LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Leg curls...here ya go

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These were all shot by WSP  after a National contest....I placed 7th MW

alison brundage


alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Were  leg curls that taxing or did you always rest your head when doing them?

Gotta stay focused..... No leg curl pics...but here's one of some gym workYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ALISON

afigreg

Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

Wonderful Abs Alison, many FBB's today would hate you for those! All that hard work paid off, amazing.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Justaguy19

Any nudes of this gorgeous woman?

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any nudes of this gorgeous woman?
I have a few..... I was about 3 months old though.....LOL    Nope...what you see is pretty much all there is.   
ALISON

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you have amy particular favorite Weider principles?
Read the mag at  the check out counter ...then put it back on the shelf.

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any nudes of this gorgeous woman?
I have a few..... I was about 3 months old though.....LOL    Nope...what you see is pretty much all there is.   
ALISON
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is about as  in the buff I got while buffed....
ALISON

Taylor

You have a marvelous sense of humor!

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You have a marvelous sense of humor!
Not  when I'm pissed off with my husband !

Taylor


afigreg

Talking about sense of humour. We haven't known each other long but if you can put up with my bad jokes then you either have a wonderful sense of humour or you're just the nicest, most patient person, and I'd say it's a bit of both.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Taylor

afigreg: I take it you're addressing Allison, not me (more LOL); Allison: regarding your pictures, all I can say is (with apologies to Keats) "A thing of beauty is a joy forever." (Not that you're a thing of course, but you are beautiful...

afigreg

Sorry Taylor I should have said in my comment. Yes I was addressing Alison and not you but wait a while and you might get to know, and probably hate, my bad jokes too.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage




Interesting what a couple weeks of starvation,  mid day uphill running in full sweats and laying out between the cars in the parking lot of our apt building for a tan  can do.......(I was losing my sense of humor along with the fat BTW.  Notice in the 2nd pic I kicked the damn cat outa the shot !)