LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBrocks

Can confirm she provides one of the best worship session, but those who wants to wrestle her will probably be disappointed, she only has 30 secs of stamina, once you passed that, she would be so spent and you can pin her anyway you want even you are just half her size


chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can confirm she provides one of the best worship session, but those who wants to wrestle her will probably be disappointed, she only has 30 secs of stamina, once you passed that, she would be so spent and you can pin her anyway you want even you are just half her size

All about the worship sessions not so much wrestling and I can't wait for 2 hours of worship! 😍

I can confirm Lora is a darling to communicate with

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can confirm she provides one of the best worship session, but those who wants to wrestle her will probably be disappointed, she only has 30 secs of stamina, once you passed that, she would be so spent and you can pin her anyway you want even you are just half her size

Besides being older, Lora has plenty of muscle because she trains a lot, so it sounds odd she doesn't have stamina. 
I don't wrestle, so I can't confirm.  Maybe it's possible she that she doesn't want to wrestle or get hurt, so she lets you win
to get it over with?   

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can confirm she provides one of the best worship session, but those who wants to wrestle her will probably be disappointed, she only has 30 secs of stamina, once you passed that, she would be so spent and you can pin her anyway you want even you are just half her size

Besides being older, Lora has plenty of muscle because she trains a lot, so it sounds odd she doesn't have stamina. 
I don't wrestle, so I can't confirm.  Maybe it's possible she that she doesn't want to wrestle or get hurt, so she lets you win
to get it over with?

Being a chronical smoker and lack of cardio exercise(most FBBs don't like cardio) can be the reason.  Her stamina problem was apparent when I first met her 15 years ago even without wrestle her, she body scissored me hard for about 3 times (10 secs each duration) and then she's out for the count.   this is not a legit complain cause I kind enjoy watching a muscle woman lay in front of me helplessly. but point is, if anyone wants to get very physical with her can tire her out really fast. 

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can confirm she provides one of the best worship session, but those who wants to wrestle her will probably be disappointed, she only has 30 secs of stamina, once you passed that, she would be so spent and you can pin her anyway you want even you are just half her size

Besides being older, Lora has plenty of muscle because she trains a lot, so it sounds odd she doesn't have stamina. 
I don't wrestle, so I can't confirm.  Maybe it's possible she that she doesn't want to wrestle or get hurt, so she lets you win
to get it over with?

Being a chronical smoker and lack of cardio exercise(most FBBs don't like cardio) can be the reason.  Her stamina problem was apparent when I first met her 15 years ago even without wrestle her, she body scissored me hard for about 3 times (10 secs each duration) and then she's out for the count.   this is not a legit complain cause I kind enjoy watching a muscle woman lay in front of me helplessly. but point is, if anyone wants to get very physical with her can tire her out really fast.
It depends on your definition of "physical", lol.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can confirm she provides one of the best worship session, but those who wants to wrestle her will probably be disappointed, she only has 30 secs of stamina, once you passed that, she would be so spent and you can pin her anyway you want even you are just half her size

Besides being older, Lora has plenty of muscle because she trains a lot, so it sounds odd she doesn't have stamina. 
I don't wrestle, so I can't confirm.  Maybe it's possible she that she doesn't want to wrestle or get hurt, so she lets you win
to get it over with?

Being a chronical smoker and lack of cardio exercise(most FBBs don't like cardio) can be the reason.  Her stamina problem was apparent when I first met her 15 years ago even without wrestle her, she body scissored me hard for about 3 times (10 secs each duration) and then she's out for the count.   this is not a legit complain cause I kind enjoy watching a muscle woman lay in front of me helplessly. but point is, if anyone wants to get very physical with her can tire her out really fast.
It depends on your definition of "physical", lol.

Yeah, I'll second this.

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can confirm she provides one of the best worship session, but those who wants to wrestle her will probably be disappointed, she only has 30 secs of stamina, once you passed that, she would be so spent and you can pin her anyway you want even you are just half her size

Besides being older, Lora has plenty of muscle because she trains a lot, so it sounds odd she doesn't have stamina. 
I don't wrestle, so I can't confirm.  Maybe it's possible she that she doesn't want to wrestle or get hurt, so she lets you win
to get it over with?

Being a chronical smoker and lack of cardio exercise(most FBBs don't like cardio) can be the reason.  Her stamina problem was apparent when I first met her 15 years ago even without wrestle her, she body scissored me hard for about 3 times (10 secs each duration) and then she's out for the count.   this is not a legit complain cause I kind enjoy watching a muscle woman lay in front of me helplessly. but point is, if anyone wants to get very physical with her can tire her out really fast.
It depends on your definition of "physical", lol.

Yeah, I'll second this.
I'll third this idk about wrestling but her stamina is good at something else lol

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can confirm she provides one of the best worship session, but those who wants to wrestle her will probably be disappointed, she only has 30 secs of stamina, once you passed that, she would be so spent and you can pin her anyway you want even you are just half her size

Oh my gosh I cannot bloody wait!

Besides being older, Lora has plenty of muscle because she trains a lot, so it sounds odd she doesn't have stamina. 
I don't wrestle, so I can't confirm.  Maybe it's possible she that she doesn't want to wrestle or get hurt, so she lets you win
to get it over with?

Being a chronical smoker and lack of cardio exercise(most FBBs don't like cardio) can be the reason.  Her stamina problem was apparent when I first met her 15 years ago even without wrestle her, she body scissored me hard for about 3 times (10 secs each duration) and then she's out for the count.   this is not a legit complain cause I kind enjoy watching a muscle woman lay in front of me helplessly. but point is, if anyone wants to get very physical with her can tire her out really fast.
It depends on your definition of "physical", lol.

Yeah, I'll second this.
I'll third this idk about wrestling but her stamina is good at something else lol

MischiefManaged

So I am booking a session with Lora for April, how long does she usually take to reply and is she selective about who she replies too and does she ask for Id before the session, looking forward to hearing from y'all

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So I am booking a session with Lora for April, how long does she usually take to reply and is she selective about who she replies too and does she ask for Id before the session, looking forward to hearing from y'all

I have been sessioning with her for about 10 years.  When I started she did not ask for ID, so I don't know now.   

She does not seem to have many rules like some of the new girls.   

She seems to respond quickly enough.  Don't wait until last minute, because she is popular.       

MischiefManaged

I had reached out to her on 4th January, 2025 then followed up on 9th January and then again today, she still has not responded! Should I reach out closer to the date, like 2 weeks before with another email address or the same one!

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had reached out to her on 4th January, 2025 then followed up on 9th January and then again today, she still has not responded! Should I reach out closer to the date, like 2 weeks before with another email address or the same one!

Do you mean Jan 2026?   

She doesn't have a April trip listed on SG.  Are you in Vegas? 

Hard to say why no answer.  Just a guess, that she doesn't know where she will be on the date you are looking for.   
But I agree she should reply.   

If travel dates are posted, I usually book as soon as she is listed near me.  Waiting for 2 weeks, might be harder to book.

If you have either canceled on her before or time wasted her before, she may not respond, so then maybe a different email will work.       

MischiefManaged

I meant January 2026, my bad. Yeah I will be in Vegas in April, my extended family lives in Vegas, I visit them twice a year once in April and once in August! I have canceled before actually, when I was there last year, I reached out to Lora and started discussing about when we could have the session, but nothing materialized because she told me that I would have to find a location for the session, I tried it was impossible to find a location because it was Wrestlemania week, and everything was either booked or really expensive. So i told her that I would be back in August so we could schedule one then, she was completely okay with it, unfortunately I lost my uncle in August, so I was not able to go! So I guess she feels that I am not serious and I don't blame her, if it was me, I would have thought the same thing. I guess I will reach out to her again in April if she is not traveling during that time!

MischiefManaged

Lora replied, she is truly is an amazing person, she apologized for the delay in response, and then she proceeded to give me advise on how to deal with that loss and told me to reach out closer to the date, as it would be much better.

cbbg

I'm looking forward to her next trip to the northeast, as I will definitely be booking with her. I would imagine her slots fill up rather quickly, can anyone confirm this?