Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Armwrestling in sessions?

Started by herewegowoohoo, September 10, 2012, 10:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gianni47

Anna M. Strong is by far the strongest armwrestler I have met in more than 100 sessions,
much stronger than all other female body builders or wrestling girls.


Emil

Agree, Anna M. strong is really one of the strongest armwresters around.

Man, i am still surprise that Maria Garcia is so strong even in armwrestling  :what:. Did anybody measured her biceps?

And, i would like to try AW with Kalen. She has some unbelievable peak on her biceps ...

Ah, well, maybe plan for this year  :).

motenak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no one is impossible to beat ;-)

the two strongest armwrestlers i've met in sessions:

1.) Anna M Strong
2.) Christy Resendes

How did you get the match with Christy Resendes?

I'd like to know this as well!

psico

During   session I like to measure body parts of sessionists. Biceps of Maria Garcia was 35,5 cm ( 14 inches) six months ago and she was ripped. She told me that she didn't train them specifically to avoid excessive growth!
Anna m Strong is  very strong, I agree, but  also fun during armwrestling
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

polaris

Wow never would have guessed Maria Garcia.  I thought she would be good genetics...

Sounds like she is the total package.  Stunning face, figure, and strength.

litexlov

It seems that everyone agrees that one of the strongest is Anna Strong! She looks very strong really.
My only experience was against Renata Hronova, she was just toying with me, even if I was using both hands and tried  every cheat..  :o

balder

Renata Hronova is very strong at arm wrestling. Out of 10+ girls I have wrestled (some of them FBB) she is the only one that beat me almost with no effort.
Lydia (sister of Ina Black) is also very dangerous opponent at armwrestling. She is very strong, good technique and fight to win to the end.

Kris72

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It seems that everyone agrees that one of the strongest is Anna Strong! She looks very strong really.
My only experience was against Renata Hronova, she was just toying with me, even if I was using both hands and tried  every cheat..  :o

My experience with Renata also.

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It seems that everyone agrees that one of the strongest is Anna Strong! She looks very strong really.
My only experience was against Renata Hronova, she was just toying with me, even if I was using both hands and tried  every cheat..  :o

QuoteIt seems that everyone agrees that one of the strongest is Anna Strong! She looks very strong really.
My only experience was against Renata Hronova, she was just toying with me, even if I was using both hands and tried  every cheat..  :o

Is that true, litexlov? Did you use both your hands against Renata Hronova? And did you cheat also? Give me some more details about your armwrestling battle with Renata. Did you get to move her arm?

Pinme

I have arm wrestled many of the women.  Quite a few who could beat me wrestling couldn't really win in arm wrestling.  Obviously wrestling involves more than arm strength.  One of the women who does not look overly muscular but is very strong is Kara from LA.   She beat me effortlessly in both wrestling and arm wrestling.

litexlov

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is that true, litexlov? Did you use both your hands against Renata Hronova? And did you cheat also? Give me some more details about your armwrestling battle with Renata. Did you get to move her arm?

Yes. Not even imagine that I could move her arm. She said that I was too easy for her. Then we started with her hand pinned down the table. I couldn't hold her there, even. She still managed to pin my arm down in 2 seconds. But, to be honest, I have very weak arms and I am really really cr@p in armwrestling.

joneh75


awfanss

This is something I wonder about as well. Until now I armwrestled 3 session girls (as you know, most of them don't want to armwrestle seriously because of injury concerns) and can easily say I'm disappointed a bit that none of them could beat me in any arm.

3) Flame Dragan: I armwrestled her in 2007 and won very easily with both arms.

2) Madam Mysteria: I armwrestled her in 2008 and won with both arms but at least I had to try a little.

1) Amber DeLuca: I armwrestled her in 2013 and won with both arms. Was not that easy but not very hard neither. She was the best of these three.

I'm not an overly athletic guy, train 2-3 times a week and I'm not very big (6'0", 190 lbs). I must note that I didn't win even a single fall in wrestling against Mysteria and Amber (btw both sessions were really very good) and I was expecting them to be much better at armwrestling considering they are amongst strongest session girls around.

So, I really wonder, who are the best armwrestlers? From this topic it seems that Anna M Strong and Renata Hronova are good, but who else???

Banner

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It seems that everyone agrees that one of the strongest is Anna Strong! She looks very strong really.
My only experience was against Renata Hronova, she was just toying with me, even if I was using both hands and tried  every cheat..  :o

My experience with Renata also.

Yep i agree!  :-\ Also very strong is Ms Xena.  :)

SteveSmith

Shawn Tan - impossible to budge an inch.