⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young

Started by boyofwinter, March 24, 2022, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makko2

Hi!
I have seen her on HBC some days ago, but for a very brief period of time, before she entered in a One on One chat. She is off contest, wearing a t-shirt. Her biceps are big and she bulged them, but they seem to be not well defined, in this period. Her face is fine and beautiful. But, as I said before, I have seen her only for a minute or a little few more.
Bye to all!


glucca1989

i appreciate it! so offseason but still big/muscular - does that describe it?

Makko2

Aleesha was bulging her biceps when I saw her on HBC. So yes, she was off season, but muscolar!

glucca1989