LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Armwrestling in sessions?

Started by herewegowoohoo, September 10, 2012, 10:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spartan7782

I've done sessions off and on for a lot of years, and the only one to beat me so far was Kris Clark left handed.  I even commented to her the was the first to beat me.  She asked if that bothered me and I remember telling her no, actually it was kinda hot, lol.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

spartan7782

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

awfanss

Shawn Tan looks like one of the most probable candidates to be the best armwrestler around considering the reviews and her size. I still have doubts about Anna M Strong, Renata Hronova and specially Maria Garcia to be better than Amber for example despite all the claims about them being extremely good armwrestlers.

I wish the likes of Theresa Bostick and Kim Kilper would be active at the moment as people are telling that they were beasts in armwrestling.

Ms Xena is interesting as well if she's seriously armwrestling in a session. Same goes for Kris Clark.

I wish Shawn would tour Europe (which seams unlikely). Any other nominations for 'the best'?

litexlov

I have watched some videos of Shaun Tan armwrestling other bodybuilders and destroy them in a second. Lindsay De Jagger and Wendy Lindquist had no chance against her. And there are some videos of her armwrestling and beating very easily some guys too. Considering her size she might be enormously strong!

awfanss

For the first time I saw someone saying Anna M is not strong at armwrestling. That surprised me. From the comment about Kalen being good, I assume you armwrestled her and that means she's a serious candidate for being 'the best' amongst girls around. Browsing through the comments on this topic; Shawn Tan, Renata and Kalen look like to be the most interesting ones at the moment.

steamer

Lora Ottenad is easily the best arm wrestler of the women I've met...beat me easily with each arm, with no apparent effort.  Then she let me use both arms against her left, and beat me again in a fairly tough match.  Second best was probably Lisa Moordigian, who just completely toyed with me.  Some of the other exceptionally ones, in no particular order - Christa Bauch (1998), Emery Miller, and Penpraghai Tiangngok.

Surprisingly, Amelia Hernandez (1998) wasn't particuarly good at it - she beat me, but just barely.  Another surprise was Karla Nelsen - she beat me fairly quickly, but not at all easily...I just figured she'd crush me.  Jennifer Scarpetta (2012 Olympia weekend) was another I was pretty even with.  Charmaine Patterson is a hard one to evaluate - she's about as non-dominant a woman as you'll meet, and I definitely got the feeling that she didn't want to beat me, but every time we arm wrestled (multiple sessions), it seemed pretty clear that I couldn't beat her unless she let me.

And a few non-bb types - Rapture and Jennifer Burns beat me in close matches, I was fairly even with Scarlett Devine, I beat Dia Zerva with some effort (though I kind of felt like she let me win), and I had a stand-off (though not really a full match) with Tomiko (she's a *lot* stronger than she looks).

Steamer

renrew

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think kalen is good.

I have arm-wrestled Anna M and... Well... I felt pretty much nothing, and she did TRY, several times. However, she told me that she won easily against most guys.

I was to meet Renata, but she never showed up, had it happened she would probably have been quite a challenge, knowing that she was/is VERY strong in the gym... Benching 100 kg 10 times etc... If you believe it (?)

I think you mix up the Anna. There is one from from Ukraine and Anna M. Strong from Italy. Think you met the Anna from Ukraine and all others spoke about Anna M. Strong

octagorix

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think kalen is good.

I have arm-wrestled Anna M and... Well... I felt pretty much nothing, and she did TRY, several times. However, she told me that she won easily against most guys.

I was to meet Renata, but she never showed up, had it happened she would probably have been quite a challenge, knowing that she was/is VERY strong in the gym... Benching 100 kg 10 times etc... If you believe it (?)

I armwrestled all three, Anna M. Strong, Kalen and Renata. On a scale from 1 to 10 my ranking is:
Anna M. Strong - 10 points
Kalen - 7 points
Renata - 5 points
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

I am pretty strong at arm wrestling, never lost. (for anyone who wants to take me on)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

belfort1984

 I armwresled Jana Linkl Sipll! And WOW she is strong! She defeated me very easily with both arms!
Her grip is so strong! Her hands are very large! I am 6'3 tall but she has bigger hands then me..
Who armwrestled Jana also?

jullyeg

I am 6ft tall and only 158 pounds. So the best result for me is a draw (with fitness girls like Goddess Mercedes).

I have been very impressed by the strength of Anna M Strong. Also Sunfire was hugely strong (much stronger than many big fbb).
I have been impressed by Bunny Glamazon too. Storm is hugely strong.
Among the fbb, the strongest I can remember are : Amber De Luca, Megan Abshire (but she was also a powerlifter), Ms Xena, Thresa Brostick, Paloma Parra, Fabi Antoine...
She is back, so I can mention too that Diana Ball is as strong as a bear.

The biggest disappointment ? Probably Nicole Pfutzenreuter. Tall, big but way less strong than some fitness girls. 10 times less strong than a thiner fbb like Mistress Treasure. Some other very big fbb are not as strong as they look...

SteveSmith

ShellyB76 - You would lose to Shawn Tan.

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ShellyB76 - You would lose to Shawn Tan.

Probably....maybe, maybe not....Some big men, who were bigger and stronger than her couldn't beat me...but its far more than strength that wins a match anyway. No way to know until it happened.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ShellyB76 - You would lose to Shawn Tan.

Not sure where there comment is coming from anyway.... I never said I could or couldn't beat her. Why are trying to start shit?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ShellyB76... You will, from what I have seen of you, be at a huge disadvantage leverage wise at a arm-wrestling table.

Againt Shawn Tan? yes,,,,she has a good 4" on me in height...but that height difference has never stopped me from winning before...
I do agree her being 4" taller gives her a huge leverage advantage....but I worked with that and beat 6" tall 200lb men before..and some 6" tall 195lb men who had never lost till I beat them...
Its really hard to say...but I get your paint and agree.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ShellyB76... You will, from what I have seen of you, be at a huge disadvantage leverage wise at a arm-wrestling table.

Againt Shawn Tan? yes,,,,she has a good 4" on me in height...but that height difference has never stopped me from winning before...
I do agree her being 4" taller gives her a huge leverage advantage....but I worked with that and beat 6" tall 200lb men before..and some 6" tall 195lb men who had never lost till I beat them...
Its really hard to say...but I get your paint and agree.

lovely typos..lol...but I think you get my point...which I was meant to type. I understand your point and agree.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login