LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young

Started by boyofwinter, March 24, 2022, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deestar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Saw a tik tok of her praying in front of idols, into crystals, has her own sanctuary just find it odd.

Rippedprincess carries around a stuffed dog toy and treats it like a pet/child has its own telegram channel. Just weird to see what some of these fbbs get up to.

This isn't just a FBB thing, but applies to humanity in general.


bindermx

I really am interested in meeting her personally for a session.
I am prepared to pay what she asks for and it's big money, even for an expensive hobby as sessioning is.

Just out of curiosity I have dared ask her what makes her sessions so special and unique to justify a price which is well above market price.
She immediately stopped replying.




Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really am interested in meeting her personally for a session.
I am prepared to pay what she asks for and it's big money, even for an expensive hobby as sessioning is.

Just out of curiosity I have dared ask her what makes her sessions so special and unique to justify a price which is well above market price.
She immediately stopped replying.

What would possess you to question the rate if as you claim it wasn't an issue?  Strange.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

oltrucker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really am interested in meeting her personally for a session.
I am prepared to pay what she asks for and it's big money, even for an expensive hobby as sessioning is.

Just out of curiosity I have dared ask her what makes her sessions so special and unique to justify a price which is well above market price.
She immediately stopped replying.

Nothing special. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bindermx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really am interested in meeting her personally for a session.
I am prepared to pay what she asks for and it's big money, even for an expensive hobby as sessioning is.

Just out of curiosity I have dared ask her what makes her sessions so special and unique to justify a price which is well above market price.
She immediately stopped replying.

What would possess you to question the rate if as you claim it wasn't an issue?  Strange.

Because I like getting to know the person who stands by a service before I purchase that service.

abracadabra

Just a stupid question. Of course she's going to feel like she's being attacked. If you interviewed for a job, and the hiring manager extended an offer at the upper end of the pay range, then questioned you and said "what makes you think you deserve this higher salary?", would you feel good about taking that job? Would you be excited for your first day?
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really am interested in meeting her personally for a session.
I am prepared to pay what she asks for and it's big money, even for an expensive hobby as sessioning is.

Just out of curiosity I have dared ask her what makes her sessions so special and unique to justify a price which is well above market price.
She immediately stopped replying.

What would possess you to question the rate if as you claim it wasn't an issue?  Strange.

Because I like getting to know the person who stands by a service before I purchase that service.

And they don't like the line of questioning. Hard luck.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really am interested in meeting her personally for a session.
I am prepared to pay what she asks for and it's big money, even for an expensive hobby as sessioning is.

Just out of curiosity I have dared ask her what makes her sessions so special and unique to justify a price which is well above market price.
She immediately stopped replying.

It's quite simple. She has an unreal physique...even going by standards of pro BBers. It was enough to make you pay whatever she asked.......as you said yourself. And that's really it. She's offering an incredible physique. Outside of that she's probably not offering anything else that that separates her from other sessionites.

It doesn't seem like she's really interested in doing sessions, even at the rate she charges. She has a listing on SG to see if anyone is willing to give her large amounts of cash, but I don't know that she's interested in the part where she actually does sessions.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really am interested in meeting her personally for a session.
I am prepared to pay what she asks for and it's big money, even for an expensive hobby as sessioning is.

Just out of curiosity I have dared ask her what makes her sessions so special and unique to justify a price which is well above market price.
She immediately stopped replying.

I think we are better off asking a SG for what we want to do and what the rate is for that.   

Some SG do get an attitude, if they think you are negotiating or a time waster, instead of saying no to a request but willing
to do something else.     

jbeast

I've read a lot of this thread and I know it seems like heresy but, for me, Aleesha Young has jumped the shark. I'm not ripping her. But there seems to be a lot of drama, even if half of this is true.

When I first saw her pictures years ago I was intrigued, then her transformation into a musclebound busty blonde had me almost go over the edge. I really wanted to session with her. And yes, she is still listed on SG - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Aside from the likely very high session fee, which is probably way beyond my budget (and these ladies can and should charge whatever the market will bear) I don't have a passion to see her anymore. Other reasons include her lack of interest on Herbicepscam, all of this "will she or won't she" do live sessions commentary, stories here and in other treads on the difficulty of trying to schedule something. Does anyone feel the same way? 

abracadabra

Then don't waste your time or money on her. I don't mean that in a dismissive way. Some women will do or say things that drop them to a 3 in the eyes of a guy who previously thought she was a 10. Attitude, personality, gofundmes, interest in actually being there, whatever. It's legitimate for guys not to give a shit and be addicted to a woman no matter what she does or is alleged to have done, and it's legitimate for guys to lose all interest. I know there are some session girls out there I previously thought were super hot who did or said something or a set of somethings that made me lose all interest. It happens. Life moves on.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

jbeast


MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Then don't waste your time or money on her. I don't mean that in a dismissive way. Some women will do or say things that drop them to a 3 in the eyes of a guy who previously thought she was a 10. Attitude, personality, gofundmes, interest in actually being there, whatever. It's legitimate for guys not to give a shit and be addicted to a woman no matter what she does or is alleged to have done, and it's legitimate for guys to lose all interest. I know there are some session girls out there I previously thought were super hot who did or said something or a set of somethings that made me lose all interest. It happens. Life moves on.

Totally agree. For example, that's my sentiments in regards to Megan Jones.

HarryFlimFlam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've read a lot of this thread and I know it seems like heresy but, for me, Aleesha Young has jumped the shark. I'm not ripping her. But there seems to be a lot of drama, even if half of this is true.

When I first saw her pictures years ago I was intrigued, then her transformation into a musclebound busty blonde had me almost go over the edge. I really wanted to session with her. And yes, she is still listed on SG - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Aside from the likely very high session fee, which is probably way beyond my budget (and these ladies can and should charge whatever the market will bear) I don't have a passion to see her anymore. Other reasons include her lack of interest on Herbicepscam, all of this "will she or won't she" do live sessions commentary, stories here and in other treads on the difficulty of trying to schedule something. Does anyone feel the same way?

Likewise. Can't believe I'm saying it but she looks like she would be a really, really lousy session no matter how good her physique is. Her attitude, the fake gofundme or whatever it was she spent on a vacation... damn shame.

tote

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really am interested in meeting her personally for a session.
I am prepared to pay what she asks for and it's big money, even for an expensive hobby as sessioning is.

Just out of curiosity I have dared ask her what makes her sessions so special and unique to justify a price which is well above market price.
She immediately stopped replying.

Nothing special. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The well that never runs dry. Aleesha Young is very professional how to milk dumb schmoes.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login