LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bill and I bought a house up by some indians in the mountains of southern Colombia in the mid 70's.   No electricity, no running water, two bedroom house and 2 1/2 acres of land for $1600.00 We stayed there for 1 1/2 years.  These ladies taught me how they can carry 50 lb of potatoes on their back, with their baby, and spin wool at the same time. Tough gals ! ( I'm the indian in the middle)

alison brundage


Taylor


alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

Moveeguy:
Hey thanks for being my memory on the line-up shot.  If that was Vegas...that was the contest I never weighed in and competed as a middleweight....but...dumb me, I was 106 lb and was really a lightweight.   Karma up for ya.

alison brundage

DVD  of Pillow :  Is that from the WSP guys ?....I'd like to have that.  Zero me in on the source and I'll hunt as wel...thanks Mooveeguy.  And you definately should buy the WSP mag that  tells her story...spend the $5.00 ...come on!

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here it is.  Right you are Moveeguy.  Great memory you have.  Need you here to help me find my car keys when I put them in some stupid place...LOL

alison brundage

   This was my only time I competed in surfing.  From  a Surfing magazine. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

alison brundage



  Life in Hawaii   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
High cost of living there in Hawaii....you do what you can ...LOL

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

First contest (Hawaii) ...1st Place  6 months of training.

alison brundage

Thanks.  Extreme training in those last pre-contest days, loss of water and then competing in the wrong weight class didn't help.  K for your support

alison brundage

        My mom at around 80 yr oldYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

alison brundage


        Sorrry.....I can't get anything on this page.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
..Oh OK...here it tis