LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young

Started by boyofwinter, March 24, 2022, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jason123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Aleesha, has lost the plot. She got charged for faking a bomb threat at her daughters school. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Woman charged with making bomb threat at South Jordan elementary school


SOUTH JORDAN — A woman who police say caused an elementary school to be evacuated because of a bomb threat she blamed on her ex-husband is now accused of being the instigator.

Aleesha Young, 39, was charged Thursday in 3rd District Court with making a false weapons of mass destruction alarm, a second-degree felony.

On April 22, police were called to Eastlake Elementary School, 4389 W. Isla Daybreak Road, on a reported bomb threat. Officers arrived to find administrators already in the process of evacuating the building.

Witnesses told police "while waiting with other moms for a field trip, Young approached and started stating that there's a 'bomb threat at the school' and that 'everyone needed to get out,'" according to charging documents. Young then allegedly "went into classrooms and began telling students and teachers the same thing."

She also told police "her ex-husband threatened her with a bomb," the charges state.

As investigators looked into the incident, no bomb was found and the ex-husband "had no idea about the bomb threat," the charges say.

Court documents do not give a possible motive for Young's alleged actions.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Prophaniti

First Stefi, now Aleesha. Wonder who is next
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

WTmuthaF was THAT all about?  Did a 3rd grader complain about losing his deposit??
Life sucks and then you die.

jbeast

I don't know her, was tempted to session with her two or three years ago when she was giving hints about doing so, but all the drama turned me off. I have no axe to grind. But if this story, as taken at face value, is true her actions are despicable. It is worth a psychiatric evaluation and jail time. The alleged stories here of a GoFundMe page that was used for vacations, again alleged, matches up with this incident - batship crazy stuff.

Hopefully the incidents are incorrect, for her sake and her children. But my God, if they are true...

Female Bodybuilding

It happened April 22nd. The article is from May 30th. She's free right now, but it may not have been adjudicated yet.

The court could have asked for her to get a mental health evaulation, before they decide what to do with her. What she did was serious. She could serve some time.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It happened April 22nd. The article is from May 30th. She's free right now, but it may not have been adjudicated yet.

The court could have asked for her to get a mental health evaulation, before they decide what to do with her. What she did was serious. She could serve some time.

Has she been doing anything as of late? Definitely not sessions, I remember her doing some shoots with Sydney Thunder but that's all I feel. Unless she still does cam shows?

mooretiger

she's still on HBC pretty often. at least one pm this week, i saw she was online.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

faclon4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she's still on HBC pretty often. at least one pm this week, i saw she was online.

She is on HBC from time to time, but it is sporadic and she almost never gets into a public chat.    All of her social media posts are usually just inspirational quotes or old photos/videos.  I have always wondered if she is still into building her muscularity to the greatest point possible.  She seems to have dropped out of sight for the most part. 

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she's still on HBC pretty often. at least one pm this week, i saw she was online.

She is on HBC from time to time, but it is sporadic and she almost never gets into a public chat.    All of her social media posts are usually just inspirational quotes or old photos/videos.  I have always wondered if she is still into building her muscularity to the greatest point possible.  She seems to have dropped out of sight for the most part.

I believe she has MS. If that's the case, then building her muscularity to the greatest point is impossible.

eagles65

VegasAce I talked to Aleesha and you are correct about her health.  Even with her health challenges she is very muscular.  I have donated money to help her through these troubling times.  I hope and pray she fully recovers.

jason123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
VegasAce I talked to Aleesha and you are correct about her health.  Even with her health challenges she is very muscular.  I have donated money to help her through these troubling times.  I hope and pray she fully recovers.

Incredible. Do you know that Aleesha Young makes 5 digits per month with her HBC private shows and on OnlyFans? In addition she scams out retarded schmoes in different ways? Such as fake health fundraisers and then spends money in Cancún holidays?

Have you ever read the entire thread or her own thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


jbeast

I'm interested about how the the bomb scare case turned out. Are there any updates about the case?

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm interested about how the the bomb scare case turned out. Are there any updates about the case?

Nothing yet, but stuff like that takes awhile. Wheels of justice move slow.

Either way. She is crazy and rips off schmoes. Best course of action is probably to not give her any more money and attention.

gymnast-lover

I can't imagine what the school parents must be thinking. Waiting for the "wheels of justice" to take its course. And of course she is continuously making money as the case is ongoing. I really hope the judge throws the book at her. Anyone else would have been in jail way before now!

glucca1989

Has anyone seen her recently - in person or on herbicepscam? I saw she is still online pretty regularly - how does she look these days?