⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wild Kat

Started by jackoilrain, September 24, 2007, 07:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjones

kathy is the number one girl that i havent seen but i have heard she is great ive seen maryse 5 times and she is great but ive heard so much positive about kat so ill def recommend her


Hoodman

Thanks everyone I think I'll go with Kat then
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

grendelsm21

Haven't seen Maryse, even though she has that over-the-top physique I love...our schedules have just never quite coincided.  Kat is among the best and I'll echo all of the positives on this thread.  Sadly, she's coming to SoCal JUST as I'm leaving and I'm crestfallen!  "Dammit to Hell!!"  :(

buckyboy

I pretty much agree with all that has been said.  I saw Kat last Oct and even though it was a bit more than I like to spend, she was fun and not a clock watcher.  She is VERY talkative and slightly manic (active), but very nice and FUN!  She rode me like a cheap mule.  Watching that bod rise above me was something out of this world.

Rototo

What can we say more ? Both will put you at ease and are worth meeting. Choose Maryse for big muscle worship and Kat for more.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I pretty much agree with all that has been said.  I saw Kat last Oct and even though it was a bit more than I like to spend, she was fun and not a clock watcher.  She is VERY talkative and slightly manic (active), but very nice and FUN!  She rode me like a cheap mule.  Watching that bod rise above me was something out of this world.

I saw Kat once and did not get FS. No big deal because it was still sensual and she is cool to talk to but as always YMMV
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I pretty much agree with all that has been said.  I saw Kat last Oct and even though it was a bit more than I like to spend, she was fun and not a clock watcher.  She is VERY talkative and slightly manic (active), but very nice and FUN!  She rode me like a cheap mule.  Watching that bod rise above me was something out of this world.

I saw Kat once and did not get FS. No big deal because it was still sensual and she is cool to talk to but as always YMMV

This isn't a YMMV situation.  Kat is one of the few that is pretty blatant about offering escort service.

carguy

I wouldnt throw Kat Conners under the bus, but saw Maryse in NYC on Tuesday and for a lady that has been around the circuit she was in AWESOME shape. Great sensual session, and as always YMMV.

cantona123

Had a sesion with her in Sweden a few years ago..best blowjob and pussy I have ever had

tonyjungle

Spoke with Kat a few times on the phone about sessions, joined her site (first time I ever did that) back in 2000 for a few months, and finally sessioned with her in 2009 or so. For those into women bodybuilders who want a very sensual experience she is tremendous. I think she has a passion for what she does, is happy in her own skin... no issues here. And while her body is as sexy as anyone's, like very few the sexiest part of her is her BRAIN. In role play, in my case, she immediately got into my fantasy and was wonderful. I recommend her highly. 

MixedWrestler

Saw her earlier this year. The room was a bit on the small side to wrestle, but apart from that I ad fun. She is so hot she could give a hardon to a dead guy.
Very professional, decent strength, and in my case certainly not a clockwatcher. Booked an hour, but the session lasted 2.5 hours. Highly recommended.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

realun

I saw Kat twice. She is great, I recommend her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hwillish

One of my favorites...not only sexy, but she is one of the most intelligent ladies out there as well.  A great combination!!!! 

asha1234

Anyone else similar to Kathy connors
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

Similar to kat- not sure haven't seems her yet but kris Clark gets great reviews here