⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm looking forward to her next trip to the northeast, as I will definitely be booking with her. I would imagine her slots fill up rather quickly, can anyone confirm this?

I try to book with Lora soon after I see her posted for my area.  That hasn't been a problem, so I don't know what lead
time is needed.   It seems that booking close to the date, could be difficult.           


post_punk_skunk

A miracle: She's actually coming to my area in the coming weeks. Has anyone seen her recently? How's her size?

FBBMW

The blue top photo in her SG profile is 2-3 years old.  The other are when she was younger. 

As you read in this long thread, she stays consistently in the same condition. 
I last saw her 6 months ago and she was like her usual.           

Bulklover

Since this thread has reappeared, I have to ask some advice. I was supposed to see Lora last week, but we got our signals crossed. I suggested a time, she agreed. Then she came back and said that she needed to change it. I answered, "Perfect!" Then she emailed, "Great!" But then she sent me an email saying that she got her schedule confused and had a new time. AND she thought that my "Perfect!" was in response to her latest email when it was in response to the one previous. And now her schedule with other sessions were set and I was stuck taking my mother-in-law to wound care during the latest time she proposed. Anyway, confusion! I was bummed big time!!! I'd wanted to schedule 90 minutes. She was bummed!!  All in all, just a miscommunication. Then I asked if I could supplement her by sending her $200 snail mail (even though it wasn't my fault). No response. I emailed a second time. Crickets. Now, I'm worried that she's pissed at me and considers the $200 an "insult" because although we've always gotten along great, I know she does have a temper and may consider the whole foul up my doing. I am considering another email offer of $400 just to keep the peace; money to me isn't quite as important as maintaining a 30 year session relationship.

Thoughts?
Life sucks and then you die.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Since this thread has reappeared, I have to ask some advice. I was supposed to see Lora last week, but we got our signals crossed. I suggested a time, she agreed. Then she came back and said that she needed to change it. I answered, "Perfect!" Then she emailed, "Great!" But then she sent me an email saying that she got her schedule confused and had a new time. AND she thought that my "Perfect!" was in response to her latest email when it was in response to the one previous. And now her schedule with other sessions were set and I was stuck taking my mother-in-law to wound care during the latest time she proposed. Anyway, confusion! I was bummed big time!!! I'd wanted to schedule 90 minutes. She was bummed!!  All in all, just a miscommunication. Then I asked if I could supplement her by sending her $200 snail mail (even though it wasn't my fault). No response. I emailed a second time. Crickets. Now, I'm worried that she's pissed at me and considers the $200 an "insult" because although we've always gotten along great, I know she does have a temper and may consider the whole foul up my doing. I am considering another email offer of $400 just to keep the peace; money to me isn't quite as important as maintaining a 30 year session relationship.

Thoughts?

Hmmm. Weird to interpret that as an insult. What's her hourly rate?

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Since this thread has reappeared, I have to ask some advice. I was supposed to see Lora last week, but we got our signals crossed. I suggested a time, she agreed. Then she came back and said that she needed to change it. I answered, "Perfect!" Then she emailed, "Great!" But then she sent me an email saying that she got her schedule confused and had a new time. AND she thought that my "Perfect!" was in response to her latest email when it was in response to the one previous. And now her schedule with other sessions were set and I was stuck taking my mother-in-law to wound care during the latest time she proposed. Anyway, confusion! I was bummed big time!!! I'd wanted to schedule 90 minutes. She was bummed!!  All in all, just a miscommunication. Then I asked if I could supplement her by sending her $200 snail mail (even though it wasn't my fault). No response. I emailed a second time. Crickets. Now, I'm worried that she's pissed at me and considers the $200 an "insult" because although we've always gotten along great, I know she does have a temper and may consider the whole foul up my doing. I am considering another email offer of $400 just to keep the peace; money to me isn't quite as important as maintaining a 30 year session relationship.

Thoughts?

Hmmm. Weird to interpret that as an insult. What's her hourly rate?

$400/hour . . . we negotiated $650 for 90 minutes and some "extras."  Bums me out she's crickets since I've known her for so long, and although a "business" relationship we've always gotten on famously. I'm hoping nothing bad has befallen her that's preventing her from emailing . . . or maybe just busy and I've fallen through the cracks.
And the whole thing wasn't her fault either, just a multi-level foul up. 
Life sucks and then you die.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

$400/hour . . . we negotiated $650 for 90 minutes and some "extras."  Bums me out she's crickets since I've known her for so long, and although a "business" relationship we've always gotten on famously. I'm hoping nothing bad has befallen her that's preventing her from emailing . . . or maybe just busy and I've fallen through the cracks.
And the whole thing wasn't her fault either, just a multi-level foul up.

While Lora gets mad at cancelations, this wasn't that.  What you describe was a mix-up and it sounds like she mixed up first.   
She is usually good at responding.  Maybe she considers the booking attempt over with?   

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Since this thread has reappeared, I have to ask some advice. I was supposed to see Lora last week, but we got our signals crossed. I suggested a time, she agreed. Then she came back and said that she needed to change it. I answered, "Perfect!" Then she emailed, "Great!" But then she sent me an email saying that she got her schedule confused and had a new time. AND she thought that my "Perfect!" was in response to her latest email when it was in response to the one previous. And now her schedule with other sessions were set and I was stuck taking my mother-in-law to wound care during the latest time she proposed. Anyway, confusion! I was bummed big time!!! I'd wanted to schedule 90 minutes. She was bummed!!  All in all, just a miscommunication. Then I asked if I could supplement her by sending her $200 snail mail (even though it wasn't my fault). No response. I emailed a second time. Crickets. Now, I'm worried that she's pissed at me and considers the $200 an "insult" because although we've always gotten along great, I know she does have a temper and may consider the whole foul up my doing. I am considering another email offer of $400 just to keep the peace; money to me isn't quite as important as maintaining a 30 year session relationship.

Thoughts?

Hmmm. Weird to interpret that as an insult. What's her hourly rate?

$400/hour . . . we negotiated $650 for 90 minutes and some "extras."  Bums me out she's crickets since I've known her for so long, and although a "business" relationship we've always gotten on famously. I'm hoping nothing bad has befallen her that's preventing her from emailing . . . or maybe just busy and I've fallen through the cracks.
And the whole thing wasn't her fault either, just a multi-level foul up.

I doubt shes pissed.  Ive seen her a few times, one time she did mention if you are emailing her, she filters her emails by location.   She usually looks at a locations inbox a week or two before she visits.  I wouldn't expect to hear back from her until shes a week or two away from visiting your location next. 
Yo.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Since this thread has reappeared, I have to ask some advice. I was supposed to see Lora last week, but we got our signals crossed. I suggested a time, she agreed. Then she came back and said that she needed to change it. I answered, "Perfect!" Then she emailed, "Great!" But then she sent me an email saying that she got her schedule confused and had a new time. AND she thought that my "Perfect!" was in response to her latest email when it was in response to the one previous. And now her schedule with other sessions were set and I was stuck taking my mother-in-law to wound care during the latest time she proposed. Anyway, confusion! I was bummed big time!!! I'd wanted to schedule 90 minutes. She was bummed!!  All in all, just a miscommunication. Then I asked if I could supplement her by sending her $200 snail mail (even though it wasn't my fault). No response. I emailed a second time. Crickets. Now, I'm worried that she's pissed at me and considers the $200 an "insult" because although we've always gotten along great, I know she does have a temper and may consider the whole foul up my doing. I am considering another email offer of $400 just to keep the peace; money to me isn't quite as important as maintaining a 30 year session relationship.

Thoughts?

Hmmm. Weird to interpret that as an insult. What's her hourly rate?

$400/hour . . . we negotiated $650 for 90 minutes and some "extras."  Bums me out she's crickets since I've known her for so long, and although a "business" relationship we've always gotten on famously. I'm hoping nothing bad has befallen her that's preventing her from emailing . . . or maybe just busy and I've fallen through the cracks.
And the whole thing wasn't her fault either, just a multi-level foul up.

I doubt shes pissed.  Ive seen her a few times, one time she did mention if you are emailing her, she filters her emails by location.   She usually looks at a locations inbox a week or two before she visits.  I wouldn't expect to hear back from her until shes a week or two away from visiting your location next.

Logical . . . I hope you're right . . . funny, "business" relationship, but I still  have a soft spot for that hard woman. Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

post_punk_skunk

Update: Booked with Lora. Finally, the legend herself.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Update: Booked with Lora. Finally, the legend herself.

Awesome! You'll have a great time!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Marburg

Did she ever do sessions in europe?

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she ever do sessions in europe?

No

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she ever do sessions in europe?

Lora travels coast to coast in the USA.  She fills up her tours and seldom adds new cities, so she doesn't need to
travel any further than she does.    I imagine it's a lot easier for a SG to book mostly regular guys, who will show up, than
a load of new guys in a new city, where a higher % may cancel.     

post_punk_skunk

Finally had a session with Lora O. It's as great as everyone says. She's in her early 60s and has the body of a FBB 20 years younger than that, and her face is still as pretty as ever. She towered over me in heels when she greeted me at the door of her hotel room (I'm a rather shorter, skinnier lad) and was immediately easy to talk to. She's amazingly outgoing and riotously funny. Her proneness for delivering searing tirades about the sport, its history, and some of the women in it is by now as legendary as she is as an athlete and sessionette herself. I wasn't bothered by this at all. On the contrary, there was something curiously hot to me about laying beneath her and slobbering on her massive and perfectly-shaped biceps while she launched ferociously witty criticisms in various directions, depending on the particular topic. If you want a more sensual session with heightened intimacy, then yes, you'd probably want to make it a point of staying locked in the moment and off of any inciting subject matter. But the age gap between she and I significant so I was not anticipating her interest in escalating much, and the expectation I enter a session with is simply to get my rocks off with muscle worship, size comparisons, feats of strength, and ideally some fun banter -- and I got it all. She was delighted that the story of my Awakening (i.e., my early-childhood moment of realization that I caught the schmoe bug) involved video footage featuring her, and she was visibly amused by the attention my hands and lips continued to uncontrollably pay both of her biceps. We migrated to the bed and then to the sofa and then, before I knew it, my hour had expired. But it was one of the funnest, and hottest, hours of my life.