LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkrugby

I feel like I workout too much to feel any of their strength haha.

Lisa Cross.  She is legit strong.

bkrugby

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

LuvBigChix

Flexzee opened the door in a stylish sweatsuit. Though her traps and arms stretched the sweatsuit to its limits, I thought, "This little girl can handle me?" By this point, I was 210 and really in shape.

Handle me? No, wiped the mat with me, crushed me physically and psychologically, at times with humiliating ease. Too strong, WAY too skilled. And her desire, almost need to dominate wasn't a put on for the session. She wanted power over you sexually (enjoyed when you thought she was hot), physically (REALLY enjoyed tying you into knots, making you submit) and psychologically (breaking your will to fight).

achilles

well said luvbigchix.  she actually told me that a few times, that she has to dominate guys.  she said she thoroughly enjoyed breaking guys will and making them realize she was superior.  like you, i know she meant it.  You could just tell.

LuvBigChix

I thought of this yesterday: FlexZee is the real life manifestation of a Diana the Valkyrie site story character.

quihote

Come on then guys, surely someone can muster up some pics of te amazing Flexzee!! :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey fellas,

So are there any ladies out there where your first impression after meeting the girl in person was not too positive (thinking she didn't look muscular, strong, or have any wrestling abilities)... only to realize you were wrong when she stripped down and could physically overpower you even though she was smaller?  Would like to know who you recommend.  Thanks.
For me it has to be Kathy Gifford, who is now retired.  A lot of the online pictures her show her slightly muscular but it wasn't until I met her and she removed her track top that I realised that her biceps were far bigger than her pictures.

Then you also find out that she a superb wrestler also.  Quick, strong and knows how to keep you at bay until she is ready to strike.

mtxship

 Th - resa Bostick beat me at arm wrestling and I was benching well over 400 at the time.

AKgrappler

I met Raquel and Flexzee and Both were great.  But, Flexzee was better hands down.  I remember meeting her before the match when she was in her street cloths and I remember thinking wow she is small hopefully I don't hurt her :).  I am a larger guy 6'1" and about 225 .  When we started to wrestle it took me about 15 sec to know I had a wolf by the ear - HELP !  She just killed me and was smiling the whole time.  She was closer to 130 than 150 when I met her. Hopefully she is happy and having fun with life after wrestling .

marvin

I've met Raquel, so this is quite an endorsement!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pinme

I have wrestled both Flexzee and Raquel (from Seattle) and I have a disagree a little.  Flexzee does have more wrestling skill, but Raquel is also very skilled and probably stronger and for my taste sexier.  I put them as equally fun sessions.  Again, they both beat me so easily I can't really compare them to each other very well. 

LuvBigChix

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Come on then guys, surely someone can muster up some pics of te amazing Flexzee!! :)

Theoretically, her website should still exist somewhere in cyberspace as nothing is ever really completely gone from the 'net. But putting her name into Google Images doesn't bring her up.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Come on then guys, surely someone can muster up some pics of te amazing Flexzee!! :)

Theoretically, her website should still exist somewhere in cyberspace as nothing is ever really completely gone from the 'net. But putting her name into Google Images doesn't bring her up.

People hide for a reason. She had very distinctive tatoos that would give away her real name: let her stay under cover.

j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Th - resa Bostick beat me at arm wrestling and I was benching well over 400 at the time.
I had the pleasure of meeting her once and she is definitely a real power house of muscle.

skin900

Jennifer Thomas, she is incredibly strong for her size pound for pound she has to be the strongest session provider I have met to date.  She even picked me up and carried me around the room with what seemed like little effort at all and I'm well over 200lbs.

Sthenoglania

Veve Lane - small and petite until she takes off the tee shirt. And then has you tapping for mercy. I had to ask her to be gentle after 5 min, and she obliged. Just unbelievably strong and ripped.