LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young

Started by boyofwinter, March 24, 2022, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fa13

Guess whoever it is it still has to click. How was your experience with Amber? She was perfect for me 😍 never met Megan but she looks pretty tidy too!


boyofwinter

Not clicking with Amber is honestly hard to believe, on a theoretical level anything is possible of course.

Bulklover

Amber was, for me, the Mt. Everest of sessionettes . . . I felt like Sir Edmund Hillary after "scaling" her. 


Although with my O-face, I probably looked more like Tensing Norgay.  Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

liftcarryfan1

No session is worth $1,000! NONE!!! Especially if all it is is seeing someones muscles in person...

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No session is worth $1,000! NONE!!! Especially if all it is is seeing someones muscles in person...

If you say so......
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Creamnant

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No session is worth $1,000! NONE!!! Especially if all it is is seeing someones muscles in person...


I  think no car is worth $100.000.
And yet...

Creamnant

To precise my thought, I'm not ready to spend $1000, too. But it's MY advice.
If someone does it, whatever. It's his money, not yours, not mine.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I emailed Amber recently she's back doing sessions but her rates are still $1000

I would love to see her.  I just don't think i could spend that on her and I have gotten just about the same thing she offers from other women for half or a little less. One even under the radar!  and NO TIME LIMIT!

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No session is worth $1,000! NONE!!! Especially if all it is is seeing someones muscles in person...


I  think no car is worth $100.000.
And yet...

Easily the dumbest thing I have ever seen anyone on this site post and I have been on this site for over a decade!

fa13

Sounds like Ambers back in then, would happily pay again to see her amazing Amazon. Find me another like her? 💪

Creamnant

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No session is worth $1,000! NONE!!! Especially if all it is is seeing someones muscles in person...


I  think no car is worth $100.000.
And yet...

Easily the dumbest thing I have ever seen anyone on this site post and I have been on this site for over a decade!

Proud to be the best.  :thanks:

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No session is worth $1,000! NONE!!! Especially if all it is is seeing someone's muscles in person...

You have to consider if it's 2 hours, includes GFE and if it's with one of the most amazing FBB's you have seen.   

We like various sessions at the going rates.  This is talking about the next level, like doing a yearly vacation splurge.     

I have turned down some $1000 sessions, because I thought the sessionette didn't want to do it or wasn't worth the upcharge.         

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sounds like Ambers back in then, would happily pay again to see her amazing Amazon. Find me another like her? 💪

I had similiar sessions with Fabi Antoine. BJ lift with C I M.  Debra D Andrea back the . Also an under the radar session in California. Jennifer Kennedy a few years ago.

knufflschmoe

If I were multi -millionaire ,I would order a whole batallion of FBB , and have some fun with them in privacy

even better would be to make them your  personal  security guard  group as a profession, besides 2 private joy" activities ....?!

just dreaming ?! :)

Ticobueno

Just to keep us on track if there ever was one, the current specific offering is...MUSCLE WORSHIP, FLEXING, SCISSOR SQUEEZING, AND LITE FEMDOM...$1000