Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ava Simone. I knew she was strong but she turned out to be way stronger than I expected.

Explain

Well, she was stronger than I expected.

Ok like in what way? Give an example? Lol


boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In September 2020 I saw an escort in Orange County, CA.  She looked thick and I asked if she was strong and can lift a guy and she said she had done that before and no problem.
This is the second time we've heard about an awesome and unnamed escort. Do these ladies specifically ask that you not give them free advertising? One would think they'd want the exact opposite.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In September 2020 I saw an escort in Orange County, CA.  She looked thick and I asked if she was strong and can lift a guy and she said she had done that before and no problem.
This is the second time we've heard about an awesome and unnamed escort. Do these ladies specifically ask that you not give them free advertising? One would think they'd want the exact opposite.

Well I actually have seen many escorts who have done lift and carry. I can share the one from Orange County.  The rest were back then when backpage and myredbook existed. 

Bulklover

Fabi Antoine . . . Up until about ten years ago, I had sessioned regularly with a whole host of women.  Up until I met Fabi, the strongest woman I'd ever tangled with was Gabrielle Hames, but HER strength was not unexpected.  She had lots of videos and reviews confirming just how massively strong she was.  I had very little intel on Fabi other than a couple of recommendations.  When I met her about twelve years ago, once she stripped off her duds, I knew I was in hot water.  At the time, I was 6' 2", 225 lbs. and for comparison, could do ten sets of 85 lb. dbs x 12 reps each, so I was pretty strong.  BUT I had no grappling training of any kind and, of course, Fabi it turned out was a world class jiu jitsu competitor . . . or was it judo?  I can't recall now, not that it matters.  She was massive and absolutely shredded; she looked contest ready.  Her skin was like tissue paper and veins popped out all over everywhere; a legit 5' 10" and 200 lbs.  I had heard about her JJ competitions and I thought to myself, "Oh, you have so fucked yourself nine ways to Sunday!"  Turns out I was wrong, more like a dozen ways to Sunday.  LOL!  She was up for fully competitive, although I don't know that what I managed to muster could be called "fully competitive."  LOL!  I had an hour appt but she "kept" me an extra 45 minutes telling me, "You're my toy.  When I'm done playing with you, then you can go home to momma," in that lovely accent.

Suffice it to say, that no matter what I tried, it was like wrestling with a fire hydrant, and I accomplished absolutely nothing, other than to provide her a grand source of entertainment.  As I was leaving, I asked her if it was a good session, and she laughed, "I had a marvelous time using you for my fun!" to which I said, "Okay, that'll be $400, please.  The other 45 minutes are on the house."  We both got a big laugh . . . and I fell in love.  A tremendously sweet, kind, generous woman . . . despite the unequivocal ass-kicking she laid on me.  I was fortunate enough to see her one more time, and it was pretty much a repeat performance.  I don't think in recent session history anyone has been surprised by her strength (I think she is now retired), but I sure as hell was.  Fun times!!
Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I actually have seen many escorts who have done lift and carry. I can share the one from Orange County.  The rest were back then when backpage and myredbook existed.
There's nothing wrong with a recommendation on the board as long as it's limited to details she's ok being shared, that's the point of the section.

wrestleme2019

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ava Simone. I knew she was strong but she turned out to be way stronger than I expected.

Explain

Well, she was stronger than I expected.

Ok like in what way? Give an example? Lol

She was stronger than I thought and that showed when we wrestled, armwrestlled and when she lifted and carried me.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ava Simone. I knew she was strong but she turned out to be way stronger than I expected.

Explain

Well, she was stronger than I expected.

Ok like in what way? Give an example? Lol

She was stronger than I thought and that showed when we wrestled, armwrestlled and when she lifted and carried me.

Nice! What's your height and weight? I know she can lift dudes up to 250ish. She sounds great and super cool when we spoke but we just never were able to set up a time

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I actually have seen many escorts who have done lift and carry. I can share the one from Orange County.  The rest were back then when backpage and myredbook existed.
There's nothing wrong with a recommendation on the board as long as it's limited to details she's ok being shared, that's the point of the section.

I answer all my DM's

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fabi Antoine . . . Up until about ten years ago, I had sessioned regularly with a whole host of women.  Up until I met Fabi, the strongest woman I'd ever tangled with was Gabrielle Hames, but HER strength was not unexpected.  She had lots of videos and reviews confirming just how massively strong she was.  I had very little intel on Fabi other than a couple of recommendations.  When I met her about twelve years ago, once she stripped off her duds, I knew I was in hot water.  At the time, I was 6' 2", 225 lbs. and for comparison, could do ten sets of 85 lb. dbs x 12 reps each, so I was pretty strong.  BUT I had no grappling training of any kind and, of course, Fabi it turned out was a world class jiu jitsu competitor . . . or was it judo?  I can't recall now, not that it matters.  She was massive and absolutely shredded; she looked contest ready.  Her skin was like tissue paper and veins popped out all over everywhere; a legit 5' 10" and 200 lbs.  I had heard about her JJ competitions and I thought to myself, "Oh, you have so fucked yourself nine ways to Sunday!"  Turns out I was wrong, more like a dozen ways to Sunday.  LOL!  She was up for fully competitive, although I don't know that what I managed to muster could be called "fully competitive."  LOL!  I had an hour appt but she "kept" me an extra 45 minutes telling me, "You're my toy.  When I'm done playing with you, then you can go home to momma," in that lovely accent.

Suffice it to say, that no matter what I tried, it was like wrestling with a fire hydrant, and I accomplished absolutely nothing, other than to provide her a grand source of entertainment.  As I was leaving, I asked her if it was a good session, and she laughed, "I had a marvelous time using you for my fun!" to which I said, "Okay, that'll be $400, please.  The other 45 minutes are on the house."  We both got a big laugh . . . and I fell in love.  A tremendously sweet, kind, generous woman . . . despite the unequivocal ass-kicking she laid on me.  I was fortunate enough to see her one more time, and it was pretty much a repeat performance.  I don't think in recent session history anyone has been surprised by her strength (I think she is now retired), but I sure as hell was.  Fun times!!

I miss Fabi. I was 5'8 220ish when I saw her and she would front lift me in a straddle and just stay low in the squatting position for a long time. Also not a clock watcher

natarius

I am getting back into sessions and was wondering who the strongest/biggest sessionette out there are that are active right now?

Arekah, Shawn Tan, etc used to be my top favorites when they were active

I also have meet with Nikki J a couple times

Are there any new girls around anyone can recommend?

Also are You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login still the go to sites?

Thanks

artax

Yes- wb270 and sessiongirls are the places- love Nikki J but she is physique - plenty stronger options- maybe Lora O or Ms Melissa -

Prophaniti

you can also use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

michaelg1978

Ms Melissa is alot of fun. So is Lora O. You couldn't go wrong with either.

boyofwinter

Would say Brooke Diesel, Dominique Danger, Beefcake Xena and Amber DeLuca are the strongest who are active. Aspen Rain has a profile up but isn't replying, she would also be a candidate.

Prophaniti

Does Miss Monrow still do sessions? She probably qualifies as one of the biggest
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login