Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Armwrestling in sessions?

Started by herewegowoohoo, September 10, 2012, 10:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbo4muscle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think kalen is good.

I have arm-wrestled Anna M and... Well... I felt pretty much nothing, and she did TRY, several times. However, she told me that she won easily against most guys.

I was to meet Renata, but she never showed up, had it happened she would probably have been quite a challenge, knowing that she was/is VERY strong in the gym... Benching 100 kg 10 times etc... If you believe it (?)

I think you mix up the Anna. There is one from from Ukraine and Anna M. Strong from Italy. Think you met the Anna from Ukraine and all others spoke about Anna M. Strong

Renrew... I did NOT mix them up I met and armwrestled with Anna M strong and won easily. I have arm wrestled ordinary girls in swimming, rowing and even horse jumping who were stronger at arm wrestling than Anna M. That is not to say she was weak. I have not met Kalen, but she talks big about her arm wrestling ability and she does LOOK promising :)

On a side not. I curl 60 - 70 kg strict and does pull-ups with 40 - 50 kg added... And I know a thing or two about arm wrestling :)


Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ShellyB76... You will, from what I have seen of you, be at a huge disadvantage leverage wise at a arm-wrestling table.

I also have short, double jointed arms which make it harder for me when someone has a leverage advantage. I have had a few draws where I pulled away because the stress on my elbows with me being double jointed was enough to hurt a good deal. So if I really wanted to add this up and be honest, Shawn Tan would have a 95% chance at winning due to those few factors alone.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

litexlov

Liesbeth, any updates on your armwrestling matches please? Are you still doing webcam sessions and how can we see them? Thank you!

Liesbeth

Did some armwrestling since but just two times webcam

Michelle.Behnke

I am pretty good at arm wrestling....I have never really lost. I had one loss but was not at 100% and off my game with the flu. When I am on my game and give my all, I never lose.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

whocare222

Has anyone had the pleasure of being defeated by Michelle Behnke? I understand she has never been defeated! Her arms are simply huge!!

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone had the pleasure of being defeated by Michelle Behnke? I understand she has never been defeated! Her arms are simply huge!!

I have arm wrestled my client who gave the current review,,,he lost all three times we did it.
I haven't sessioned anyone else from this forum except LuvBigChix..we didn't arm wrestle...we did more of pins, holds and forced muscle worship.
I arm wrestled another guy who lives here in Urbana who checks our Saradas but never really posts. I talked to him everyday and one day when I asked him he wanted to chime in on arm wrestling me, he said he forgot his login info. I told him how to get it and he said  he would try to say something sometime.
I might some videos up...I'm trying hard to convince him to arm wrestle me again and let me film it if we cover his head.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Liesbeth

After my work as dancer the singer i dance for had a fan camchat with her stage crew.
At this chat dad some flex and fans liked to know what happen if i armwrestle our male dancer.   Is wrote i beat him and so he wanted to know.
Next we did some armwrestling at the webcam.  I beat him 3 times on right and two times on left . He did not want a third match on left lol.
He was hard to beat but i did it
Guess people liked.

litexlov

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After my work as dancer the singer i dance for had a fan camchat with her stage crew.
At this chat dad some flex and fans liked to know what happen if i armwrestle our male dancer.   Is wrote i beat him and so he wanted to know.
Next we did some armwrestling at the webcam.  I beat him 3 times on right and two times on left . He did not want a third match on left lol.
He was hard to beat but i did it
Guess people liked.

Thanks for sharing it!! He had strong will as he quited only after 5-0!!!! Well done Liesbeth!!!!!  :hey:

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After my work as dancer the singer i dance for had a fan camchat with her stage crew.
At this chat dad some flex and fans liked to know what happen if i armwrestle our male dancer.   Is wrote i beat him and so he wanted to know.
Next we did some armwrestling at the webcam.  I beat him 3 times on right and two times on left . He did not want a third match on left lol.
He was hard to beat but i did it
Guess people liked.

Thanks for sharing it!! He had strong will as he quited only after 5-0!!!! Well done Liesbeth!!!!!  :hey:

how can someone honestly will or lose on a webcam arm wrestling match? I win in real matches....not pretend.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Liesbeth


A lean dancer guy not much heavier than me and can loose.  This was no planed match and no pay site match where men get payed for loose   just from situation and for the fun.
He did not want to loose but hes had no practice at armwrestling and dont know a good technique. 
I know technique and have a lil bit practice at armwrestling. Cant beat the big guys but some men yes.
Later i lost against our other male dancerat same challenge ,  but Ok.  Was fun too.

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A lean dancer guy not much heavier than me and can loose.  This was no planed match and no pay site match where men get payed for loose   just from situation and for the fun.
He did not want to loose but hes had no practice at armwrestling and dont know a good technique. 
I know technique and have a lil bit practice at armwrestling. Cant beat the big guys but some men yes.
Later i lost against our other male dancerat same challenge ,  but Ok.  Was fun too.

Most of my wins were not from sessions....and no one LETS me win....get that straight... DO NOT assume cause session clients pay me, that they let me win...I  do need or want someone letting me win. Most of my fights, arm wrestling, wrestling was real and free, not paid sessions. My session clients give 100% to resist me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

renrew

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A lean dancer guy not much heavier than me and can loose.  This was no planed match and no pay site match where men get payed for loose   just from situation and for the fun.
He did not want to loose but hes had no practice at armwrestling and dont know a good technique. 
I know technique and have a lil bit practice at armwrestling. Cant beat the big guys but some men yes.
Later i lost against our other male dancerat same challenge ,  but Ok.  Was fun too.
sounds great! hope we will meet in april at fibo and can do some pulls. will be great for both of us. as you are a dancer you probably have slim and very strong legs, so i also would love to legwrestle you .... and maybe take your headscissor, but I think they would be deadly!

Liesbeth

For Dancerlegs look here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

renrew

thanks a lot ...
wow! they are impressive, especially the calves. we definitly have to meet at fibo and test your strength ... will have no chance vs this dancer power. have you ever used them to scissor a guy?