⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wild Kat

Started by jackoilrain, September 24, 2007, 07:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just saw her a couple of weeks ago and yes she is as good as ever!!!

Thanks, hwillish! How would you describe her condition? Completely off season? Any definition?

diggs


fbbtouching

WildKat highly peaks my interest!!!

hwillish

Kat's condition is always good if you enjoy "womanly" muscle in all areas.  She's not ripped or shredded if that's your preference and never has been.

But it;s really the overall package and the experience she provides which makes her so enjoyable to be with.

fbbtouching

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I posted this on another site and it is worth posting here. I got into fbbs through sensual S&M role play. Kat is the complete package and is as sexy as hell. I met her for a session once on a rainy day in NYC a few years ago. I had time to kill before an evening event and I got caught in a thunderstorm. I was wearing a suit and tie but was wet from the humidity and the rain. I apologized as soon as I reached her hotel room and she laughed. Before we began she helped me get undressed and hung up my suit, tie and shirt in the bathroom and then the fun began: she was the Amazon Queen dressed in an animal print thong bikini and clear high heels. She who captured a jungle slave (me dressed in an animal print loin cloth) for her own wants and needs... during a rain storm. (Yeah, she added that tidbit since I was still wet from my trip to the hotel.) She ravaged me and we had a heck of a good time. After we were done she asked how far away the meeting was and began to dry out my suit and shirt with a hair dryer. What a woman!

She is traveling again. If you haven't seen her do it now. Kat is one of the all-time greats and a favorite of mine.

Hey Junglepet?  Did you just simply email her to set up your session?

tarzan7

Yes, go to her site and follow the directions. She is a pro & the real deal.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey Junglepet?  Did you just simply email her to set up your session?

I was not able to get to Seattle to see her but I did email her beforehand. She was very responsive, professional and accommodating. Good luck!

artax

Kat does a done of cardio and is always in good shape-  she posts pics on twit*** fairly frequently so you can see her current condition, definitely recommend

FBBMW

Look at Wildcat's website.   She does whatever you can think of.

MartinSugar

Has anyone had a session with Wild Kat lately? And if you have is it still as great as Iv heard they have been over the years?

FBBMW

She is still good.  In her profile photo on session girls, she is younger than now.

She looks like this:    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

Yes- saw her about a month ago - in her early 60's but still good - doesn't travel as much as she used to but will occasionally drive up the coast and stop in Dc and or Baltimore - Philadelphia  New Jersey - maybe New York and Boston- I would guess she would do another trip in the fall

busthemus2003

It's been 3 years but she is worth a try

Bulklover

Although it's been ten years since I've seen her, I used to see her pretty regularly and she was always a great deal of fun.  Both scrappy and sensual with a wicked sense of humor; she knows what guys like.  Love the Big Kat!
Life sucks and then you die.

balotelli89

Been 3 years but she was excellent and was in brilliant shape when I saw her.

Still one of the most sensual about.

fa13

Simply one of the best had many sssions over the years although not since Covid. Certainly knows how to hit the spot and looks stunning even at her age. Always had lunch before our sessions and lovely to spend time with. Always wonder how stunning she would have been in her 20's/30's considering how good she looks now 👍