⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Armwrestling in sessions?

Started by herewegowoohoo, September 10, 2012, 10:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes I guess you are stronger with a big size and weight advantage.
I be 1,66 m / 5.5 1/2,  60 kg / 132#, 31 cm bicep 12,2 inch ,   Fitness size

My mans daughter is stronger than me too. A great training partner for me

guess I am stronger? My lifts are more than double yours...but for your size, you sound like do pretty damn good. Your lifts are damn good for your size too...
As you said..your endurance is your biggest advantage and can wear down stronger opponents...couple that with good technique and you could lots of bets challenging much stronger opponents.
My endurance is insane too, and I have good technique...that combined with my strength is why I am confident I would beat you.  >:D

If my endurance and technique were lacking, you might win.,..but they aren't. :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Liesbeth

Nice show of strength but wrong grip for armwrestle

marvin

It looks as if he wasn't even trying.  :rock:

Hope your hands heals quickly and fully.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It looks as if he wasn't even trying.  :rock:

Hope your hands heals quickly and fully.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He was trying his hardest every time....thanks for thinking I needed to let me win or that he did.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tiberius

The guy in the video is an average size guy. Look how much bigger she is than him. I tried taking off 175 lbs off the squat rack to see how long I could hold it curled up and I hardly slowed it down when it uncurled my arms.

Michelle.Behnke

My friend in the video is 5'9" 205 lbs...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The guy in the video is an average size guy. Look how much bigger she is than him. I tried taking off 175 lbs off the squat rack to see how long I could hold it curled up and I hardly slowed it down when it uncurled my arms.


I can name a number of guys or women weight lifters who are above average size that I'm much bigger than.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marvin

You misunderstood what I was trying to say. I have no doubt he was trying his hardest! He was just so overmatched by your superior strength, that your beating him looked effortless.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He was trying his hardest every time....thanks for thinking I needed to let me win or that he did.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You misunderstood what I was trying to say. I have no doubt he was trying his hardest! He was just so overmatched by your superior strength, that your beating him looked effortless.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He was trying his hardest every time....thanks for thinking I needed to let me win or that he did.

The way you worded literally said he didn't look like was trying and could be easily taken as you meant exactly what you said- that he wasn't trying, meaning he let me win. Sorry for misunderstanding what you were tying to say.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paul tea

This is my first post. Sorry for my bad english.
This is my ranking in armwrestling
Over 70 points I lost,65-70 draw(I win and lost),60- 65 I win,under 60 I win easy.
Usually I have 4 match of armwrestling in one mixed wrestling session

80             Th-resa Bostick I have no chanche with her. She pin me left and right easy. I meet her in 2006, her weight 170 lbs
70-67        Miss Xena         She beat me 2 or 3 times after tough match, I beat her 2-3 times too and in the last session I win all the times. 2011-2014 205-210 lbs
64-69        Anna M.Strong  The first time she is no able to beat me ,but she is growing and I think the next time she 'll win. Big biceps, strong wirst and fingers! 2010-2014 150-165 lbs
68             Musclefoxx        She start strong and take a big advantage vs me but I reverse the situation and win. She say: if you meet me 1 month ago I was in better shape and you cry
                                         because I win!  2014 175 lbs
67-64        Madame Mysteria I meet her many times and armwrestle her is very fun. She always want win. She beat me 4 or 5 times, half dozen of draw after 1-2 minutes of war,I beat  her
                                          more of 10 times. In the 2 last session I ever win l and r    2007-2015 150-160 lbs
67             Gabrielle Nicander(aka ginorma Butler) My first armwrestling . She start strong and I think she pin me in 10 seconds but after 10 seconds her power low and 30 seconds after
                                            I pin her. We have other match and I win 4 (2 r 2 l) and lost 1 r 2006 205 lbs
67             Dominique Danger I win 4 (2l 2 r) but is very very hard. when I call another challenge she say : stop for me. Big phisique and very big good biceps 2013 215 lbs
66             Bunny Glamazon    She dislike lost. I win 4 (2l 2 r) after hard match. very competitive.      2008 243 lbs
63-66        Renata Hronova(rene) The first time she is beatiful but not in shape I win easy. The othrs times is very difficult beat her. I Always win but the last time I have pain at the left arm
                                              for 3 weeks. I watch with her a personal video where she beat her friend Kalen 2011-2014  155-162 lbs
65             Sheerkaan              Very good arms. I win 6(3l 3 r) after tough matches. Her left arm is stronger than the right     2014 185 lbs
64             Eva Damoh             The bigger arms! I win with right and left but I am not sure she use all her power. I hope meet her others times for a verification 2014  254 lbs
64             Fabi antoine            She dislike armwrestling but she is strong. I Always win. 2008-2009 180 lbs
63             Lidya Black(sister of Ina) She start strong but when she know my arm no move she don't try to beat and don't try to resist. I win relative easy, but I am sure she is stronger than
                                               I watch. 2014 175 lbs
62             Alina Popa                I win all the matches (3r 3 l). She was in the beginning of her career. 2007 175 lbs
60              Salome                    Good look and good biceps but I win easy         2012 160 lbs
58             Teddy (friend of Lydia) I win easy      2014 175 lbs
57             Rock Rose                 I win easy but she is strong.   2008 304 lbs
56             Amazon Amanda        She has muscles in the big arms with more fat I win easy 2014  370 lbs
55             Gaby(friend of Lidya) She is very Young (18) and I think in the 2020 she will super! She try to beat me with 2 hands but I resist . 2014 145 lbs
50             Alice wrestler (Poland) A very queen of beauty I win very easy, she say me she want more strenght for her professional tournament. I hope!  2012-2014 185 lbs
40             Colette Guimond        No strong in armwrestling I pin her in 1 second 2008 160 lbs



I meet Others half dozen of sessionettes but I don't want speak of they for personal reason. Whit they I Always win
I meet to shelby beach ,pippal'vinn and Others but I don't remember good for a rank. With they I win too
Th-resa Bostick is the top level for me. If I armwrestle her 100 time ever I lost.
Currently the best for me is Anna M. Strong and Miss Xena but I think Shawn Tan and Chrysty Resendes are stronger than their(is only my opinion)
I am sure more women in sport(shot putter, weightlifter, rower,swimmer,kayaker,....)are stronger than Anna and shawn too.
Professional armwrestler are another planet I never meet  a pro but ALL (not only sarah backmann,gabriela vasconcelos, irina makeeva,...) are over 100 in my ranking
This is my ranking: is possible I meet a woman when she is tired or with pain in the forearms or in no better shape. Is possible in 2010 I was stronger than now,or tired in this day,...
The normal woman of 120 lbs are 20-30 in ranking
Usually I lost in mixed wrestling. I have no skill,only size and power
I am 5-10, 210-230 lbs, work in office, no gym with a normal strenght for my size
I like mixed armwrestling and I like big strong women
       

Ideosyncratic

Nice review Paul!
What a nice list of great women you have wrestled :woohoo:
You must  also be strong because Sherkaan is a very tough girl!

alfredo

I had the same experience as Paul Tea with Eva Damoh; big arms but not so strong in arm wrestling,
with caveat that it was not obvious she did her best.

Sade in the Bay Area is strong in arm wrestling. She always win independent of arm, but in
my best moment she beats me on stamina.

AmazonKali is at 6'9 the tallest I have arm wrestled. 1-1 with my worst arm, 2-0 with my best.

Diana Ball is back in business and she is amazing. Independent of arm she just kept me,
effortlessly, in start position, then after variable length put my arm down without any
visible effort. Already when I greeted her with a hand shake it was obvious that she
was something else.

jpmorgan

Alfredo, how do you know Diana Ball is back with sessions?

I would love to sessions with her again. I met her in 2006. she was so strong it was crazy. WOW
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alfredo

I met her in her dungeon in Helsinki, Finland, about a month ago. She may not travel,
so the best option is to see her in Helsinki. I contacted her on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and she responded promptly.

jpmorgan

oh wow, was she still strong?

Did she do semi comp wrestling?

plz give us a little more info on her current sessions?

Thanks!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login