LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[size=78%]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/size]You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I
It's coffee picking season and workers are now out picking beans.    They receive $3.00 to pick 3 gallons of red beans ( not much dough).  Many live in shacks and have no electricity.  Yesterday my husband and I and a couple of the pastors went up into the mountains to give out some solar lamps to a few of the more needy families. 


alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

Beautiful pic,you look fantastic. :-)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afigreg

This last photo is one of my favourites of you Alison because it shows you as you right now. Not you as a bodybuilder or as someone helping your local community or as anything other than just you and I think it's just a nice image of you right now(if all of that makes any sense to you or anyone else).

Ok so I just noticed that it's cut out from another photo but I still think my last comments apply here.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                                                 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Instructions given to patients before discharge                                           This lady is seeing patterns and colors for the first time in over a decade.


I know you probably get weary of all my rants...but this is one special day I just have to share.  This week around 100 or so poor indiginous blind people will be operated on for cataracts by volunteer missionary surgeons from the USA.  These people walk in blind...and walk out with vision.  They have been on government waiting lists for years and some blind for over a decade.  This is nothing short of a miracle for them. 


This week will be an exciting one for me  ( them too of course) !!
Alison

afigreg

That's just amazing Alison. One, I'd assume fairly simple, operation and they get to do something we take for granted. Also they'll get to see you for the first time and that can't be a bad thing.

I'd never call what you write rants. You've seen my extremely epic messages and emails. Now they can be rants. I'm sure everyone here, at least the regulars here on this post, are more than happy to read whatever you wish to share with us and even happier to see the photos. Thank you for sharing so much with us Alison.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

10 years before my bodybuilding began.  I was 24 yr old,  Hair teased up to the max and sprayed hard in place...perfect for the beach.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     
Came close to marrying this fellow...a doctor.  Then along came my dear husband Bill...surfboard under one arm and a bag of weed in the other.......life took a turn (laughing)   

alison brundage

1973 after 4 years of surfing...now married to my pot smoking, surfing husband...note I ditched to old hairdo
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login              just a couple of hippiesYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 


Took up surfing and turtle liftingYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zig563

Nice bicep showing Alison. I knew you used some unconventional training methods, but turtle lifting?  ;)

alison brundage

Early 80's Hawaii Christmas with Bill my husband 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




This was when I was cutting my hair while hanging upside-down on my power rack

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This was my gym that I had in the garage...mid 80's maybe?.   This was gym #2.   Stop sign pipe hand made equipment.   The other gal in the picture is a friend who was visiting us there in Hawaii. She was studying chiropractic. I was getting pointers on stretching.  She now has a daughter in medical school and has been herself a chiropractor  for many decades.  She'll be visiting us again in Panama in a couple of months.   I'll have to retake that pic.....

alison brundage


You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Today ...out in the country with a friend who's visiting.  This fellow was one of the first surf film makers there in Hawaii.  He was our neighbor we shared a garage.  On one side was his clothesline...the other my gym.  Here he's once again behind the lens taking home videos here in Panama...following us around everywhere camera in hand.  Guy's a real character, lots of fun and full of old stories of old the old days in Hawaii, and his experiences with some of the greatest surf stars.  Great fun...back in the time machine sorta thing.....

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Trip to the beach with our friend last week

afigreg

You're only tiny in that picture but Alison you're looking extremely fit and beautiful in that picture. Obviously your workout routine is going well(any chance of a closer photo of you in that swimsuit?).

Grego  :-*
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're only tiny in that picture but Alison you're looking extremely fit and beautiful in that picture. Obviously your workout routine is going well(any chance of a closer photo of you in that swimsuit?).

Grego  :-*


Ya know frankly I look best in postage stamp size.   House guest is gone home...now I have no excuses.  Got some fat blastin to do...and oh, lifting..LOL
Any improvement is ...improvement.