⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young

Started by boyofwinter, March 24, 2022, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophaniti

Nujerz's opinion on this matters the least out of everyone

If I remember right, he gets a shitton of sessions for free because of who he is and what he does? The dude who gets this shit for free doesn't get an opinion on what's worth and what's not. His opinion basically amounts to "Lamborghini's aren't worth the money because I get Ferrari's for free"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

Above what I would spend- but if you have the funds and want to go for it - why not - as stated you aren't finding many comparable women available

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nujerz's opinion on this matters the least out of everyone

If I remember right, he gets a shitton of sessions for free because of who he is and what he does? The dude who gets this shit for free doesn't get an opinion on what's worth and what's not. His opinion basically amounts to "Lamborghini's aren't worth the money because I get Ferrari's for free"

The dude who get lots of shit for free has and still spends thousands of dollars every year on sessions and has done so for nearly 18 yrs.

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not to insult some of you guys but if you are willing to pay that kind of money just for her to stand in front of you,go to a gym and find a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login throw that kind of money away,even if you can afford to do so and not even get any pussy is just fucking stupid.

As i said couple times in this thread..no one is worth a $1000 an hour period.



Still doesn't make you right.

If thats what you have to say to try to justify spending that amount of money to make yourself feel better for doing so, then more power to you.

abracadabra

pretty fruitless debate. if someone makes $500k/year, dropping $1k every few weeks beats wasting time trying to find cheap ways to get your muscle fix in. some people have more money than time. if you make $50k/year, yeah, dropping $1k on an hour-long session is likely a poor decision, or at least should be done sparingly. people who spend a few grand a year would probably think I'm crazy for spending as much as I do, and people who do nothing but buy $10 videos would think the guy spending a few grand a year is crazy. people who just find free/pirated videos may think the guy spending $10 on videos is crazy.

I've spent more than $1k on a session before, albeit longer than an hour. whether some internet guys approve of that, who cares.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pretty fruitless debate. if someone makes $500k/year, dropping $1k every few weeks beats wasting time trying to find cheap ways to get your muscle fix in. some people have more money than time. if you make $50k/year, yeah, dropping $1k on an hour-long session is likely a poor decision, or at least should be done sparingly. people who spend a few grand a year would probably think I'm crazy for spending as much as I do, and people who do nothing but buy $10 videos would think the guy spending a few grand a year is crazy. people who just find free/pirated videos may think the guy spending $10 on videos is crazy.

I've spent more than $1k on a session before, albeit longer than an hour. whether some internet guys approve of that, who cares.

I spent $1K before as well, but Even if I was the richest person alive my view still stands.  I think of all the grwat amazing sessions with incredible ladies..and to me not a single one was $1000 an hour worth. 

abracadabra

if you were the richest person in the world, you'd be buying a yacht for your yacht, a rocket to leave earth, an army of security for your compound, and you'd be paying far more than $1k/hour for sessions in exchange for privacy. you would not care about $1000. you'd spend your days manipulating the stock market to make thousands per second, not hour.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if you were the richest person in the world, you'd be buying a yacht for your yacht, a rocket to leave earth, an army of security for your compound, and you'd be paying far more than $1k/hour for sessions in exchange for privacy. you would not care about $1000. you'd spend your days manipulating the stock market to make thousands per second, not hour.

That's a terrible off base assumption on someone character that you know nothing about.  Good job of trying to change the subject though.

abracadabra

Lmao, nothing to do with character. the richest person alive caring about $1000 is like a millionaire caring about a few pennies. It would be stupid to spend even one second thinking about $1000 in that situation.

if you don't want to go OT to your hypothetical, different people place different value on money, usually as a function of how much they earn. worrying about what other people want to do with their money is pretty silly.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lmao, nothing to do with character. the richest person alive caring about $1000 is like a millionaire caring about a few pennies. It would be stupid to spend even one second thinking about $1000 in that situation.

if you don't want to go OT to your hypothetical, different people place different value on money, usually as a function of how much they earn. worrying about what other people want to do with their money is pretty silly.

Or people place different values on the service provided and feel that none were worthy of $1000.

Polite Society

   There's only one person not sounding happy with themselves in this thread. Ironically the sessions that weren't worth it that I had were definitely way below $1000 an hour.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HarryFlimFlam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pretty fruitless debate. if someone makes $500k/year, dropping $1k every few weeks beats wasting time trying to find cheap ways to get your muscle fix in. some people have more money than time. if you make $50k/year, yeah, dropping $1k on an hour-long session is likely a poor decision, or at least should be done sparingly. people who spend a few grand a year would probably think I'm crazy for spending as much as I do, and people who do nothing but buy $10 videos would think the guy spending a few grand a year is crazy. people who just find free/pirated videos may think the guy spending $10 on videos is crazy.

I've spent more than $1k on a session before, albeit longer than an hour. whether some internet guys approve of that, who cares.

I spent $1K before as well, but Even if I was the richest person alive my view still stands.  I think of all the grwat amazing sessions with incredible ladies..and to me not a single one was $1000 an hour worth.

Herein lies the difference of opinion. I have had—I am sure we all have had—sessions that we still think about to this day with great delight.
That, to me, is worth $1000, and those were sessions that I spent a 'mere' $300-$400 at the time.
Therefore the question is not 'Is Aleesha worth it' or even 'Is $1000 dollars for anyone worth it.'
The question is whether or not you think a memorable-for-life session is worth $1000... and that is entirely subjective.
I do. That's my opinion.

boyofwinter

This shit got old fast 18 years ago when Amber DeLuca came along and set her own prices, and I should know because I was there then too. The exact same arguments were dumb back then and they still are. For the record I paid more than $1000 for a session back in the 90s (do the math) and to this day it's still my best.
No 21st century muscle model who's retained her femininity has been more lusted over than Aleesha, this point isn't even worth debating. So she has stepped out to test the market and we'll see how it goes for her, I know what my guess is.

fa13

Agreed boyofwinter, I've meet Amber several time a easily the most I've paid for a session but she is one of a kind and it was the most amazing time I've ever had. Aleesha on the face of it is such a unique prospect too but whether she could offer the same as Amber who knows!

d_jnes

Funny I saw Amber once and just did not feel the chemistry.  Megan Avalon was my best experience by far.  Crazy strong, beautiful and very sexually gifted