Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polaris

Hey fellas,

So are there any ladies out there where your first impression after meeting the girl in person was not too positive (thinking she didn't look muscular, strong, or have any wrestling abilities)... only to realize you were wrong when she stripped down and could physically overpower you even though she was smaller?  Would like to know who you recommend.  Thanks.


skijerk302

I was surprised by Lia Labowe.  She is so thin and seemingly fragile, but is not at all.  Yoga has done wonders for her.  As for being stronger, I don't think she is stronger, but definitely strong enough to make you tap when she gets you.

achilles

I have posted here a couple of times about Flexzee, but she was definitely stronger than I could ever have anticipated, despite the fact how strong I had read she was.  She was so small, 5'2" 130 lbs, and looked smaller, but her strength was outrageous.  overpowering.  i am a fit guy, stronger than average but she absolutely overpowered me and her wrestling skill was as impressive.  she absolutely knew all of that and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I was completely at her mercy.  She said several times "how does it feel to have a 130 pound girl overpower you?" and "I can take you whenever I want" and she told me several times "i am deciding how much I am going to make you beg' and then did.  She thoroughly enjoyed it.  after the first session, she emailed me and said she really needed to overpower and dominate someone.  She wanted me to come to Chicago as soon as I could.  And i did.  And she did.  She was one of a kind.

bigbrent747

I 2nd the Flexzee vote.  She was probably the only session I ever had where I tried 100% in a semi comp session and didn't even come close to taking one fall.  She was that good of a wrestler.  Her tree trunk thighs were bursting with so much power it had to be seen and felt to be believed.  When I first entered the room and saw her in her sweatsuit I thought I was going toss her around like a rag doll. Boy was I wrong.  Come to think of it I REALLY miss her.  The BEST!!!

marfam

I meet her too many years ago . She was very strong but her fighting skills were so high compared to mine I can't even put it on the same scale like me.
I recently meet Salome. She is also very skilled and stronger then she looks.

quihote

Flexzee sounds amazing. Can't see her on wb270 - does she have a website?  Anyone got any pics of her?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pinme

I believe Flexzee has retired.  What a loss.  She was top ten all time for sure. Strong, good looking, fun, and top notch skills.   Jolie would be the girl who most amazes me with her strength.  She is a wisp of a girl and handles me as if I were a small child.  Others who are very feminine looking but very strong include Lia, Tommi, Yasmin, Veve, Skylar, and Ariel. 

bruce321

I don't know where the 130 is coming from. Flexzee told me she was 150, and I have no reason to doubt her. She was built like a brick!

I'd also nominate Hotstuff Hollie. I sessioned with her just to meet a world champion boxer. At 110 pound soaking wet, I had no expectations about her strength. And while the size differential is too great to pretend she could overwhelm me, I was very surprised by just how tight she could apply holds, let alone punch. She definitely performs out of her weight class.

tonyjungle

Goddess Vegas. Made an appt even though no headshot and she was dressed in a lite blue exercise leotard. Good figure in the pix and I wanted role play so, I went. I was 225 lbs then and 6' 1".  From a sitting position she lifted me in her arms and threw me onto the bed.  I was her "pet" from then on until she retired and never questioned her strength.

polaris

Thanks for all the replies.  Ah... back in the day Flexzee was one that I always wanted to see.  I remember seeing pics of her thinking she was built like a tank.  It's a shame she's retired.  To me Toned Tommi is absolutely stunning, and looks like she'd be a great session.  Her MMA background seems totally legit, and I'm sure there's no escaping once she slaps some submissions on you.  Hopefully one day...

My session with Gina Jones really opened my eyes.  It was my first session (a looong time ago).  We met in the hotel lobby, and she had on a long sleeve t-shirt and jeans.  I remember thinking "Is this really the girl that I had been taking to?" when we were going up in the elevator.  Again this was my first time even seeing an fbb, but she didn't at all fit the image of a bodybuilder in my mind.  Yet when we got to the room and she changed out of her street clothes... I couldn't stop staring.  Muscles everywhere and completely ripped. 

I assumed she had good genetics, regularly worked out, but mainly was good with her diet/nutrition but there was no way she was that strong.  Yet when we did some semi-comp wrestling, I was shocked that those muscles were absolutely real.  Of course leverage plays a big part, but I couldn't budge this woman even when I was trying my hardest.  She was quite the tenacious wrestler and was definitely a lot stronger than I was.  Kind of crushed the ego.. because at the time I worked out on a regular basis and thought I was in good shape.  All good though.  It just gave me more respect for the fbbs that do their thing.  :o)

marvin

Two that come to my mind are Raquel from Seattle. She greeted me with a big smile, has a delightful and charming personality. Her slender physique hides the fact that her speed, power, stamina and skill will completely overwhelm you.

Arekah Lox is tall, sexy and athletic looking. Once she puts her hands on you its obvious she's an incredible powerhouse. She also gets a genuine thrill from overpowering someone.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilles

Bruce, the 130 is coming from her mouth to my ears, for about two hours.  Glad you met her at 150 but my experience was 130, and I too have no reason not to believe her. 
Focus on the positive experience and don't insinuate I am not being honest.  My comments were all truthful and positive.

Pinme

Well, I didn't mention Raquel and Arekah because I expected them to be strong.  They are two of the strongest women you will ever meet.   I was focusing on women who look innocently feminine and shock you with their power.   

Prosperity


pitch

Had a session with safa warda once did not expect her to be as strong as she was