LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Finally had a session with Lora O. It's as great as everyone says. She's in her early 60s and has the body of a FBB 20 years younger than that, and her face is still as pretty as ever. She towered over me in heels when she greeted me at the door of her hotel room (I'm a rather shorter, skinnier lad) and was immediately easy to talk to. She's amazingly outgoing and riotously funny. Her proneness for delivering searing tirades about the sport, its history, and some of the women in it is by now as legendary as she is as an athlete and sessionette herself. I wasn't bothered by this at all. On the contrary, there was something curiously hot to me about laying beneath her and slobbering on her massive and perfectly-shaped biceps while she launched ferociously witty criticisms in various directions, depending on the particular topic. If you want a more sensual session with heightened intimacy, then yes, you'd probably want to make it a point of staying locked in the moment and off of any inciting subject matter. But the age gap between she and I significant so I was not anticipating her interest in escalating much, and the expectation I enter a session with is simply to get my rocks off with muscle worship, size comparisons, feats of strength, and ideally some fun banter -- and I got it all. She was delighted that the story of my Awakening (i.e., my early-childhood moment of realization that I caught the schmoe bug) involved video footage featuring her, and she was visibly amused by the attention my hands and lips continued to uncontrollably pay both of her biceps. We migrated to the bed and then to the sofa and then, before I knew it, my hour had expired. But it was one of the funnest, and hottest, hours of my life.

Well said. She is a glorious creature!!  :)
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Finally had a session with Lora O. It's as great as everyone says. She's in her early 60s and has the body of a FBB 20 years younger than that, and her face is still as pretty as ever.

Thanks for a great review!  I can picture all of that, having sessioned with her a number of times.   
After last year's session, I thought she had become easier to talk to and was less likely to rant about FBB competition.   
She is the perfect hot older woman.  If you didn't know her age, you would not think she is older.   

dcdc26

I also just saw her yesterday! she is truly one of a kind and so so easy to talk to. she is truly great and her biceps look even more massive in person. this review is like taking the words out of my mouth

e720hv

I have no idea what I did but she ended up ghosting me. I had seen her 6 or so times from 2013 through 2019. Always a good time for both of us. I was in Vegas last month and tried reaching out well in advance (made sure she wasn't on a travel tour) but no reply. Would love to see her again but it's clear she doesn't want to see me for some reason.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have no idea what I did but she ended up ghosting me. I had seen her 6 or so times from 2013 through 2019. Always a good time for both of us. I was in Vegas last month and tried reaching out well in advance (made sure she wasn't on a travel tour) but no reply. Would love to see her again but it's clear she doesn't want to see me for some reason.

If there is ambiguity from your point of view about whether it's personal, it very likely is not. Since you've been seeing her for years, you likely know better than that she's extremely direct, and if you had crossed some sort of boundary, she would have almost certainly said so. She is in high demand year-round and tours relentlessly. (I asked why she doesn't cam or command any sort of social media presence and she told me point-blank that it's because she doesn't need to). If I were you, I'd definitely try again the next time your schedules and geographical situations overlap.

e720hv

Thanks Punk.....thanks for the reply. I don't know the answer but it's OK. I am moving on. Wishing her all the best.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have no idea what I did but she ended up ghosting me. I had seen her 6 or so times from 2013 through 2019. Always a good time for both of us. I was in Vegas last month and tried reaching out well in advance (made sure she wasn't on a travel tour) but no reply. Would love to see her again but it's clear she doesn't want to see me for some reason.

Around 3-4 years ago a had a email problem with her getting a new email.   Make sure you use the email listed on session girls and
not her old one that might be in your contacts.   

Viper4lyfe

I wonder if she can come to my city so we can play?
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

MischiefManaged

To all those of you who have sessioned with Lora what are her limits, does she provide fs too or she just stays sensual? I'm asking because I have booked a session with her later this month, and want to know what to expect.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To all those of you who have sessioned with Lora what are her limits, does she provide fs too or she just stays sensual? I'm asking because I have booked a session with her later this month, and want to know what to expect.

Ymmv.  All depends on chemistry and mood.
Yo.

MischiefManaged

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To all those of you who have sessioned with Lora what are her limits, does she provide fs too or she just stays sensual? I'm asking because I have booked a session with her later this month, and want to know what to expect.

Ymmv.  All depends on chemistry and mood.

So is that a Yes?

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So is that a Yes?

No, it's a maybe. Book the session and go for it. That's the only way you'll find out.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

MischiefManaged

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So is that a Yes?

No, it's a maybe. Book the session and go for it. That's the only way you'll find out.

Yeah I am going to do that, do you have her email address

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So is that a Yes?

No, it's a maybe. Book the session and go for it. That's the only way you'll find out.

Yeah I am going to do that, do you have her email address

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yo.

MischiefManaged

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So is that a Yes?

No, it's a maybe. Book the session and go for it. That's the only way you'll find out.

Yeah I am going to do that, do you have her email address

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you so much Bernie, I really appreciate it!