LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young

Started by boyofwinter, March 24, 2022, 04:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

She got on sessiongirls to offer webcam and other stuff most likely like many women since 2020 have done

liftcarryfan1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

boyofwinter

Just got a reply from her about a real session, so the jury's sequestered for a few weeks.

Del4


Musculoadicto1965

I hope that someone in the forum will be the first to enlighten us about his first booking session with Aleesha

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope that someone in the forum will be the first to enlighten us about his first booking session with Aleesha
Hopes and wishes are great. The only guy I know who bought a ticket for the adventure is not the sort to kiss & tell, so he may or may not offer any sort of public review. And of course, Aleesha isn't likely to discuss her private sessions with any person or forum. I know there are more guys doing sessions than posting on sites like this, but I did hope someone else here would have been able to share some non-incriminating highlights from the maiden voyage.

For context, I still remember the first time I met Aleesha back in 2008. Very few people make that sort of lasting impression.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Bernie1212

I was able to see Aleesha when she did her sessions with Sydney a few months back.  I have been holding off on sharing because as Tre said, I do not kiss and tell so to speak.

Though I had seen Aleesha on HBC off and on over the years I had never met her in person.  She is a sweet girl that is just as charming as she is jacked.  Her physique is unreal; big, dense, full muscles packed on a 5'3 frame.  It was like seeing and old friend.  She will definitely have her boundaries, and she has had her reasons in the past to not step into the session world.  I will not go into those are they are personal to her and if she shares with you, then she will.  Not my place to say.  She was open to muscle worship and she did some scissoring with me, her legs are so effing strong it is amazing.  She is a fun girl to be with for sure.  I would not go into the session expecting anything sensual at all.  But seeing her was worth every last dime, and if the opportunity arises to see her again I will.

This is just a bit of my own thought, and by no means written in stone.  But I have a feeling she is uncomfortable doing sessions in her home base.  If she continues offering in-person sessions they will probably be offered while traveling.  Just my two cents.
Yo.

Prophaniti

Welp I've heard all I need to. Now I just have to hope me and Aleesha end up in the same area.. well ever and I'm game
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ep92010

has anyone had any luck contacting her? i reached out to both aleesha and sydney thunder about getting scheduled while they are in las vegas and i haven't heard from either of them. thanks

busthemus2003

Can't wait to hear how things progress. She is a dream session if I can get to her I will .

ep92010

Following up on my last post - has anyone had luck actually contacting her? I still haven't heard from aleesha or sydney about their las vegas schedule. i was really looking forward to finally meeting aleesha but radio silence. anyone else having better luck or have any suggestions? it's strange because i've actually met sydney twice so it's not like i'm a stranger. thanks

lifted

 :thanks:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Following up on my last post - has anyone had luck actually contacting her? I still haven't heard from aleesha or sydney about their las vegas schedule. i was really looking forward to finally meeting aleesha but radio silence. anyone else having better luck or have any suggestions? it's strange because i've actually met sydney twice so it's not like i'm a stranger. thanks

Yes I got a reply . Wanted 1,000 for a hour session

oltrucker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:thanks:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Following up on my last post - has anyone had luck actually contacting her? I still haven't heard from aleesha or sydney about their las vegas schedule. i was really looking forward to finally meeting aleesha but radio silence. anyone else having better luck or have any suggestions? it's strange because i've actually met sydney twice so it's not like i'm a stranger. thanks

Yes I got a reply . Wanted 1,000 for a hour session

1,000 for a hour session? Daylight Robbery! Surprised? Absolutely NO. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. We can guess how much she makes on HBC, 5 digit numbers monthly but it's not enough for her.

Aleesha really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.

Let me QUOTE my former post below.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She must be broke she has a young daughter to look after her can't imagine her travelling too much

Absolutely. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappered.

Aleesha really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.


busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:thanks:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Following up on my last post - has anyone had luck actually contacting her? I still haven't heard from aleesha or sydney about their las vegas schedule. i was really looking forward to finally meeting aleesha but radio silence. anyone else having better luck or have any suggestions? it's strange because i've actually met sydney twice so it's not like i'm a stranger. thanks

Yes I got a reply . Wanted 1,000 for a hour session

1,000 for a hour session? Daylight Robbery! Surprised? Absolutely NO. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. We can guess how much she makes on HBC, 5 digit numbers monthly but it's not enough for her.

Aleesha really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.

Let me QUOTE my former post below.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She must be broke she has a young daughter to look after her can't imagine her travelling too much

Absolutely. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappered.

Aleesha really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.

your just bitter. If I sell my house up for $5m and someone buys even thought it's only worth $2m that's called being smart. Why deal with the dregs for $500

nujerz84

no one is worth a 1000 an hr.

boyofwinter

This is not what I was told, I assume that is the double session price.
As for nobody being worth whatever, we all have our opinions which is all this sort of talk is in the end.