⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tend to seek out the larger FBB's, and while they might move more weight in the gym, I'm going to give it to Skytriss. At 6'6", pushing 300lbs, she was a true giant. She told me that everyone in her family ran big and her brothers were around seven feet tall. She possessed the most practical strength of any woman I wrestled. Of the FBB's I'd give it to Becca.

I also had a session with her many years ago and she just overpowered me easily. At one moment she lifted me by the armpits and threw me about 5 feet farther on the bed and I was 185 lbs at this time. She just laugh at how easy she did it.

Yeah I remember trying to get back uo against Becca and she would just pick me up and fling me around like I was a flea. Loke with you she laughed at how easily she did it even though I am a pretty strong dude particularly back then.



DCReviews

Maria Calo, I was surprised how strong she was when I met her.  It was the early 2000s when she was pretty big.  I've met and had sessions with some of the ladies listed above but I'm trying to think of people that really aren't talked about much. She was pretty huge.

Hadrianus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria Calo, I was surprised how strong she was when I met her.  It was the early 2000s when she was pretty big.  I've met and had sessions with some of the ladies listed above but I'm trying to think of people that really aren't talked about much. She was pretty huge.

Thank you

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria Calo, I was surprised how strong she was when I met her.  It was the early 2000s when she was pretty big.  I've met and had sessions with some of the ladies listed above but I'm trying to think of people that really aren't talked about much. She was pretty huge.
Had 2 great sessions with her, she got the vibe I like and looked good. Similar strength to Th-resa and Dominique Danger, immensely strong in other words.

clay99

Vikingqueen doesn't look very muscular/powerful but in some of her IG reels you can see her doing 120kg t bar rows, 50kg+ chest dumbbell presses, 150kg rack pulls frigging impressive

fa13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria Calo, I was surprised how strong she was when I met her.  It was the early 2000s when she was pretty big.  I've met and had sessions with some of the ladies listed above but I'm trying to think of people that really aren't talked about much. She was pretty huge.

Thank you

Gutted I missed out on her, I had to cancel my meet. We had a lot of comms via email and she seemed awesome and boy did she look big in the photos she sent me!

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria Calo, I was surprised how strong she was when I met her.  It was the early 2000s when she was pretty big.  I've met and had sessions with some of the ladies listed above but I'm trying to think of people that really aren't talked about much. She was pretty huge.

Thank you

Gutted I missed out on her, I had to cancel my meet. We had a lot of comms via email and she seemed awesome and boy did she look big in the photos she sent me!

Best description of her was on the ol' wb270:  "Locking up with her was like trying to push a car that was in park."  True enough.  I saw her back in about 2005 or 06 when she was a regular.  She'd gotten some mixed reviews, but when I saw her, I determined that she was quite shy and during a session some guys interpreted that as standoffish.  MC was insanely strong, and back then I was pretty strong too.  Benched over 300, squatted over 300 for reps, would run the rack doing bicep dbs starting at the 50s. . . she wasn't into competitive wrestling, but that didn't matter.  Moving her was like posting a shoulder into Gibraltar, and very shortly I was pinned in a grape vine and completely immobilized.  I didn't try to prove my manhood (it wouldn't have mattered anyway) and really violently struggle to get out, and it turned out that she really appreciated that because, like I said, she wasn't into high octane competitive wrestling.  As a result, the session got verrrry sensual and I ended up with one of the great can-rides I'd ever experienced.  Watching that Rand-McNally relief map of hers throb and heave as I "rode the pony," was a sight I'll take to my grave with a smile on my lips.  Yeah, she was strong A.F., yo!
Life sucks and then you die.

charmingcarl

I've written about her a few times on this board, but in the early 2000s I was able to travel to Germany and wrestle with Elizabeth Alexandra Singer.  She was the 1998(?) World Bench Press champ.   She was super strong with an official record at the time of 312 at 150(? -not sure about body weight)  She loved wrestling hard and mixing it up.  I look back on those memories fondly!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Never met her, but I think Amber Deluca. Just sayin'....

I joked with her that, other than her prodigious intellect, she was like the kids in special class who you never messed around with because their natural strength was off the rez.  And she responded, "You used that phrase because I'm a Native American, didn't you?"

"Well, I thought it would inspire you to kick my ass with a bit more vim and vigor."  I spent that winter in a wheelchair.

But seriously, yes, she is insanely strong.  There was a video kicking around the internet a few years ago of her deadlifting 185 x 55 reps. At the end of it, huffing and puffing, she says, "Oh, that felt good."

I retreated to the fainting couch.

LOL! You confirmed my observation I made without meeting her. I did speak/session with Amber on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login several years ago and she's intelligent, thoughtful and seemed very strong.

lovethestuff

ThResa Bostick
Treasure
woman from Slovenia -forgot her name
Lora  Ottenod
ripped Princess



User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jullyeg

I guess you mean Brigita Brezovac by "girl from Slovenia".
I have met all of them (except Lora), and they all were strong. Jana not so much, indeed, compared to her huge muscles.
The strongest one was Thresa. Astonishing!!

boyofwinter

Some girls who come to mind immediately for turning out to be much stronger than I guessed prior to meeting them: Th-resa, AlphaAce, Dez Desire, Allana, Aralia, FlexZee, Figure Power, Amazon Amanda, Jungle Cat, Annazon, Mystique (UK), Treasure, Ameera Cakes

Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I guess you mean Brigita Brezovac by "girl from Slovenia".
I have met all of them (except Lora), and they all were strong. Jana not so much, indeed, compared to her huge muscles.
The strongest one was Thresa. Astonishing!!

I wanted to meet Thresa but she never came my way. Can you describe how strong she was please? Did you armwrestle?

bruce321

Special mention for Calista (girlrilla). She nearly ripped my head off, and her failure to do so wasn't for lack of trying!

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Special mention for Calista (girlrilla). She nearly ripped my head off, and her failure to do so wasn't for lack of trying!

I met her once around 15 or so years ago. What a delightful person! Gorgeous, a real Amazon... we did role play. I was the captured Tarzan and she was the Amazon Queen. Suffice it to say this blonde, beautiful woman completely controlled me in a wonderful way. I told her at the end I may stop doing sessions. She said something like, "You're too young! I had a guy the other day who was 70." (Cough...) I'm over that age now. LOL! Lovely woman.