Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alison brundage

No...but I spose somewhere up the tree there's a link.   Mooveeguy I have no problem with your enthusiasm here....  You are free to private message me so as not to as you say offput others who really for the most part enjoy the pics probably more than the conversation.   Feel absolutely free to private message me...no problem.

alison brundage


alison brundage

Yes I did guest pose but it was way too hard on me to stay in what I considered prime posing condition to do much of that.  I did some local Hawaii things.  I'll for sure dig out the pics.  I tripped on the garden hose a couple days ago and did some damage to my knee.  80cc of blood in the joint and some tears.  Had an MRI today...waiting on whether or not it will mean surgery...and I'm hoping not !   

alison brundage

               Replacing some dead pics....Hawaii 80's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage


OdoHerr

Impressive pic

I guess it is the (hopefully) solid and cold lava of either West Maui or East Maui (or Haleakala) Volcanoes

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

Bill my better half tells me it's on the Big Island of Hawaii.  It was on that saddle road that goes from one side of the island to the other .
The Big Island is loaded with lava...it's everywhere.  Some flowing..... !

OdoHerr

My fault. I saw "Maui" under your pic, so I thought to these two volcanoes.

Of course if it is the Big island, lava is everywhere, solid, and liquid...

(I'm interested in volcanoes and geology, too)

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Taylor

Sorry to hear about your recent injury to your knee - hope the MRI gives good news...

alison brundage

The knee:   No more bleeding into the joint.  Swelling way down.  Torn anterior crutiate ligament, torn medial meniscus, crush to the underside of the knee cap as well the tibia. Bruises everywhere.  I flew once I clipped that hose and slid like a baseball player sliding into home base onto a cement sidewalk.  Could have been a gzillion time worse.
Possibly some arthroscopy in my future...but so far the knee is working pretty well.  Tad sore, but seems real stable.  We'll see.
Thanks for your kind words Taylor.

alison brundage

Me and a 5+ ft Fer de Lance from the backyard.   Nasty deadly snakeYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr


Thanks for this nice pic of the Baru, Alison.
And what a wonderful countryside you got around you.

Take care of your knee...

And pay attention to the Baru, as it is potentially active, a dangerous explosive type, not flooding, like in Hawai...

...I was just kidding:  eruption cannot happen suddenly: only after some premonitory period of seismic activity and subtle ground deformation that may last for days or months...

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

And pay attention to the Baru, as it is potentially active, a dangerous explosive type, not flooding, like in Hawai...
......and I do hope they are watching for all those things you mentioned.   Possibly I should have an emergency bag all packed sorta like a woman ready to go into labor...LOL

Taylor

Beautiful country, though - notwithstanding the volcanoes.

Glad to hear your knee is improving, Alison.

alison brundage

Got the final MRI report.  Local doc here wants to do an arthroscopy and either remove or repair the meniscus ( knee cartledge) ...it's torn through and through.   Meanwhile my knee isn't locking up, and the joint feels secure. I'm now 100% mobile.  It's a tad sore.  I called my ortho doc in the U.S. and he sez  to "just wait and see.  Some things don't need repair."  I'll mail him the MRI on DVD.  Any of you have any knee cartledge experience?   The more opinions I get the better.  My inclination is to let it settle down...put it into reasonable action then go in for a full ortho knee exam....just my take.

OdoHerr

By chance I never experienced any pain or problem in my knees, so I won't be able to give you any advice.
Hope it will get better and better by itself!

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login