Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mmmm Fabi 😍. I'll also add Renee Toney to the mix, she was pretty damn strong.

Yeah, I forgot about Toney . . . pushing her was like trying to push a car in park.
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The average guy can squat 220lbs at the gym. Most male beginners can go from 132lbs to 220lbs within a couple of months.

Overhead presses is more advanced far harder. Single arm overhead press of 180lbs seems impossible. Arekah must have a unique body composition to pull that off.

Vikingqueen and Ms Xena both can do 30kg (66lbs) dumbbell bicep curls for reps which is wild
Arekah was strong but she also had no fear, I'm becoming more convinced that was the key for her. She told me she never had a client she refused to try to lift, I believe her. This isn't to say she was reckless or unconcerned with injury, if she had a client who was literally twice her own weight she would not carry him for long stretches but she always did some lifting if it was requested.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mmmm Fabi 😍. I'll also add Renee Toney to the mix, she was pretty damn strong.

Yeah, I forgot about Toney . . . pushing her was like trying to push a car in park.

More fun to push the car.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You think there's any chance Arekah makes a comeback?
There's always a chance, but it's been so long that nobody should expect it to happen at this point.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mmmm Fabi 😍. I'll also add Renee Toney to the mix, she was pretty damn strong.

Yeah, I forgot about Toney . . . pushing her was like trying to push a car in park.

More fun to push the car.
Not necessarily. I finally met her and it turned out to be a good but not all-time-great level session.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You think there's any chance Arekah makes a comeback?
There's always a chance, but it's been so long that nobody should expect it to happen at this point.

I agree. Getting to know her a bit, she always seemed to have her shit together both in her professional (session) and personal life. To me, Arkeah seem like she be the type that once she retire, it be for good. Sucks for us but man what a run and I think she is the legend among legends in our world. I'm grateful beyond words I got to session with her a few times.

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Arekah used to do long sets pressing me over her head (180lbs) with one arm and she didn't even make my list.

This is insane if true. Can you explain how this lift works?

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mmmm Fabi 😍. I'll also add Renee Toney to the mix, she was pretty damn strong.

Yeah, I forgot about Toney . . . pushing her was like trying to push a car in park.

More fun to push the car.
Not necessarily. I finally met her and it turned out to be a good but not all-time-great level session.

I would chose the car. More gratifying and you get to keep the money.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is insane if true. Can you explain how this lift works?
Started with me sitting in (laying across) her lap and she stood up after putting her hand under my lower back and getting good balance. Actually was also done by a few other ladies but Arekah was the smallest to manage it.

outmuscled

A lot of the obvious names have been mentioned already, and I'd say Amazon Ranger tops most of those lists, as a heavyweight strongwoman.

But I'm surprised Jenny Fox hasn't been mentioned, and if Lisa Cross is half as strong as she looks, she must be up there too

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm surprised Jenny Fox hasn't been mentioned
Does this mean Musclefoxx?

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm surprised Jenny Fox hasn't been mentioned
Does this mean Musclefoxx?

In my experience Musclefoxx is strong for her size, incredibly seductive & intelligent. But I would not consider her a large heavyweight.

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is insane if true. Can you explain how this lift works?
Started with me sitting in (laying across) her lap and she stood up after putting her hand under my lower back and getting good balance. Actually was also done by a few other ladies but Arekah was the smallest to manage it.

Cannot believe this, do you have any prove of this? And which other ladies did this?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cannot believe this, do you have any prove of this? And which other ladies did this?
Yes, but was our agreement that it's private use only. She made sure there was absolutely no post 2008 video of her on the net to make sure meeting her was special, that was her thought process. Believe me, there's nothing I'd like more than to meet her again so I can ask if she still wants to maintain that policy.

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cannot believe this, do you have any prove of this? And which other ladies did this?
Yes, but was our agreement that it's private use only. She made sure there was absolutely no post 2008 video of her on the net to make sure meeting her was special, that was her thought process. Believe me, there's nothing I'd like more than to meet her again so I can ask if she still wants to maintain that policy.

Would be amazing if you would be willing to ask that!