⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Armwrestling in sessions?

Started by herewegowoohoo, September 10, 2012, 10:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emil

This is just my opinion, i don't know if it is 100 % correct, but i believe that technique is the most important when you armwrestling on armwrestling table, but when you

armwrestling on the floor, strenght and power become number one player in the room.

So, go to the floor and  :letsparty:.

Emil

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

submitme

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is just my opinion, i don't know if it is 100 % correct, but i believe that technique is the most important when you armwrestling on armwrestling table, but when you

armwrestling on the floor, strenght and power become number one player in the room.

So, go to the floor and  :letsparty:.

Actually I'd never thought of it like that. But thats very true. You can't exactly use your lower body, or your hips or even your upper body as much, if any. It still might have its advantages. I don't know, I haven't tried it.

renrew

yes you are right, if you do armwrestling at floor technique has less importance as on table. nevertheless it's still a mixture.

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
anyway...so..I guess you are unwilling to check the info I gave about me in my progress thread and from my youtube channel...and are passing me up deciding maybe you think I cant beat you...your choice...I am living proof, however that women can be extremely strong without assistance....get back to me....or don't. But your passing up on your chance to get your proof and get beat at arm wrestling by a woman.
Oh I did look at your profile, I did, and I was impressed by your strength. I wasn't debating that for one second. I was responding to the other user with respect to competitive armwrestlers. I've got plenty of time to decide, I won't be going to the states until October/November when the flights are cheapest.

awesome...let me know
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

squeezemebaby

Anna M Strong is and will ever be one of the most amazing women in this scene ever. Her sweet laugh, sexy, super fminine looks are such an awesome contrast with her strength and power. You never expect that short, sexy woman to be that strong. I'm not particularly into armwrestling, but did it one time with her as well, for a video and it was like her arm was some concrete wall. That lady is super strong, I knew that already, but she never stops amazing me!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ShelbyB76 wish you would tour You mightget a lot of clients I would be one especisally for arm wrestling and wrestling Imvery stronginboth un fortunity I cant leave the city,take cake of elderly relative!

I'm very strong in arm wrestling and wrestling as well. I'm trained in Karate and Aikido. I also have great arm wrestling technique besides some pretty insane strength...if I ever travel your way , I will let you know. I'd love to take you on. I have beat quite a few men at both that say theyve never lost.. wouldn't mind adding you to my list >:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chgoatty

Shelly

I am in chicago.  Would love to challenge you to arm wrestling and wrestling match!  Send me IM

herewegowoohoo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
for me anna m.strong followed by christy resendes are the best armwrestlers (of course beside professionals .... had a match with shnezana babayeva ... omg!) and i've experienced a lot.

How'd you set up the match with Christy Resendes?

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ShelbyB76 Id be willing to help you out paying  half on the flight and hotel to get get u out here so we  good have a tough match

I am only 4 hrs from Chicago give or take...I can afford to travel there the second week of March as I told in the PM...I also won't have time till then either.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ShelbyB76 Id be willing to help you out paying  half on the flight and hotel to get get u out here so we  good have a tough match

Excuse me..my mistake...you're in Arizona. I appreciate the offer...however it will be awhile before I can afford traveling that far, even with you paying half the cost. As I said..if that changes, I will let you know.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

litexlov

Hello! My fav display of strength, although is a lot of technique involved, is armwrestling. So, I would like to know about your armwrestling experiences during a session. Which women are the most powerful and impossible to beat?

renrew

no one is impossible to beat ;-)

the two strongest armwrestlers i've met in sessions:

1.) Anna M Strong
2.) Christy Resendes

Quark44

No one is impossible to beat ;-)

The two strongest armwrestlers i've met in sessions:

1.) Jennifer Scarpetta
2.) Maria Garcia

mtxship

Th - resa Bostick the only one who ever beat me.

herewegowoohoo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no one is impossible to beat ;-)

the two strongest armwrestlers i've met in sessions:

1.) Anna M Strong
2.) Christy Resendes

How did you get the match with Christy Resendes?