Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

If someone's looking for an experience similar to Arekah I think the closest right now is Alice from Germany, she has the size strength and attitude. The tallest bodybuilder yes is definitely Miss M, though she doesn't travel outside of Greece (or at least doesn't publicly announce when she's doing so).

boyofwinter

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

natarius

Thanks guys

Is there and photos of Ms Mellisa?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks guys

Is there and photos of Ms Mellisa?

She is a very well known pro, trust us when we tell you she's attractive enough to definitely be worth meeting.

artax

Agree Ms Melissa doesn't want her photos out there - but looks great - can't go wrong

d_jnes

mighty heidi in northern cal is insanely strong and very sensual.

DCReviews

Can you tell us about your experiences with Mighty Heidi?  I'm curious because I was considering a session with her as well.

Tiberius

Fabi is hella strong but she does not travel.

jullyeg

No, she does not. She has the age to be retired! Let her have some rest!!!

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
mighty heidi in northern cal is insanely strong and very sensual.

She is small. I thought this thread was about tall big strong women. If height does not matter, you can also mention Kashma !

Dthump2000

If height does not matter, what about Colette Guimond?  She is huge for her size and the lifts I have seen on video were impressive.  I saw a video of her curling 135 lbs for 10 reps.

hobbs4444

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
mighty heidi in northern cal is insanely strong and very sensual.
I have never heard of Mighty Heidi and she's not listed on WB270 or sessiongirls. Who is she?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
mighty heidi in northern cal is insanely strong and very sensual.
I have never heard of Mighty Heidi and she's not listed on WB270 or sessiongirls. Who is she?

Just listed as Mighty on Sessiongirls, it seems, Hobbs.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fabi is hella strong but she does not travel.

She is also been retired for like 6-7 years

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
mighty heidi in northern cal is insanely strong and very sensual.

Would love some details

liftcarryfan1

The last strongest woman Pound for Pound i saw was tapered physique. I outweighed her by almost 90-100 pounds and did most lifts with ease on me. But now i think MASTER KIRA in Orange County, CA may have taken that thrown. I haven't seen her yet but she looks amazing and has a video hip thrusting and donkey calf raising a 300 pound man. And I don't think she weighs over 150 tops.