LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Armwrestling in sessions?

Started by herewegowoohoo, September 10, 2012, 10:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfredo

Yes, she is still very strong. About 190 lbs at 5'10. I didn't wrestle with her, so that
I cannot say anything about. You have her e-mail, why not ask her.

I don't know much about her current sessions. She has a dungeon in
central Helsinki. I don't think she will travel so much for sessions.
It's a lot of strain to have one client after the other the whole
day. She said this was ok ten years ago, but not now.

Finnair has a lot of connections world-wide, so traveling
to Helsinki is easy.


alfredo

A few more tall women's performance in armwrestling:

Cinthia Mulherao, 6'8, weak in armwrestling. Strong legs but no power in arms

Amazon Lucinda, 6'2, strong. I lost both arms. If she did serious weight training she would be extremely strong.

Raqi, 6'4 (and >350 lbs), strong, lost both arms but this is some years ago when I was weaker.

Blythe, 6'5, surprsingly weak in armwrestling. Could not put down even my weaker arm (> 10 years ago)

Skytriss 6'6, very strong and probably only woman that height with big, hard biceps. No chance (> 10 years ago)

litexlov

very good info alfredo! I really feel very jealous!! you have met so many strong women!!  :hey:

alfredo

I was curious about SkyStorm in Las Vegas, a former gymnast at
the highest international level. From the photos it's difficult
to tell how muscular she is, but make no mistake, her
biceps are rock  hard. I won armwrestling against her
both with left and right, but not without maximum effort.
She is comparable to AmazonKali in armwrestling, which
is impressive considering that AmazonKali is 6'9 and
SkyStorm is 5'2. In weight AmazonKali is about twice
SkyStorm (about 120 lbs).

alfredo

PS. I forgot to mention that SkyStorm demonstrated easy one-arm
push-ups bot with left and right arm

litexlov

impresive! and she is very pretty!

alfredo

SkyStorm is indeed very pretty and she doesn't take AAS, so she is girly and feminine.
The muscles do not really come across even when she has short sleeves. But
when she flexes, then she is all muscle.

Kim Perez is probably very strong, but you never know with bodybuilders. Kathy
Amazon at 6'1 and very muscular beat me in aw with the right hand, but I beat
her easily with the left.

YouCantPinMe

I am interested in wrestling Renata in a fully competitive wrestling match.

How is she in this type of competition.  She told me she would do that type of match no problem but I want to know just how good she is in this type of match?

buddy88

Alfredo I noticed you said Raqui was a good arm wrestler, where does she compare on the list? I have always thought she was incredibly strong, she definitely seems stronger than any of the other large women out there.

alfredo

I would say that Raqui was about the same as Skytriss, if we compare with the real huge women.
Maybe not fully at Diana Ball level, but still very strong and clearly stronger than for example Blythe.

buddy88

Yes it seems like Blythe has surprisingly little muscle in that frame. Wow, considering Raqui probably has never been to a gym or done weight training in her life that is impressive.

alfredo

Sade in the Bay Area (https://twit***.com/sade245) is really strong in arm wrestling. Despite several attempts
I have never been able to move her a fraction of an inch.
She is naturally strong and athletic, never even close to steroids. The photos do not quite
reveal that she has muscular arms because she does not have the bulky type
of muscles you develop by steroid use. But make no mistake, her biceps are
rock hard. At 5'11 and 185 she is a formidable opponent to anyone
who likes to wrestle. You can find several descriptions of matches
at her site.
She describes her one and only loss, to a 6'5 guy with +20 inches
arms.

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what about kim perez!? :thanks:

I didn't know Kim Perez was doing sessions.

Michelle.Behnke

I heard MassiveShelly is undefeated and she had a video beating a guy at arm wresting who was using both his arms at once. She also has one of the biggest arms out there
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

submitme

How about strongest natural?