Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wild Kat

Started by jackoilrain, September 24, 2007, 07:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mercmush

I wish I'd come to forum before !! I had a great BJ from Kathy during my last session with her before shooting my load over her lovely tits but if I'd known that FS was on the menu after eating her clit then I would have been even happier !!


Jonas


I thought Kathy Connors being FS was about as common as common knowledge gets in the session world. 

paultrevayne

Can you believe she was once a Police Officer??

ShyguyUK

Just got back from a session with Kathy and I have to say this women is GOOOOOOD, i will HAVE to she her again. ;D

samsonite

I've met her twice. She can be dominant,she put me into a breast smother and spanked me once. Occasionally she will do lift and carries. Kathy has great biceps and loves to flex them. I kissed her muscles and gave her a back massage. I had a good time with her. No fs,or hj.

SK

have seen her 4 times - she really is one of the best in the business of making you feel good about yourself. when you are with her - she makes  you feel you are
the only one for her.

500 usd for an hour for GFE/FS

just missed her on her recent london trip.

p1965andc

Saw kathy on firday 26th Feb on her visit to London. This was the second time i'd seen her  (both in london) and I have to give her 9/10 if not 10/10. Fantastic gfe, one of the best providers of this type both fbb or 'normal' escort ladies. Will see her again later in the year if she returns to london.

mercmush

Hello everyone

I had a session with Kathy Connors recently in London where after finding this forum I realised that FS would be on the menu ( yes I know it took a while for my penny to drop ). Anyway she was in great shape as per usual & she was always one of my favourites anyway. I licked out her pussy before she gave me a BJ. Then she slipped on a condom and rode me cowgirl style. I could really feel her pussy muscles and came with great satisfaction ! Afterwards we talked for a while before she tied up my cock and balls for some CBT. She then gave me a wonderful HR as I became hard again and then we chatted some more. A great session from a great provider !!

jungleboy

Kathy is smokin' hot.  As good as it gets, very sensual (I didn't do FS with her but close) she loves roleplay, does make you feel good about yourself and is better than her pix!

iceman706

I had a session with Kat last week and it was incredible. She is hot and sensual and I will definately see her again when she comes back up this way. She had me tapping with her scissors and would clamp thsoe thighs around my head while I was enjoying her clit and telling me I better do it right or else. A really nice time with her.

stasper


Does she kiss on the mouth?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with Kat last week and it was incredible. She is hot and sensual and I will definately see her again when she comes back up this way. She had me tapping with her scissors and would clamp thsoe thighs around my head while I was enjoying her clit and telling me I better do it right or else. A really nice time with her.

Hoodman

Both will be in my area in July.
I'm curious as to which gives more bang for their buck as they both seem fairly similar. I enjoy dominate muscle worship which is seems both are capable of from various videos I've seen of both.

Anybody have any experience with both or prefer one or the other?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

raraparu

 Definitly go see Kat Connors, she gives you more session options, including  fs. Plus she appears somewhat more feminem than Maryse.

artax

I've seen both- I would agree mostly with what was said above Kat more femine, more options including f/s- also more expensive- its been over a year since I've seen her but she 450-500 while Maryse probably 350-400-  Maryse has more muscle, while not f/s allows some sensuality including daty and hj- in short would recommend both - if f/s is desired go with Kat otherwise toss-up

MRMIKENC

 I have seen Kat at least 4 times, I would also go with Kat, she does charge a little more, but she is always prompt, responds quickly and gives you 110% when you are in the room with her. Also,if you treat Kat with respect and hit it off with her , the one hour becomes and hour and half ..with no extra charge.
The only way Kat would give a bad session is if the other person is a jerk
Good Luck
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login