Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wild Kat

Started by jackoilrain, September 24, 2007, 07:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amazonphile

I will be meeting her soon and I am looking for muscle domination and if possible FS. Read many reviews of her and she sounds like a gem. Can you guys offer some advice on how to get the max from the session and any general advice is appreciated.

How much does she charge for normal and FS session and does she negotiate?



gk

I've seen her many times, very sensual and friendly, her specialty is sensual sessions that easily end in FS. Her rates are very reasonable for the services and attitude comparing with the rest ladies and the extend of services. Full ahead to her, you want be disappointed!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

amazonphile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've seen her many times, very sensual and friendly, her specialty is sensual sessions that easily end in FS. Her rates are very reasonable for the services and attitude comparing with the rest ladies and the extend of services. Full ahead to her, you want be disappointed!

If I go for muscle domination session will it end in FS or should I go for only sensual session if I am looking for FS.


tonyjungle

 You're over thinking this. Just go. She's tremendous. FS or sensual you will leave satisfied... And on cloud 9. I saw her and it was great.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've seen her many times, very sensual and friendly, her specialty is sensual sessions that easily end in FS. Her rates are very reasonable for the services and attitude comparing with the rest ladies and the extend of services. Full ahead to her, you want be disappointed!

If I go for muscle domination session will it end in FS or should I go for only sensual session if I am looking for FS.

  Just show up at the hotel door and it's sensual.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paultrevayne

You will not regret it I promise you

lovethestuff

its like driving a car in a parking lot in the middle of the night.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

She doesn't upsell. She willl put you where she wants you and you will like it. You will end up where you want to be. 

WildKAT

Im here at the prompting of my fans who read and contribute here! I am currently on an International Sessions tour. I have met many of you on here, but there are always new people who are curious and want to experience sessions. After 12 years of touring the Globe, and going strong, I can say I truly enjoy my work. Yes, its is work but it is my passion, my hobby and what I chose to do. So guys...don't be shy...If you love female muscle, go for it!
I posted an INTRO on the new welcome page here as well. Learn more about me, and experience a great session. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love you all...because you all LOVE MUSCLE!
catch me as I am circumnavigating the globe. I just left Dubai and India and now in London and Europe a few weeks, then back touring in US. My diary, my site and tour and session info will answer all your questions!!
Squeezes to you all...Kat xx :woohoo:

hwillish

Wild-Kat has spoken!!!  See her most recent thread posted just today :bravo:

prostylewithfbb

...circumnavigating the globe....  hehe I'l bet you are :rock:

WildKat is one serious provider you will NOT be sorry!

mjp666

I second that

Kat will absolutely blow your mind!

diggs

Has anyone seen Kat lately (in 2017)? She's coming close to my area and I would love a recent review. Thanks!

tarzan7

I posted this on another site and it is worth posting here. I got into fbbs through sensual S&M role play. Kat is the complete package and is as sexy as hell. I met her for a session once on a rainy day in NYC a few years ago. I had time to kill before an evening event and I got caught in a thunderstorm. I was wearing a suit and tie but was wet from the humidity and the rain. I apologized as soon as I reached her hotel room and she laughed. Before we began she helped me get undressed and hung up my suit, tie and shirt in the bathroom and then the fun began: she was the Amazon Queen dressed in an animal print thong bikini and clear high heels. She who captured a jungle slave (me dressed in an animal print loin cloth) for her own wants and needs... during a rain storm. (Yeah, she added that tidbit since I was still wet from my trip to the hotel.) She ravaged me and we had a heck of a good time. After we were done she asked how far away the meeting was and began to dry out my suit and shirt with a hair dryer. What a woman!

She is traveling again. If you haven't seen her do it now. Kat is one of the all-time greats and a favorite of mine.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hwillish

Just saw her a couple of weeks ago and yes she is as good as ever!!!