Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Been busy learning how to play this thing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Me and my cello...

ALISON

You've done everything else, so why not? A real Renaissance woman, eh?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Female Bodybuilding

  :wow: good news Alison! Miss you much. How have you been?
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I got started writing to some old highschool pals and one was in the orchestra with me.  He's retired but still has a Big Band dance band and does gigs....plays sax.
We got to talking about music as I had already started playing piano again.   He put a bug in my ear to start once again playing cello like I did in highschool.  As it turns out it's not  easy to find a cello ... in  the Rep of Panama.  Its an expensive investment, and few youngsters have that kind of money.  Anyway, I bought one used in Panama City and brought it back on the bus...got an extra seat for it.  It's slow go...but I am making some music noise .   I do believe practice with persistence will bring results.
Gives you a good shoulder burn.

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Besides buying cellos, have had a house guest visiting and have had an enjoyable month visiting with her...seeing the Panama Canal and sights.  This has allowed my broken ribs to heal...a good thing.  Alls well here in Panama.  Soon we'll be off on a surf adventure...and I'll be cranking the iron once again.
ALISON

LuvBigChix

Love the resumption of cello music...

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Love the resumption of cello music...


Yup me too !   What an adventure.   I never played well.  I was given a cello and told to sit "over there" in the orchestra in high school.  OK so I watched the girl who played cello next to me and that's how I "learned"...ha, I never learned squat.  Well now I'm serious.  Fingertips sort of swollen numb and sore at the same time.
Takes a bit of coordination as well.  As soon as you tense up...everything goes bad.....SCREETCH.   Very interesting sport.  I'll keep you posted.

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I got started writing to some old highschool pals and one was in the orchestra with me.  He's retired but still has a Big Band dance band and does gigs....plays sax.
We got to talking about music as I had already started playing piano again.   He put a bug in my ear to start once again playing cello like I did in highschool.  As it turns out it's not  easy to find a cello ... in  the Rep of Panama.  Its an expensive investment, and few youngsters have that kind of money.  Anyway, I bought one used in Panama City and brought it back on the bus...got an extra seat for it.  It's slow go...but I am making some music noise .   I do believe practice with persistence will bring results.
Gives you a good shoulder burn.
Glad you are on the mend Alison, and didn't know you were into music as well!
Here's some muscle music, you can't fail to feel like you have had a happy workout! Well, works for me anyway.
Impromptu performance on a public piano at St Pancras Station, London.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

alison brundage

Hey was that you Timmon?     WOW I sure wish I could play like that.  On keyboard I'm able to cruise along with "I left my heart in San Fran" with a few simple chords.
I've recently been playing some Beatles music.....gets me out of the piano bar mode.

Cello's another story.  My finger tips are so sore...I'm hoping for some callous soon.   Still painful to listen to

2 Cellos inspire me !  You have to hear these guys


[/size]— You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login http://www.twit***.com/stjepanhauser http://w...

Timmon

I wish Alison! I got my grade 3 piano at School, and did an impromptu session in Woolworths in my youth on their new electric organ display (! and i think more people stopped to listen than did in the St Pancras video), but that was not me on the station sadly!
Great links, not heard the cello played like that!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     BEEN SURFING !!!!!!You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login=https://You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFoot got caught. Had 100cc of blood taken out of my knee




Back home now.  Safer behind my keyboard, cello and bench pressing in my back yard !....LOL 
ALISON

Timmon

Having a bit of a nightmare with my PC.
Drive corrupted, reformatted, then the back up software started to restore my files, and at the same time it saw that the ones it hadn't restored were missing on my hard drive, so decided I didn't want them anymore and deleted them off the back up! The restore then failed as it couldn't find the files the desktop client had deleted ahead of it. Result = gigs of missing female muscle going back to the beginning of the femuscle era. OdoHerr would be as mortified as I am right now, I'm sure.
The back up company are investigating, but the positive is that I found an "Alison Archive", by chance,  on another old back up system, and these few WPW pics do not appear to have been posted, and link in as a missing few from the original post on page 1 of this thread.
So in every cloud, there is a silver lining.... even if the internet cloud is failing me badly at the moment! Moral of the story, don't trust the cloud, keep local back ups up to date as well.
Just hoping the Back up company recovers the data, can't see why not as the files are visible on line, just inaccessible.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

beowulff

Alison -
How old were you when those photos were taken?

OdoHerr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Having a bit of a nightmare with my PC.
Drive corrupted, reformatted, then the back up software started to restore my files, and at the same time it saw that the ones it hadn't restored were missing on my hard drive, so decided I didn't want them anymore and deleted them off the back up! The restore then failed as it couldn't find the files the desktop client had deleted ahead of it. Result = gigs of missing female muscle going back to the beginning of the femuscle era. OdoHerr would be as mortified as I am right now, I'm sure.



As you say, timmon, I would really be mortified, for sure, if this happened to me.
A far as I am concerned, I have never trusted any cloud system, and never stored any data outside, but on several external drives of my own.

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Having a bit of a nightmare with my PC.
Drive corrupted, reformatted, then the back up software started to restore my files, and at the same time it saw that the ones it hadn't restored were missing on my hard drive, so decided I didn't want them anymore and deleted them off the back up! The restore then failed as it couldn't find the files the desktop client had deleted ahead of it. Result = gigs of missing female muscle going back to the beginning of the femuscle era. OdoHerr would be as mortified as I am right now, I'm sure.



As you say, timmon, I would really be mortified, for sure, if this happened to me.
A far as I am concerned, I have never trusted any cloud system, and never stored any data outside, but on several external drives of my own.

OdoHerr
Very wise OdoHerr. I find the cloud useful, as I can get to files anywhere, and up to now it has been fine. But I agree you need a balance between local back up and cloud. Local is also vunerable to thieft, fire etc.
At the moment, the deleted files are downloading back to my HDD, which will take some time! I will also invest in a new local drive to use for back up only. But, hopefully, all data will be restored OK, so I'm hoping that my faith in the cloud will also be restored. Feeling calmer, or kama, now!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Having a bit of a nightmare with my PC.
Drive corrupted, reformatted, then the back up software started to restore my files, and at the same time it saw that the ones it hadn't restored were missing on my hard drive, so decided I didn't want them anymore and deleted them off the back up! The restore then failed as it couldn't find the files the desktop client had deleted ahead of it. Result = gigs of missing female muscle going back to the beginning of the femuscle era. OdoHerr would be as mortified as I am right now, I'm sure.
The back up company are investigating, but the positive is that I found an "Alison Archive", by chance,  on another old back up system, and these few WPW pics do not appear to have been posted, and link in as a missing few from the original post on page 1 of this thread.
So in every cloud, there is a silver lining.... even if the internet cloud is failing me badly at the moment! Moral of the story, don't trust the cloud, keep local back ups up to date as well.
Just hoping the Back up company recovers the data, can't see why not as the files are visible on line, just inaccessible.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Timmon
What a nightmare.   How much ya wanna bet they show up.  I am honored that you are stoked to have these.....after all, it's just me.  That turquoise dress there was one that Steve Wennerstrom let me borrow out of his girlfriend's closet.  That was before the stretch one WSP used fore each shoot. 
Alison