Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biggest Strongest Sessionette Past and Present

Started by polaris, March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MakeMeFly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would say currently Vikingqueen is the strongest lady I have seen so far, would put her ahead of Ms Xena and Rippedprincess.
Cool! How does her strength compare with muscle mamacita? If you saw her.. thanks

MakeMeFly

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would say currently Vikingqueen is the strongest lady I have seen so far, would put her ahead of Ms Xena and Rippedprincess.
Cool! How does her strength compare with muscle mamacita? If you saw her.. thanks

Haven't seen her but judging by her numbers appears to be a professional powerlifter so her lifts are probably stronger.

beaven9

I had the pleasure of sessioning with Arekah a few times and her strength was unbelievable.  I think a lot of her power came from her very broad shoulders and back.  Best sessions I ever had.  I want to mention someone that never gets spoken about and that's Ms Rayne from Georgia.  I don't think she did for that long and maybe that's the reason.  She didn't have a bodybuilder's physique, but at about 5'10' and 220 she was like a big farmgirl and was every bit as powerful as she looked. 

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Amazonia J active or Retired? She used to have OF too....

She had a lot of potential, guessing she found a guy. I did sub to her OF had this video of her lifting a 200lb guy and telling him to call her "daddy" she knows how to perform roleplay.

In terms of muscle mass don't think anyone comes close to Ms Xena, she is bigger than male physique competitors but in terms of strength I would say Vikingqueen. The way she lifted me despite not being on steroids anymore pure natural strength.

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Amazonia J active or Retired? She used to have OF too....

She had a lot of potential, guessing she found a guy. I did sub to her OF had this video of her lifting a 200lb guy and telling him to call her "daddy" she knows how to perform roleplay.

In terms of muscle mass don't think anyone comes close to Ms Xena, she is bigger than male physique competitors but in terms of strength I would say Vikingqueen. The way she lifted me despite not being on steroids anymore pure natural strength.

Awesome, what ways did vikingqueen lift you if I may ask? And what is your weight?

Camper

Ripped Princess and Maria Calo.  MC was an absolute beast.  We did some playful wrestling that actually made me a little nervous knowing that she could take control and there would be nothing i could do about it.  We ended up hanging out that evening.  I wish I had more than one encounter with her.  Her muscles were insane.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ripped Princess and Maria Calo.  MC was an absolute beast.  We did some playful wrestling that actually made me a little nervous knowing that she could take control and there would be nothing i could do about it.  We ended up hanging out that evening.  I wish I had more than one encounter with her.  Her muscles were insane.

Agree re. Calo. I saw her maybe fifteen years ago when she was at her peak. I recall a reviewer on the wb270 site reviewing her: "Locking up with her was like trying to push a car that's in park."  100% accurate. First of all, grabbing her arms was like grabbing a bag of rocks covered in a thin layer of goose down; her skin was smooth, but every muscle belly was like cement. At the time, I was about 220 lbs. and could bench 225 x 15, and squat 275 x 10, and I thought I had a chance. Boy oh boy, did she ever disabuse me of my idiocy!  She overpowered me, with me giving my all, in less than thirty seconds, wrapping her arms around my head, threatening to mash my dome and crushing her pecs into my nose. Yeah, I tapped out before a) I suffocated, or b) got a busted honker. The rest of the session was more sensual . . . and busted so hard that I left having passed my liver and kidneys out a tear duct. Only saw her once, to my everlasting regret.  And she was just the sweetest woman and treated me like gold.
Life sucks and then you die.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ripped Princess and Maria Calo.  MC was an absolute beast.  We did some playful wrestling that actually made me a little nervous knowing that she could take control and there would be nothing i could do about it.  We ended up hanging out that evening.  I wish I had more than one encounter with her.  Her muscles were insane.

Maria came before me but she always looked freakish like a cartoon character. Ripped Princess maybe 10 years ago not anymore I didn't find her strong in my meeting with her. Managed to easily escape her holds and she doesn't have much cardio. Lots of deep heavy breathing but she's old now.

Haven't sessioned with her but can imagine Rene Campbell's strength does alot of lifting/carrying videos in her OF page. And Mackerelwoman another lady I haven't seen but judging by her IG/OF looks like an absolute monster

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ripped Princess and Maria Calo.  MC was an absolute beast.  We did some playful wrestling that actually made me a little nervous knowing that she could take control and there would be nothing i could do about it.  We ended up hanging out that evening.  I wish I had more than one encounter with her.  Her muscles were insane.

Agree re. Calo. I saw her maybe fifteen years ago when she was at her peak. I recall a reviewer on the wb270 site reviewing her: "Locking up with her was like trying to push a car that's in park."  100% accurate. First of all, grabbing her arms was like grabbing a bag of rocks covered in a thin layer of goose down; her skin was smooth, but every muscle belly was like cement. At the time, I was about 220 lbs. and could bench 225 x 15, and squat 275 x 10, and I thought I had a chance. Boy oh boy, did she ever disabuse me of my idiocy!  She overpowered me, with me giving my all, in less than thirty seconds, wrapping her arms around my head, threatening to mash my dome and crushing her pecs into my nose. Yeah, I tapped out before a) I suffocated, or b) got a busted honker. The rest of the session was more sensual . . . and busted so hard that I left having passed my liver and kidneys out a tear duct. Only saw her once, to my everlasting regret.  And she was just the sweetest woman and treated me like gold.

Wish I had seen her. Maria Calo sounded awesome

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ripped Princess and Maria Calo.  MC was an absolute beast.  We did some playful wrestling that actually made me a little nervous knowing that she could take control and there would be nothing i could do about it.  We ended up hanging out that evening.  I wish I had more than one encounter with her.  Her muscles were insane.

Maria came before me but she always looked freakish like a cartoon character. Ripped Princess maybe 10 years ago not anymore I didn't find her strong in my meeting with her. Managed to easily escape her holds and she doesn't have much cardio. Lots of deep heavy breathing but she's old now.

Haven't sessioned with her but can imagine Rene Campbell's strength does alot of lifting/carrying videos in her OF page. And Mackerelwoman another lady I haven't seen but judging by her IG/OF looks like an absolute monster

Your best bet is someone who also has a martial arts background. A strong girl can hold you in place using her strentgh and weight. Someone with martial arts experience will have more cardio, can toy with you and knows how to pace herself while maintaining control. For example I asked Fabi for an intense session. She had me in a full nelson and encased my chest with her legs in such a way it was hard for me to breathe. Then with her left leg she pulled both of my legs to the side and towards her. while her other foot pumped my crotch. She just had to hold her leg in place. I was still able to wiggle and thrash my legs but not enough to escape and if she had to she would extend her leg put her foot on my ankle, do small adjustments that did not cost her much effort or strentgh. Finally while she still had me in her full nelson she interwined her legs with mine and trapped my right arm behind my back with my forarm wedged between her jugs and my left arm trapped under her armpit. Then with her right arm reaching over she grabbed my sack. At first she just gave me a playfull squeeze. But then she really poured it on where I genuinely tried to escape. I could barely move my arms and while I could move my legs some she used just enough force to keep me in place so she could do what she was doing. Eventually she stretched her legs into a middle split and mine along with hers and it took her no effort at all to hold me in place even while she was squeezing so hard she made me cry openly. There was nothing I could do while she alternated between that and fingering me and being gentle with her hand. With women who are not experienced in martial arts they tire themselves out quickly or hold you in place with their weight. That's why you can only do semi-competitive with them. Women who are experienced tire you out. 

2ndHoodman

Gotta love a Fabi experience. Wish I saw her more than I did.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Amazonia J active or Retired? She used to have OF too....

She retired in February.  I only met her once, in January, she is an awesome person.  A big loss to the industry, but from what I understand she is doing well.  I am happy for her.
Yo.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Amazonia J active or Retired? She used to have OF too....

She retired in February.  I only met her once, in January, she is an awesome person.  A big loss to the industry, but from what I understand she is doing well.  I am happy for her.

Did she find a partner? Shocked she stopped so abruptly just as she was just about to explode onto the scene.

FBBSeeker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Amazonia J active or Retired? She used to have OF too....

She retired in February.  I only met her once, in January, she is an awesome person.  A big loss to the industry, but from what I understand she is doing well.  I am happy for her.

Ah too bad but still it is how things go. Vikingprincess is also one to keep track of

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Amazonia J active or Retired? She used to have OF too....

She retired in February.  I only met her once, in January, she is an awesome person.  A big loss to the industry, but from what I understand she is doing well.  I am happy for her.

Ah too bad but still it is how things go. Vikingprincess is also one to keep track of

Who's Vikingprincess?