⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Armwrestling in sessions?

Started by herewegowoohoo, September 10, 2012, 10:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle.Behnke

If you come to the US...I am one woman who can beat you at arm wrestling   >:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Quark44

Jennifer Abshire, Tara Silzer and Maria Garcia !
You would not believe how strong these ladies are !
Believe me than I know what I have experienced.

Emil

No doubt Anna M. Strong.

But what really surprise me is when you say Maria Garcia  :wow: . Where does her strenght come from?

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anywhere, london, europe, Canada, US. I just want to do this. I'm thinking about hitting all continents :D



If you come to the US..I am a woman who can beat you..I am extremely strong.  >:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ShellyB76 Do u ever tour to Arizona Would love to arm wrestle and beat u!

I'm from Illinois , so no..I don't ever go to Arizona. I don't tour. I doubt you could beat me anyway, I have never lost a match.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

submitme

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jennifer Abshire, Tara Silzer and Maria Garcia !
You would not believe how strong these ladies are !
Believe me than I know what I have experienced.

As for Anna M Strong, I looked her up, and while she looks like a pro fbb, she still sounds very feminine. What do you know about her? what does she do?

The only conditions are that they cant be pro fbb and must look feminine This was the one thing I stated at the start. I'm simply turned off by pro fbb's. I noticed there is a girl at scottish wrestling club, ex powerlifter, looks super strong. Not sure if her 120kg bench was assisted or not.

ShellyB76 do you have a website/pictures etc. What are your lifting stats?


Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jennifer Abshire, Tara Silzer and Maria Garcia !
You would not believe how strong these ladies are !
Believe me than I know what I have experienced.

As for Anna M Strong, I looked her up, and while she looks like a pro fbb, she still sounds very feminine. What do you know about her? what does she do?

The only conditions are that they cant be pro fbb and must look feminine This was the one thing I stated at the start. I'm simply turned off by pro fbb's. I noticed there is a girl at scottish wrestling club, ex powerlifter, looks super strong. Not sure if her 120kg bench was assisted or not.

ShellyB76 do you have a website/pictures etc. What are your lifting stats?

check out the progress thread on me...I'm not pro fbb...I'm still quite feminine..PM me for my lifting stats..there are a few videos you my find interesting in my progress thread...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jennifer Abshire, Tara Silzer and Maria Garcia !
You would not believe how strong these ladies are !
Believe me than I know what I have experienced.

As for Anna M Strong, I looked her up, and while she looks like a pro fbb, she still sounds very feminine. What do you know about her? what does she do?

The only conditions are that they cant be pro fbb and must look feminine This was the one thing I stated at the start. I'm simply turned off by pro fbb's. I noticed there is a girl at scottish wrestling club, ex powerlifter, looks super strong. Not sure if her 120kg bench was assisted or not.

ShellyB76 do you have a website/pictures etc. What are your lifting stats?

Also...check out my lifts and strength videos on my channel...the link is below...as far as my lifting stats..PM me for those...I assure you I can curl 140lbs on a bar...which your curl was all you posted
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jennifer Abshire, Tara Silzer and Maria Garcia !
You would not believe how strong these ladies are !
Believe me than I know what I have experienced.

As for Anna M Strong, I looked her up, and while she looks like a pro fbb, she still sounds very feminine. What do you know about her? what does she do?

The only conditions are that they cant be pro fbb and must look feminine This was the one thing I stated at the start. I'm simply turned off by pro fbb's. I noticed there is a girl at scottish wrestling club, ex powerlifter, looks super strong. Not sure if her 120kg bench was assisted or not.

ShellyB76 do you have a website/pictures etc. What are your lifting stats?

Also...check out my lifts and strength videos on my channel...the link is below...as far as my lifting stats..PM me for those...I assure you I can curl 140lbs on a bar...which your curl was all you posted

forgot the link to my channel..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jennifer Abshire, Tara Silzer and Maria Garcia !
You would not believe how strong these ladies are !
Believe me than I know what I have experienced.

As for Anna M Strong, I looked her up, and while she looks like a pro fbb, she still sounds very feminine. What do you know about her? what does she do?

The only conditions are that they cant be pro fbb and must look feminine This was the one thing I stated at the start. I'm simply turned off by pro fbb's. I noticed there is a girl at scottish wrestling club, ex powerlifter, looks super strong. Not sure if her 120kg bench was assisted or not.

ShellyB76 do you have a website/pictures etc. What are your lifting stats?

Also...check out my lifts and strength videos on my channel...the link is below...as far as my lifting stats..PM me for those...I assure you I can curl 140lbs on a bar...which your curl was all you posted

forgot the link to my channel..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also stand corrected...I only remembered your curl stats ...sorry..lol..
my bench is 285..
shoulder press 170..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

renrew

for me anna m.strong followed by christy resendes are the best armwrestlers (of course beside professionals .... had a match with shnezana babayeva ... omg!) and i've experienced a lot.

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
shelbyB76 That's to bad I doubt u could beat me Ive never lost either but well never know!

honestly...I think you're wrong,,,underestimating me like most guys do...but you're right..we will never know...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

submitme

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
for me anna m.strong followed by christy resendes are the best armwrestlers (of course beside professionals .... had a match with shnezana babayeva ... omg!) and i've experienced a lot.
Christy looks super strong. she looks much better at a mid range weight, than comp, or bulked.

The thing with Armwrestling, and I'm not stupid, if you get a competitive armwrestler vs a strong guy, she'll probably win. The guys going to try pushing through his elbow, the girl is going to push with the upper body. The technique locks the arm securely so that its going to take a lot stronger person to bring it down (Without technique). The push is purely physics. If you lock your arm, and Turn your body down, your arm goes with the body. However, while I say that, there is strength involved. You can get a guy benching 150kg, bicep curling 60kg and yet won't be strong in the armwrestle. The actual range of motion requires specific training. Someone with specific training will be stronger than someone without it. You see it at the gym all the time. Guy does really well on one exercise, but weak as hell on the other exercise. I'm thinking about putting it to the test, and teaching a friend of mine how to armwrestle. She's already lost to a few guys in close matches. I want to see how much of an impact a simple change in technique can go.

I'd like to armwrestle a natural fit girl, using the same technique but lose trying. There's this perception that women can't be strong without assistance, so to prove that wrong would intrigue me. I also want to know how strong women can be, its kinda like hypnosis, You can't really know whether its real until you do it for yourself. And precisely what I'm going to do this year.

Also I thought I'd add why I like armwrestling a strength challenge. I could compare lifts, but the armwrestle is more of a connected strength test, and a direct physical challenge.

Michelle.Behnke

anyway...so..I guess you are unwilling to check the info I gave about me in my progress thread and from my youtube channel...and are passing me up deciding maybe you think I cant beat you...your choice...I am living proof, however that women can be extremely strong without assistance....get back to me....or don't. But your passing up on your chance to get your proof and get beat at arm wrestling by a woman.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

submitme

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
anyway...so..I guess you are unwilling to check the info I gave about me in my progress thread and from my youtube channel...and are passing me up deciding maybe you think I cant beat you...your choice...I am living proof, however that women can be extremely strong without assistance....get back to me....or don't. But your passing up on your chance to get your proof and get beat at arm wrestling by a woman.
Oh I did look at your profile, I did, and I was impressed by your strength. I wasn't debating that for one second. I was responding to the other user with respect to competitive armwrestlers. I've got plenty of time to decide, I won't be going to the states until October/November when the flights are cheapest.