Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stratos

I have to break this down to 3 individuals in the stronger than expected category- (in no particular order)

Kashma Majarah-  I actually caught her early when she came on the scene ( a newbie), that and the fact that she had such a pretty face threw me off and I had no  idea what I was in for.  She was just flat out super strong, I was probably the most intense semi-comp match I had to this day, I really don't do these matches- just light wresting, but I wanted to test my self to see if I can power out-most of the time I couldn't and had to tap but if I did power out she would just transition to the next hold in a matter of seconds.

Kris Clark- I just made a long post about her in the Strongest bearhug thread but just to reiterate, her beahugs were lethal, I was slipping in and out of consciousness and my bones felt like they bending.

Lora Ottendad- although she is one of the bigger girls I have wrestled, I did not expect her to be so strong,  only because I seen 3 videos of her getting demolished by other fbbs.  But I take it the 3 fbbs that beat her are way stronger than myself and Lora totally demolished me.



boyofwinter

Dez Desire's stature is misleading, when seeing her initially it doesn't register how much muscle she's got. She can lift fairly big guys (over 200 pounds) easily.

nujerz84

Figure Power (before she went nuts and stoled money) Figure Power grip strength (former gymnast) was insane she left bruises and hand prints on my wrist/arms I had to tell her to stop lol

Layla Mikayla..she is sneaky strong as she always super chill/nice/sweet but when she gets into roleplay she able to show off deceptive strength for a smaller woman.  She is one of the best ever imo. 

shdrfan79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Figure Power (before she went nuts and stoled money) Figure Power grip strength (former gymnast) was insane she left bruises and hand prints on my wrist/arms I had to tell her to stop lol

It's almost sad to read this, I passed on the chance to do a lift and carry session with her because of all the complaints about stolen money.  I was traveling near her and she was going to come to my hotel and there was no deposit involved, but I figured anyone who would steal deposits would also be willing to exaggerate her strength.  She was very adamant that carrying me even though I'm pretty big wouldn't be a problem for her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Figure Power (before she went nuts and stoled money) Figure Power grip strength (former gymnast) was insane she left bruises and hand prints on my wrist/arms I had to tell her to stop lol
She was cool, again before other stuff apparently happened with her. She was an impulse buy, wasn't planning to meet her but we ended up in the same city. She lifted me easily and I didn't expect a figure girl who hadn't wrestled to be that aggressive, I love when that happens. Nice session but wasn't planning to repeat even before I started hearing things. The sport (and stuff around it) does weird things to lots of folks in it.

liftcarryfan1

My biggest surprise was my first session with Tapered Physique.  5'4 and was about 145. I am 5'8 and around 220-230. She lifted me with FUCKING EASE! A lot of lifts for a long time!  And she has short arms and shoulders but damn!!!

mixedwrestler08

The Italian Bianca. Her lower body looks strong, and she has a quite lean upper body, but her upper body and arms are not that big. Her legs are even  stronger than they look. And she is quite a lot stronger in her upper body than I had imagined before our session.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

heavyliftandcarry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Italian Bianca. Her lower body looks strong, and she has a quite lean upper body, but her upper body and arms are not that big. Her legs are even  stronger than they look. And she is quite a lot stronger in her upper body than I had imagined before our session.

Was this a lift and carry session or wrestling?

mixedwrestler08

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Italian Bianca. Her lower body looks strong, and she has a quite lean upper body, but her upper body and arms are not that big. Her legs are even  stronger than they look. And she is quite a lot stronger in her upper body than I had imagined before our session.

Was this a lift and carry session or wrestling?

just wrestling
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

In September 2020 I saw an escort in Orange County, CA.  She looked thick and I asked if she was strong and can lift a guy and she said she had done that before and no problem.  She was maybe 5'3.  180-190.  No weight lifting experience but rock solid muscluar legs.  Kind of thick chubby but i like that.  Anyway, i am easily 230 at 5'8.  She carried me and started squatting like nothing.  Donkey calf raises like nothing.  Lap sit, front lift.  She pinned me down at one point and i couldn't escape.  Crazy experience from a girl who isn't a weighlifter!

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In September 2020 I saw an escort in Orange County, CA.  She looked thick and I asked if she was strong and can lift a guy and she said she had done that before and no problem.  She was maybe 5'3.  180-190.  No weight lifting experience but rock solid muscluar legs.  Kind of thick chubby but i like that.  Anyway, i am easily 230 at 5'8.  She carried me and started squatting like nothing.  Donkey calf raises like nothing.  Lap sit, front lift.  She pinned me down at one point and i couldn't escape.  Crazy experience from a girl who isn't a weighlifter!

Looks like she swept you off your feet.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In September 2020 I saw an escort in Orange County, CA.  She looked thick and I asked if she was strong and can lift a guy and she said she had done that before and no problem.  She was maybe 5'3.  180-190.  No weight lifting experience but rock solid muscluar legs.  Kind of thick chubby but i like that.  Anyway, i am easily 230 at 5'8.  She carried me and started squatting like nothing.  Donkey calf raises like nothing.  Lap sit, front lift.  She pinned me down at one point and i couldn't escape.  Crazy experience from a girl who isn't a weighlifter!

Looks like she swept you off your feet.

She was pretty also. HUGE tits, big ass, big thick toned legs. I can't imagine if she had minor strength training the things she could do

wrestleme2019

Ava Simone. I knew she was strong but she turned out to be way stronger than I expected.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ava Simone. I knew she was strong but she turned out to be way stronger than I expected.

Explain

wrestleme2019

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ava Simone. I knew she was strong but she turned out to be way stronger than I expected.

Explain

Well, she was stronger than I expected.