⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young

Started by boyofwinter, March 24, 2022, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no one is worth a 1000 an hr.

I'm going to go with this. I seesioned with Layla Mikayla earlier in the year who charges that much. Was she strong, sexy, and fun? Yes. Was it worth 1000$ hour? Not really. Not at all. I think Aleesha will be the same way, only with more limitations.

michaelg1978

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

gymguy517

Something tells me the 1000 an hour price tag exists to keep certain types away and to cater to a specific type of clientele.  Personally, if she travels to NYC I would consider seeing her even with the price tag despite the limitations because of her "1 of 1" status. But the people who balk at said pricing are completely warranted.

deestar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Something tells me the 1000 an hour price tag exists to keep certain types away and to cater to a specific type of clientele.  Personally, if she travels to NYC I would consider seeing her even with the price tag despite the limitations because of her "1 of 1" status. But the people who balk at said pricing are completely warranted.

Yeah honestly if she was travelling and hit up my area I wouldn't even think twice about it.  Something tells me I won't have to worry about it though.

abracadabra

I would be surprised if she weren't charging $1000 or close to it. Anyway, I've done some, granted 2-hour, sessions with others that ran me over $1k when I factored in travel costs. If you live in NYC and she comes to you and it's $1000, that's still far easier to swallow than having to take a couple days to fly out to UT, spend probably $1800 all in just to see her (or even $1300 if her rate were only $500 and you had to do the travel). Obviously the value of money will be different to Joe the accountant and a wealthy investment banker. No one charging $1000 is targeting the average types. That said, I doubt I'd spend $1000 on anyone who's still new to sessions. There are "arbitrage" opportunities available considering the talent available in the $400-500 range.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Prophaniti

If she ever came up to Toronto i'd bit the bullet at 1k. I don't do many sessions in a year anyway so its not that big a hit to me
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Creamnant

If the women provide a top quality session, with FS, and very few tours, and they have an amazing body (like Amber Deluca years ago), I think I will be OK to spend that amount of money.
I'm not rich. But women like that are not common.
That being said, before emptying my bank account, reviews are required. So, with Aleesha, even if she comes tomorrow in my country, I wouldn't contact her.

bruce321

Was talking to an FBB in a session a few weeks ago and she brought Aleesha up as a potential doubles partner, and it was clear she understood Aleesha's popularity was on a different level. 1000 is high, but as you can tell from reactions here, plenty of guys will trade two sensual sessions for a vanilla muscle worship with her. But I'm also getting the impression "once" is implied. No doubt she can sell out a tour at that rate, the real question is will she get any repeat business? If she's going to become dependent on a session income, eventually something will have to change. It's also interesting, because this strikes at the heart of the notion that with cam work, women don't need to session. There's a reason no woman is in one-on-one eight hours a day. Even for Aleesha that money is finite.

gymguy517

For a few it will be more that once, despite the price. Which maybe she is banking on. I remember one of the revelations early on for me in this (besides that, yeah, they will sleep with you) was that the "schmoes" came from all walks of life. Even those that were extremely successful financially (I was young and figured that the worshippers shared a similar story to mine). So, you go by that and meet the one person that ponies up that amount multiple times, and hey, there is your next rich "simp". Sure beats being a single mother and you know the person has money. Again, complete conjecture on my part but think there is some truth to that. 

lifted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is not what I was told, I assume that is the double session price.
As for nobody being worth whatever, we all have our opinions which is all this sort of talk is in the end.

That's the price she quoted me. No mention of double sessions

deestar

Someone else raised a good point - at 1k I'm expecting a GREAT session, not just an amazing physique.  Even a physique like hers isn't worth a premium if she isn't into the session.  I'm not even talking extras or anything, but just being obviously "in the moment" and enjoying herself.  If there's any sense of it being a "I'm here because you're paying me to be here" kind of session, my willingness to pony up a high dollar value goes WAY down.  But if she's into it?  Even without extras, I'm in.

So yeah, reviews will be important.

Polite Society

4 figures for me was to tempt someone into doing a session, not seeing just anyone. And the ones who accepted were more than worth it and I didn't need someone else's review to convince me.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

oltrucker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no one is worth a 1000 an hr.

I'm going to go with this. I seesioned with Layla Mikayla earlier in the year who charges that much. Was she strong, sexy, and fun? Yes. Was it worth 1000$ hour? Not really. Not at all. I think Aleesha will be the same way, only with more limitations.

Misfit Layla Mikayla [Tess Stumpf] also knows how to milk dumb schmoes like Aleesha. A stripper for $1000 hour? You can read how she scammed $65,000 a dumb Aussie schome who lives in the States then even she dared to threaten him. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



fa13

Guess she can charge what she likes, she's a pretty rare prospect. There's hardly a massive supply of women like her, I've paid close to that because I wanted to see a certain person and was worth every penny.

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no one is worth a 1000 an hr.

^^^ I stand by what I said.. No one is worth a thousand an hour.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is not what I was told, I assume that is the double session price.
As for nobody being worth whatever, we all have our opinions which is all this sort of talk is in the end.

That's the price she quoted me. No mention of double sessions
Maybe a different request then? She hasn't informed me of a change.