⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wild Kat

Started by jackoilrain, September 24, 2007, 07:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigelowMask

 I don't know if she is still around, but I would love to see Wild Kat again. The best women ever - she knew exactly what I wanted and could read the room well.


BigelowMask

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

artax

Wild Kat is still around- she just did a tour a few weeks ago and I believe she is available in Jacksonville- she tours every couple months- usually drives up the east coast- hits - Baltimore - Philadelphia - New Jersey - Boston- many some other stops too

busthemus2003

Hoping she comes back to Australia sometime soon...she is a lovely lady

knufflschmoe

had a session years ago with her......when she used to travel more then...

very open minded,very straight.......will mention her opinion without mercy about state of your body,above all,if you lack musclemass..!
                                                        so better a train hard and ass some mass ,before meeting her.... ;)
                            besides that very strong,muscular ...and sensual (HJ for sure...)

                             seems to be never ageing

Bulklover

I had to quickly scroll through these pages to make certain I wasn't repeating something I'd already said . . . WildKat is one of my top five sessionettes . . . she is smart, sassy, willing to beatcherazz or just make you feel good.  Very sweet, very naughty, and we hit it off so well that on simply comfort-in-the-same-room level is almost unbeatable.
Life sucks and then you die.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope she tours again and produces more video content. Her athena2/mass muscle wrestling videos were hot.

She and Debra D'Andrea seem to have disappeared unfortunately before covid they were both active

Wildkat spends time running a Kink Club in FL.  See her website for info.   
She has been touring the East Coast about twice a year, mostly MD, PA, NY.     
 
Debra hasn't been touring.  She had been doing one city tours until CV.   
She still looks good on her website.

Had contact with wild Kat and she is active and probably touring soon

artax

Wildkat is in tour now- Philadelphia today- I think NY tomorrow but it's posted on wb270

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wildkat is in tour now- Philadelphia today- I think NY tomorrow but it's posted on wb270

Wildkat is also on SG.   

jbeast

Wild Kat is one of the best of all-time, in my top 5 and I've sessioned with plenty of ladies over the years. When you can, see her.

artax

Wildkat just announced a quick tour- she's still available, she has some type of swingers/ lifestyle club in a Jacksonville that takes up a lot of her time.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wildkat just announced a quick tour- she's still available, she has some type of swingers/ lifestyle club in a Jacksonville that takes up a lot of her time

I joined Wildkat's website 15, 20 years ago? Only session woman's site I ever joined. She's a legend and I had a session with her once. It was memorable. She was in Manhattan and I had a business event starting at 7 pm. I left work at 4:30 or so for a 5 pm session. It was a muggy, hot summer day, and I took the subway. The train got stalled, it began to drizzle as I got out of the subway and just made the appointment on time. I was sweaty in my suit and tie and almost soaked. Went to her room like that, a great first impression. Well, she took a look at me, I apologized and tried to explain where I was and where I was going after the session. Wildkat pulled me into the room, was practical and got me undressed and hung up all my clothes and said something like, "We'll worry about that later." I freshened up in the bathroom and came out in my roleplay thong I had with me. We immediately got busy and Wildkat was sexy, strong, playful, in character (Amazon Queen), sexy as hell and gorgeous. I had a great time getting dominated and worshipping legendary muscle and, not bragging, she did too.

When we were done, instead of the sometimes typical, "Great and goodbye now," she helped me make sure my clothes were dry. A blow drier and fan was involved. She wanted to make sure I'd be presentable for my business event. I guess I did because a newspaper took my picture with a few notables at the event and for a few moments I was a celebrity. What a wonderful woman... I only wish her health and success! 

fa13

Anyone seen here recently? She has definitely been one of the very best over the years!

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone seen here recently? She has definitely been one of the very best over the years!

She usually sessions up the East coast 2-3 times per year.    I have not heard from her lately.   
In recent years she seemed to be working out a lot less.     

artax

She's in her early 60's and has a business in florida so I dont think she travels nearly as much in the past

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's in her early 60's and has a business in florida so I dont think she travels nearly as much in the past

Would love to see her and Debra D'Andrea would be like a childhood dream meeting those 2. Those ladies got me into this fetish. Was too young/broke to see them before and they just left the scene before I started making money.

They aren't retired... I think. They do session in Florida where they live. Do your research and make a road trip. (And report back. LOL!) I met both ladies and they are legendary.