Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

I feel it's necessary to point out there are many extremely powerful ladies who are active at the moment, despite the idea all the great ones are stuck in the past: Mackerel Woman, Tapered, KO, Xena, Amazonia J, Muscle Mistress/Alexis Wolf, Muscle Mamasita, Melina, Nice Musclegirl, Vera, Anula from Poland and probably a handful of others who aren't immediately coming to mind.


rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I feel it's necessary to point out there are many extremely powerful ladies who are active at the moment, despite the idea all the great ones are stuck in the past: Mackerel Woman, Tapered, KO, Xena, Amazonia J, Muscle Mistress/Alexis Wolf, Muscle Mamasita, Melina, Nice Musclegirl, Vera, Anula from Poland and probably a handful of others who aren't immediately coming to mind.

Have you met Amata from Amsterdam?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you met Amata from Amsterdam?
Yes, earlier this year, she was excellent. SHe has impressive strength but I would not include her with those above.

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you met Amata from Amsterdam?
Yes, earlier this year, she was excellent. SHe has impressive strength but I would not include her with those above.

Good to know thanks. She looks really deceptive strong especially in armwrestling.

Bernie1212

I am bummed I missed out on a lot of girls mentioned in this thread, just didn't pull the trigger on sessions until 2019 (though I had been around the industry since 2005) but the three strongest girls I have met would be Lora O, KO, and (when she was at her strongest) Goddess Nadia.  There is also a girl out here in Vegas (started sessions earlier this year) Las Vegas Redhead, pound for pound strong, shes 5'4" 145lbs...but she has one of the strongest grips I have experienced my whole life.  Man or woman, she is a purple belt in BJJ and is a former natural bodybuilder.  She is strong for her size but her grip strength is crazy.  Musclemama1113 is strong, especially in her legs. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have heard people say Taperedphysique can overhead lift guys over 200lbs which seems impossible for a small 5ft2 lady like her to do not even men who are heavier could lift someone overhead at that weight
Jen Thomas as well.

I would agree on both, pound for pound two of the strongest human beings I have encountered.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I feel it's necessary to point out there are many extremely powerful ladies who are active at the moment, despite the idea all the great ones are stuck in the past: Mackerel Woman, Tapered, KO, Xena, Amazonia J, Muscle Mistress/Alexis Wolf, Muscle Mamasita, Melina, Nice Musclegirl, Vera, and probably a handful of others who aren't immediately coming to mind.

I have only met two of the girls on this list (Tapered and KO), and will be meeting a third soon (Amazonia J).  I would also venture to guess there are some ladies out there in the session world that could match some of the feats of strength of the girls from the past, but I have also found a lot more women these days are super cautious of injury to themself.  Some could probably pull some crazy strength stuff....and shoot, KO could be stronger then she is, she has been walking around on a torn ACL for a year or two now.
Yo.

MixedFighter99

KO needs to take care of that. TP had the injury bug but has come back good as ever but regrettably her time on the circuit is coming to an end soon. :(

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who was strongest?  I would think possibly Becca Swanson when she was on rhe scene. There were reviews of her throwing 200lb+ pound guys above her head & doing reps, and picking guys up by their necks etc. immense strength. Anyone else??

I met Becca Swanson in 2011. I weighed 230lbs. While she was strong, I don't think she could've ever done what you said.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Fabi Antoine yet.

She is insanely strong. I did not realize how strong she is until she overpowered my legs with her arms and put them behind my back. However I am 180 lbs so I wouldn't consider an fbb who can overpower me the strongest. Someone bigger will be more impressed if that same fbb overpowers him.

boyofwinter

Love KO, but she needs to act her age and slow down. Everybody knows there's an increased risk of injury at her size, stress on the joints etc, and recoverability decreases with age. She needs to be teaching, not sparring with younger brown belts.

martin_187uk

Rene Campbell. She bench pressed me for reps while talking to me. It was amazing. Such a lovely woman as well.

glucca1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rene Campbell. She bench pressed me for reps while talking to me. It was amazing. Such a lovely woman as well.

I agree. I'm about 175lbs and she lifted me by the throat like I weighed nothing - had a huge smile on her face the whole time. I've met lots of women with strong legs but no one has ever been able to do that lift with me no matter how many times I've asked!!

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rene Campbell. She bench pressed me for reps while talking to me. It was amazing. Such a lovely woman as well.

I agree. I'm about 175lbs and she lifted me by the throat like I weighed nothing - had a huge smile on her face the whole time. I've met lots of women with strong legs but no one has ever been able to do that lift with me no matter how many times I've asked!!

Is it me or has she lost alot of size in her legs? Her legs look small compared to her upper body

Possibly or simply her upper body just has outgrown her lower body that much. As Arnold said if you want to grow the size of one body part, you must grow all the others so that you have proportion and symmetry everywhere.

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rene Campbell. She bench pressed me for reps while talking to me. It was amazing. Such a lovely woman as well.

I agree. I'm about 175lbs and she lifted me by the throat like I weighed nothing - had a huge smile on her face the whole time. I've met lots of women with strong legs but no one has ever been able to do that lift with me no matter how many times I've asked!!

Is it me or has she lost alot of size in her legs? Her legs look small compared to her upper body

Possibly or simply her upper body just has outgrown her lower body that much. As Arnold said if you want to grow the size of one body part, you must grow all the others so that you have proportion and symmetry everywhere.

Rene had a leg injury in 2024 and was on crutches so had a few months where she could not train legs, hence why there is probably a disparity. She was always very well proportioned so imagine she will get that symmetry back. I saw her recently and her upper body is massive still.

glucca1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rene Campbell. She bench pressed me for reps while talking to me. It was amazing. Such a lovely woman as well.

I agree. I'm about 175lbs and she lifted me by the throat like I weighed nothing - had a huge smile on her face the whole time. I've met lots of women with strong legs but no one has ever been able to do that lift with me no matter how many times I've asked!!

Is it me or has she lost alot of size in her legs? Her legs look small compared to her upper body

Possibly or simply her upper body just has outgrown her lower body that much. As Arnold said if you want to grow the size of one body part, you must grow all the others so that you have proportion and symmetry everywhere.

Rene had a leg injury in 2024 and was on crutches so had a few months where she could not train legs, hence why there is probably a disparity. She was always very well proportioned so imagine she will get that symmetry back. I saw her recently and her upper body is massive still.


Just to be clear this was a long time ago - 2012 maybe. she was huge all over then and very well proportioned

Lifter5643

Calista was incredible. I was and am pretty muscular, and she just dominated me.

clay99

I would say currently Vikingqueen is the strongest lady I have seen so far, would put her ahead of Ms Xena and Rippedprincess.