LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvhuge

Renne Toney, Alina Popa and Th-resa Bostick. Th-resa Bostick the only one who pressed me overhead.
also Ripped Princess, especially in her legs
Renne, Alina and Princess could break bones in 2-3 seconds


Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Renne Toney, Alina Popa and Th-resa Bostick. Th-resa Bostick the only one who pressed me overhead.
also Ripped Princess, especially in her legs
Renne, Alina and Princess could break bones in 2-3 seconds

How was your session with Renne if you had one?

The strongest I met was Skytriss. Not a bodybuilder but very strong

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ripped Princess, especially in her legs
She has great legs, very underrated in that area.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Renne Toney, Alina Popa and Th-resa Bostick. Th-resa Bostick the only one who pressed me overhead.
also Ripped Princess, especially in her legs
Renne, Alina and Princess could break bones in 2-3 seconds

The old heads (even older than Bulklover!) all said that Th-resa Bostick was the probably the strongest woman they ever met. Pound-for-pound, it wasn't even close, the legend goes. I'm talking about guys who knew Amber and Becca very well, too. Because she wasn't big and TALL like Amber and Becca, maybe the strength was so much of a surprise that is seemed greater than it was? I have no doubts, though - these guys were all very well-experienced in the game.

It's interesting to hear people being skeptical about Arekah's strength. She was also legendary and justifiably so. I saw her multiple times in a very short amount of time and they're some of the best experiences of my entire life. She's one of the functionally strongest humans I've ever encountered. If boyofwinter says she did a seemingly impossible lift, I can believe it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's interesting to hear people being skeptical about Arekah's strength. She was also legendary and justifiably so. I saw her multiple times in a very short amount of time and they're some of the best experiences of my entire life. She's one of the functionally strongest humans I've ever encountered. If boyofwinter says she did a seemingly impossible lift, I can believe it.


I said before that the answer to every question was always Arekah. In this case, I'm not gonna say Arekah was the strongest woman I've met. I've met Renne Toney and Dominique Danger. What I will say is Arekah's strength was the most surprising for her physique. I first met her when she was about 170 lbs, and she looked like a big girl that was bigger than some of the session providers who were not bodybuilders. She was not a muscular brick wall like Briggy, Treasure or Kasey. But her functional strength was beyond my expectations. She once bent at the waist and snatched me up from the floor, and hoisted me up to her shoulder like a sack of seed. She got bigger over the years, but never looked like a bodybuilder. By the last time I saw her she was over 190, and her strength seemed outside the realm of what was was possible. She was like the embodiment of my dreams and fantasies.

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's interesting to hear people being skeptical about Arekah's strength. She was also legendary and justifiably so. I saw her multiple times in a very short amount of time and they're some of the best experiences of my entire life. She's one of the functionally strongest humans I've ever encountered. If boyofwinter says she did a seemingly impossible lift, I can believe it.


I said before that the answer to every question was always Arekah. In this case, I'm not gonna say Arekah was the strongest woman I've met. I've met Renne Toney and Dominique Danger. What I will say is Arekah's strength was the most surprising for her physique. I first met her when she was about 170 lbs, and she looked like a big girl that was bigger than some of the session providers who were not bodybuilders. She was not a muscular brick wall like Briggy, Treasure or Kasey. But her functional strength was beyond my expectations. She once bent at the waist and snatched me up from the floor, and hoisted me up to her shoulder like a sack of seed. She got bigger over the years, but never looked like a bodybuilder. By the last time I saw her she was over 190, and her strength seemed outside the realm of what was was possible. She was like the embodiment of my dreams and fantasies.

Okay this sounds really impressive. But do you think it could be real she pressed someone overhead with one arm?

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Renne Toney, Alina Popa and Th-resa Bostick. Th-resa Bostick the only one who pressed me overhead.
also Ripped Princess, especially in her legs
Renne, Alina and Princess could break bones in 2-3 seconds

The old heads (even older than Bulklover!) all said that Th-resa Bostick was the probably the strongest woman they ever met. Pound-for-pound, it wasn't even close, the legend goes. I'm talking about guys who knew Amber and Becca very well, too. Because she wasn't big and TALL like Amber and Becca, maybe the strength was so much of a surprise that is seemed greater than it was? I have no doubts, though - these guys were all very well-experienced in the game.

It's interesting to hear people being skeptical about Arekah's strength. She was also legendary and justifiably so. I saw her multiple times in a very short amount of time and they're some of the best experiences of my entire life. She's one of the functionally strongest humans I've ever encountered. If boyofwinter says she did a seemingly impossible lift, I can believe it.

This is so insane wow. What ways did she lift you or what displays showed her almost unhuman strength in your sessions?

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's interesting to hear people being skeptical about Arekah's strength. She was also legendary and justifiably so. I saw her multiple times in a very short amount of time and they're some of the best experiences of my entire life. She's one of the functionally strongest humans I've ever encountered. If boyofwinter says she did a seemingly impossible lift, I can believe it.


I said before that the answer to every question was always Arekah. In this case, I'm not gonna say Arekah was the strongest woman I've met. I've met Renne Toney and Dominique Danger. What I will say is Arekah's strength was the most surprising for her physique. I first met her when she was about 170 lbs, and she looked like a big girl that was bigger than some of the session providers who were not bodybuilders. She was not a muscular brick wall like Briggy, Treasure or Kasey. But her functional strength was beyond my expectations. She once bent at the waist and snatched me up from the floor, and hoisted me up to her shoulder like a sack of seed. She got bigger over the years, but never looked like a bodybuilder. By the last time I saw her she was over 190, and her strength seemed outside the realm of what was was possible. She was like the embodiment of my dreams and fantasies.

Okay this sounds really impressive. But do you think it could be real she pressed someone overhead with one arm?

"Things I once thought unbelievable in my life have all taken place."
PJ Harvey

I was 165 pounds and she snatched me from the floor without leverage. She hoisted me on her shoulder, then jumped up. I landed back there, with the wind knocked out of me, dangling. I've never been more impressed by someone's physical strength before or since.

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's interesting to hear people being skeptical about Arekah's strength. She was also legendary and justifiably so. I saw her multiple times in a very short amount of time and they're some of the best experiences of my entire life. She's one of the functionally strongest humans I've ever encountered. If boyofwinter says she did a seemingly impossible lift, I can believe it.


I said before that the answer to every question was always Arekah. In this case, I'm not gonna say Arekah was the strongest woman I've met. I've met Renne Toney and Dominique Danger. What I will say is Arekah's strength was the most surprising for her physique. I first met her when she was about 170 lbs, and she looked like a big girl that was bigger than some of the session providers who were not bodybuilders. She was not a muscular brick wall like Briggy, Treasure or Kasey. But her functional strength was beyond my expectations. She once bent at the waist and snatched me up from the floor, and hoisted me up to her shoulder like a sack of seed. She got bigger over the years, but never looked like a bodybuilder. By the last time I saw her she was over 190, and her strength seemed outside the realm of what was was possible. She was like the embodiment of my dreams and fantasies.

Okay this sounds really impressive. But do you think it could be real she pressed someone overhead with one arm?

"Things I once thought unbelievable in my life have all taken place."
PJ Harvey

I was 165 pounds and she snatched me from the floor without leverage. She hoisted me on her shoulder, then jumped up. I landed back there, with the wind knocked out of me, dangling. I've never been more impressed by someone's physical strength before or since.

That is a crazy experience for sure! Wish there was more content of her sessions available now she is retired.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The old heads (even older than Bulklover!) all said that Th-resa Bostick was probably the strongest woman they ever met. Pound-for-pound, it wasn't even close, the legend goes. I'm talking about guys who knew Amber and Becca very well, too. Because she wasn't big and TALL like Amber and Becca, maybe the strength was so much of a surprise that is seemed greater than it was? I have no doubts, though - these guys were all very well-experienced in the game.
I was lucky to meet all 3 (including both of Amber's phases) and I agree, Th-resa just felt different. When I met Ace it was the first time in 20 years I was reminded of what it felt like trying to wrestle Th-resa, not saying they were actually equal as obviously there's no way to know that but it was the first time I felt it again. Arekah was *nearly* on that level, which itself was extraordinary. That level of functional strength can't be built, it's either in her genes or it's not.

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The old heads (even older than Bulklover!) all said that Th-resa Bostick was probably the strongest woman they ever met. Pound-for-pound, it wasn't even close, the legend goes. I'm talking about guys who knew Amber and Becca very well, too. Because she wasn't big and TALL like Amber and Becca, maybe the strength was so much of a surprise that is seemed greater than it was? I have no doubts, though - these guys were all very well-experienced in the game.
I was lucky to meet all 3 (including both of Amber's phases) and I agree, Th-resa just felt different. When I met Ace it was the first time in 20 years I was reminded of what it felt like trying to wrestle Th-resa, not saying they were actually equal as obviously there's no way to know that but it was the first time I felt it again. Arekah was *nearly* on that level, which itself was extraordinary. That level of functional strength can't be built, it's either in her genes or it's not.

Do you think you could share a screenshot of one of the lifts Arekah did with you?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you think you could share a screenshot of one of the lifts Arekah did with you?
No, as already stated, and like her I see no reason why folks who didn't book a session themselves at the time should be entitled to see anything she didn't chose to share herself.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have heard people say Taperedphysique can overhead lift guys over 200lbs which seems impossible for a small 5ft2 lady like her to do not even men who are heavier could lift someone overhead at that weight
Jen Thomas as well.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you think you could share a screenshot of one of the lifts Arekah did with you?
No, as already stated, and like her I see no reason why folks who didn't book a session themselves at the time should be entitled to see anything she didn't chose to share herself.

Well stated my friend. Whenever I read anything about Arekah I kick myself. I thought she would be a bit over-the-top for me. I had the same feeling for a few years about two other ladies - namely Goddess Vegas and Goddess Severa. Luckily I DID session with them both several times and with both ladies I had good chemistry with. As for Arekah, unless she makes a comeback which at this point I doubt, she will be in the familiar "What if?" category.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whenever I read anything about Arekah I kick myself. I thought she would be a bit over-the-top for me. I had the same feeling for a few years about two other ladies - namely Goddess Vegas and Goddess Severa. Luckily I DID session with them both several times and with both ladies I had good chemistry with. As for Arekah, unless she makes a comeback which at this point I doubt, she will be in the familiar "What if?" category.
I often wonder what Severa would've been like if she had trained a bit more for strength than for fitness/flexibility as she has. I've had good sessions with her but never felt like I've been able to connect with her the same way I connected with Arekah. Now I'm imagining what it might've been like if we could've arranged for Arekah to borrow Severa's body for a few days. Now that would've been something.