⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young

Started by boyofwinter, March 24, 2022, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QuoteI remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappeared.

Very sad to see someone abuse the system like this when are so many people out there in desperate need.

I would never do business with people like her, I guess she knows how to milk the system and been doing it for a long time.

Seems like a narcissist.  And some here are ok with that. 🤦🏻‍♂️

liftcarryfan1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Seems like a narcissist.  And some here are ok with that. 🤦🏻‍♂️

The halo effect?


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QuoteI remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappeared.

Very sad to see someone abuse the system like this when are so many people out there in desperate need.

I would never do business with people like her, I guess she knows how to milk the system and been doing it for a long time.

Seems like a narcissist.  And some here are ok with that. 🤦🏻‍♂️

    All bodybuilders are when you break it down.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QuoteI remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappeared.

Very sad to see someone abuse the system like this when are so many people out there in desperate need.

I would never do business with people like her, I guess she knows how to milk the system and been doing it for a long time.

Seems like a narcissist.  And some here are ok with that. 🤦🏻‍♂️

    All bodybuilders are when you break it down.

Very few like this, they don't get a dime from me!

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QuoteI remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappeared.

Very sad to see someone abuse the system like this when are so many people out there in desperate need.

I would never do business with people like her, I guess she knows how to milk the system and been doing it for a long time.

Seems like a narcissist.  And some here are ok with that. 🤦🏻‍♂️

    All bodybuilders are when you break it down.

1000% truth

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QuoteI remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappeared.

Very sad to see someone abuse the system like this when are so many people out there in desperate need.

I would never do business with people like her, I guess she knows how to milk the system and been doing it for a long time.

Seems like a narcissist.  And some here are ok with that. 🤦🏻‍♂️

    All bodybuilders are when you break it down.

1000% truth

You love you some narcissist women. Haha

lifted

She just wrecked her scooter, get ready for a new go fund page

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Claims she got hit by a truck whilst riding a scooter? Criticising the hospital and their facilities.

I guess you won't be getting back your deposits

Did the truck survive? . . . Bwaa-haa-haa-haa!!
Life sucks and then you die.

abracadabra

she was on HBC in free for a moment last night and looked completely normal. talking about her plans to go out on Saturday night, and already packing for her Vegas trip 2 weeks out. I get the medical bill hell in the US, but is "hospitals without MRIs" a thing? anyway, maybe the deposits aren't stolen, who knows, only time will tell for those that have booked.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Polite Society

 Do we take Robo's silence since posting as confirmation that he's had no word from her?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Del4

As someone who has fantasised about Aleesha for years and years (she is physically pretty much my ideal woman) but barely interacted outside of being subscribed to her OF for a period, I am really surprised by the hatred towards her. (Don't know if it is justified or not.)

abracadabra

guys don't like being scammed on gofundmes, and it turns into an interrogation now anytime anyone posts a gofundme about whether they're lying and faking their injury / sickness. also, some guys are offended that another guy would even book a $1000 session.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Polite Society

 Because of the deposit amount, I wrote to the email address on her SG profiles on July 30 to mention this. I've no dog in the fight.Didn't expect word back but thought she'd at least act on the impression she's giving of, quite frankly, being scum.  Don't fall for the pictures of any bodybuilder. Base it on your interactions that involved money.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do we take Robo's silence since posting as confirmation that he's had no word from her?

Apologies for the slow update - she did get back to me via email to confirm. So we will see!

Prophaniti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do we take Robo's silence since posting as confirmation that he's had no word from her?

Apologies for the slow update - she did get back to me via email to confirm. So we will see!

You can't be slow man, I think the entire board's opinion on her reputation hinges on you at this point.

You may low-key be the most important person on the board at the moment lol
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login