LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Posing practice was interesting.  Steve my trainer had his own little self rigged studio (much like the self-rigged backyard gym).  He had his own little darkroom.  He'd set the shot with me....put the camera on timer then jump in !   This was before one of the nationals we competed together as a couple.



...oops....I didn't quite get in there  on this one...ha ha


The competition...

alison brundage


zig563

Sam Oldham who is on youtube has some nice Pillow, Kay, and older footage. He may be a person to contact if Alison is interested in finding Pillow info and video. I follow him there. If you can't find him , then let me know. Most of the vids there related to Kay and Pillow are his. He worked with one of the companies or was friends with them back in that era. He had his own thing too.

afigreg

Alison is there any video footage of you competing or training or basically anything of you from your bodybuilding days?
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Click video
Video # 9 & #10

Bill Jentz and Steve Wennerstrom of Womens' Strength and Fitness" shot some old super 8 stuff that they later converted to DVD format.  That was back in the day when you turned the camera with a hand crank....LOL !



                                 ALISON
I think I was stunned here by a passing comet or meteor.......

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afigreg

Thank you for the link to the WPW videos. I'll have a look and probably buy them.

"That was back in the day when you turned the camera with a hand crank....LOL !" I don't care. I'm just glad they had a camera and took footage of you.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phy911

color corrected


Not an astrological event. Just looking at your enormous fan club starring from the balcony...


alison brundage

(laughing to the point of pain).....OK the street  fighter....you got my K+ vote.   
I love you guys!
Alison
....now actually this one I think would do well in a deoderant commercial.  Doncha  think?


Taylor


alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How nany days a week did you train those abs? I guess it must have been a punishing workout or did you just regard the discomfort of sore muscles a small price to pay for bodybuilding?

Mooveeguy
Every workout day started with crunches   for  circulatory warm-up.   Hanging  crunches with inversion boots were  my usual for abs and obliques.  Occaisionally I did crunches with a weight on my chest...but rarely.      It was extremely difficult for me  to  get those abs showing...more a matter of diet (starvation).  They'd come on the scene at the last gasp before competition.

Example...lookee here...not an ab in sight...LOL.  And here again I'm pondering some celestial event no doubt....or...when I'll be able to eat my next can of tuna and water ( 1 of 3 per day , brutal !)
      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login           

Taylor

Beautiful abs - and a good sense of humor!

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Taylor....+K.    Hey you're movin on up there in Karmaland !
Alison

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Taylor

You're welcome, Alison - and thank you!

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It was my shoulders that came easy....all I had to do was surf which was always my first love.  We lived right there in surf mecca, and  surfed every day ( both my husband and I worked nights).   It was the surfer's dream lived out.  We were blessed.

Getting contest ready was always  hard...nothing but 3 cans a tuna a day for weeks on end with a break every 3rd day when I'd eat salads.  I was totally spent by the time contest rolled around.

Gotta go...electricity just went off....later guys
ALISON