⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afigreg

"Ya know frankly I look best in postage stamp size" Alison that last picture you're in postage stamp size. I think I need to see a full size, preferably very large, very high definition photo of you in that swimsuit so that I can make the comparison and decide if you are right about the postage stamp size. Thank you Alison.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afigreg

Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

Belated Happy Birthday for 12th March Alison! Sorry I did not check, 69 years young!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

alison brundage

Thanks...boy that sounds old but 70 will sound horrible.  So I guess I'd better enjoy the 60's.   
Alison

Taylor

Happy birthday, Alison :)

alison brundage

Thanks Taylor....
Having fun surfing.  Out for a few days with injury...sort of a kidney chop  with the board.   Back at it today
Alison

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks...boy that sounds old but 70 will sound horrible.  So I guess I'd better enjoy the 60's.   
Alison

Only a number Alison. Maybe you will be even more fit at 70.

alison brundage

I'm out.   Went out on my boat rig.  Test to see how bad the injury was. Ok so I fell down and  couldn't get back up....oh the pain.  Definite broken ribs.   I'm in dry dock for awhile on the surf thing.   Once I'm home I'll be testing the weights.....bummed.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Alison

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks...boy that sounds old but 70 will sound horrible.  So I guess I'd better enjoy the 60's.   
Alison

Only a number Alison. Maybe you will be even more fit at 70.
Yup...that's the plan.  (smiling)   That's if I can control my kamikaze nature out there in the surf !  I can't restrain the Evil Knivel in me...LOL
A

beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm out.   Went out on my boat rig.  Test to see how bad the injury was. Ok so I fell down and  couldn't get back up....oh the pain.  Definite broken ribs.   I'm in dry dock for awhile on the surf thing.   Once I'm home I'll be testing the weights.....bummed.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Alison

Ouch!
Heal quickly, OK?

alison brundage

Thanks Beowulff....I'll be back in no time flat !....or 4-6 weeks what ever comes first

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

Bad luck Alison.
Ribs are a pain (no pun intended) take it easy to let it bond back together OK.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zig563

I know that pain. Feel better soon Alison.  Ribs heal, but you never think about how much they are involved in all you do until you get a few bad ribs or rib from an impact. Coughing, laughing, and even breathing. Feel better.

LuvBigChix

Ouch! Well, a lifetime of staying fit will help your recovery.


alison brundage

OK.....I'm fixed !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I had him add some muscle while he was at it...   Cool.  Good to go.
  Thanks for all your good wishes.  Luv you guys !

Alison

alison brundage

Been busy learning how to play this thing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Me and my cello...

ALISON