LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wild Kat

Started by jackoilrain, September 24, 2007, 07:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackoilrain

Someone have a session with her?
She's do full sex?
She's ask 300euro (around 550$) for 1session...
It's good session or only wrestling without sex or petting?
It's a good price or expensive?
She's very nice and sexy, that's for sure!!!
thanks


marcox

1) I have made some sessions
2) it depends on the feeling...   ;)
3) ask it to Kat...
4) the sessions are very sensual
5) for me is a good price for what she offers!

jackoilrain

thank you Marcox,ma sei italiano?:)

marcox

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
thank you Marcox,ma sei italiano?:)

SI

yilmaz


jackoilrain

La connors viene a RM,vorrei sperimentare queste "sessioni",mai fatt eprima.
Tu hai sperimentato la suddetta mi par di capire...

buddy

she offers a very good service and a really nice nice person
i have had coupla session - well worth it
$500 per hour - no clock watching
she treats you really well
fs depends upon your connection with her

jackoilrain

thank's anyone for your appreciated suggestions!!!:D

marcox

for any reason you lose a session with Kathy.. it is unique.. I have recently made a session to Verona of 4 hours.. fantastic!!!!!!!

jackoilrain

yes,i've session of 3hours with her....nice,beautyful, graceus,strong,sexy, lovely,all the best!
I've session in Rome, unforgettable and very complete!!!!

marfam

I had a session with her about 3 years ago.
She was very nice but after the session I felt so bad that I thought I'm going to stop going to sessions.
On the good side she was fairly muscled very cute very nice person not a clock watcher.
I didn't like the amount of hair she had on her body even on her breasts also after the few first moment she wanted to finish me off and I had to fight that off so the sensasion wouldn't end too fast.
I understand the people who like her I didn't.

Andyk

I had a session with her last year. I have to rate it as OK but not great. She provided HJ but no FS for me, though it seems from the reviews I've read that she does provide FS. I guess it's a case of YMMV.

If you asked me if I would repeat I would say no but others may feel different. I'd like to see what others have to say.

nycred

She is running an ad on Eros New York as an escort.  $500 hr.  Can't imagine anyone would be cool with a HJ for that kind of dosh........

crazedvole

I saw her earlier this year. Also no FS for me. I have also heard that Debra D'Andrea(sp) does FS. I have seen her about 3 times and no FS. But aside from that: IMO her body is almost perfect. Just like what you see in the pictures of her.
The reason I mention Debra is  that I found the 2 of them to be the same in personality. They both are a bit to aggressive. I went o both of them for sensual MW but somewhere along the line they both hop on my chest with their back to me and stick their butts (and all the rest of their stuff) in my face. When ever I turned my nose straight up I was practically inside them if you know what mean Then they rubbed up against me while giving a mild head scissors. I don't mind having a "woman's hood" in my face but let get their on my own  ;D But I'm more of a butt guy so I'm liable to make to her butt and stay there. In that same light,  the bad part for me was that I did not like the smell. And one of them had a smell that made me think she had just come out of the bathroom (YUCK!!) I have seen Debra few time and it seems that she only got this way recently. Before this she was a sensual as they come.

Having said all that none of this stuff would be a deal breaker for me. I did like seeing both of them. And they both took good care of me afterwords. (YMMV) Just next time I need to put more emphasis on SENSUAL MW


Heynow

Kathy Connors

1.   After leaving the contribution on the desk next to her computer, I moved over to begin fondling her muscles through the suit, I quickly undressed her. Some femae bodybuilders only offer muscle worship or heavy petting, but not Kathy. Kathy is full service. I took my suit off and whipped my rock hard cock out and she began to suck me off really well. We made out on the bed next (no tongue though) and I straddled her and put my cock in her mouth for more oral.

Having held off as long as I could, I put on a wrapper and entered her pussy missionary. She was clearly enjoying and indulged me with some requested dirty talk. I then @#*&ed her doggy style and fingered her asshole. Greek was not on the menu that day, as I had not requested in advance, but would be offered in the future.

I got her on her knees and after more oral came all over her large muscled tits. I would definitely repeat.