LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young

Started by boyofwinter, March 24, 2022, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

Still no reviews huh... lol

liftcarryfan1


robo

Am hoping to see her in Vegas in August. She was responsive by email until I sent her the 500 deposit. Then she stopped responding and hasn't confirmed our time. I'm a bit concerned.

Polite Society

 If it's the August 18 trip date, maybe she's still awaiting other deposits to see whether going there works.  It would look better if she told you something but it's not stolen deposit territory right now.   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow you sent her a $500 deposit? That's insane how long has it been since you last contacted her?

I hope you haven't been screwed. There's something not quite right with her.

I've never gotten that sense from her. Unless I missed something

deestar

It doesn't really take a lot of effort to just "not ignore" someone who has already sent in a deposit.  It's lazy at best, and a scam at worst - we've all seen it happen before.

robo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow you sent her a $500 deposit? That's insane how long has it been since you last contacted her?

I hope you haven't been screwed. There's something not quite right with her.

I sent the $ one week ago. Prior to that she responded to my questions within a few hours. Since then I've sent a few emails to confirm receipt of the deposit and make sure we're officially locked in so I can finalize my travel... but haven't received any replies.

I hope to hear from her soon and will definitely share if I do.

scissorsfan13

Brandi Mae posted this today advertising both of them in Vegas on those dates, so I would say that's a good sign.  Wish I had a spare 1000 dollars laying around, I'm actually gonna be in town on those dates for the Psycho Las Vegas festival.  Already gonna cost me about a grand for the trip, and that's already a huge ask for me. 

Ticobueno

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow you sent her a $500 deposit? That's insane how long has it been since you last contacted her?

I hope you haven't been screwed. There's something not quite right with her.
That's the deal she requires.  Half paid up front or you don't get on her schedule.

mjszx

Seems you need to be careful here

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't give her any deposit! She will keep it and won't show!

Was that your experience!!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't give her any deposit! She will keep it and won't show!

Was that your experience!!
I'd like to know the answer to that question as well. I know he had a bad experience with another top female bodybuilder in the past, but he's never complained about Aleesha.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jackass500

Mr. White knight and the all knowing Polite society edited the quote. He actually said to just be careful.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She must be broke she has a young daughter to look after her can't imagine her travelling too much

Absolutely. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappered.

Aleesha really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.

Unfortunately this fundraiser story is true.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mr. White knight and the all knowing Polite society edited the quote. He actually said to just be careful.

No. The quote was the original post. He just edited his post after quoted. He actually said what is in the quote.

There're some complaints about Aleesha Young. I heard from various guys that Aleesha keeps deposits and won't show. Some of these guys still trying to sort and get their money back.

Have them let us know if she reimburses them. The great Aleesha Young is not above being put on blast here, if she's scamming people.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mr. White knight and the all knowing Polite society edited the quote. He actually said to just be careful.

  You stand corrected.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She must be broke she has a young daughter to look after her can't imagine her travelling too much

Absolutely. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappered.

Aleesha really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.

Unfortunately this fundraiser story is true.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mr. White knight and the all knowing Polite society edited the quote. He actually said to just be careful.

No. The quote was the original post. He just edited his post after quoted. He actually said what is in the quote.

There're some complaints about Aleesha Young. I heard from various guys that Aleesha keeps deposits and won't show. Some of these guys still trying to sort and get their money back.

Have them let us know if she reimburses them. The great Aleesha Young is not above being put on blast here, if she's scamming people.

I stand corrected.