bored pick me up like I was nothing and threw me halfway across the room. I seriously doubt there will be a stronger sessioniate then Becca but I could be wrong..and I hope to be.

I never met Becca, saw pics of her, and I certainly won't question that. I thought I inlcuded in my post that Goddess Vegas is about 5 ft. 10 in. barefoot and was then around 155 pounds or so when I met her in 2005. There are pics, videos of her lifting guys who were at least 300 pounds on her back, not cradle style like what she did with me. A couple of things: I never asked for lift and carry. (I don't think I even heard of it when I met her. LOL!) That was a turn-on for her, no question, and that she loved being in complete control during a session.

DCReviews

I'll throw in Maria Calo and Nicole Bass to the list, at their pinnacle both were crazy strong.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'll throw in Maria Calo and Nicole Bass to the list, at their pinnacle both were crazy strong.
I had some great sessions with Maria, she was something else. But Th-resa felt like she was all that and even more, I literally wasn't able to pin her once, in a handful of sessions, her strength seemed otherworldly.