LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hotel is all booked going for the Tuscany and after speaking to Lora good choice on the advise :)

Flight is all booked London to Vegas Tuesday 14th October  and leaving on the Saturday 18th annoyingly missing the Ms O but I cant rejig the dates and Lora has said she will be around all week for sessions, asked her for 2 sessions longer ones as I have no idea when I will be back in Vegas

CANT WAIT!

I'll expect that after action report on my desk first thing in the morning, soldier!  ;)


YESSSSSIRR!


Do you think Lora will do two 2 hour sessions in a week with me?

Absolutely!

Thank you boss man! Going to see Heather Armbrust on my day off inbetween Lora 😆😆😆


Petergabriel1985

Please tell us about their physique details and if both did  any aditionals or are open to (HJ,  FS, etc).

Enjoy bro

mikem2436

I emailed her for a session and she replied, I also asked for a picture of her and she did send one and she looks in amazing shape!

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hotel is all booked going for the Tuscany and after speaking to Lora good choice on the advise :)

Flight is all booked London to Vegas Tuesday 14th October  and leaving on the Saturday 18th annoyingly missing the Ms O but I cant rejig the dates and Lora has said she will be around all week for sessions, asked her for 2 sessions longer ones as I have no idea when I will be back in Vegas

CANT WAIT!

I'll expect that after action report on my desk first thing in the morning, soldier!  ;)


YESSSSSIRR!


Do you think Lora will do two 2 hour sessions in a week with me?

Absolutely!

Thank you boss man! Going to see Heather Armbrust on my day off inbetween Lora 😆😆😆

Seeing classics!

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I emailed her for a session and she replied, I also asked for a picture of her and she did send one and she looks in amazing shape!
Wish I could see. Hah maybe I'll ask her

phicam

Hello guys. 
Who can give me his opinion on Lora today.... I'm going to Vegas, should I do a session or with someone else? Can she lift and carry?

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello guys. 
Who can give me his opinion on Lora today.... I'm going to Vegas, should I do a session or with someone else? Can she lift and carry?


I would say go see her. I saw her a few months ago and she is always lean. I'm sure she is in the same shape now. Sensual muscle worship is among the best IMO
Don't know about lift and carry but she is a good session (great for the price) and who knows how much longer she will be around? I hope I get to see her again.

Just be ready to hear her espouse on whatever is under her skin. How does that old saying go, She is not one to hide her light under a bushel.  ;D ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello guys. 
Who can give me his opinion on Lora today.... I'm going to Vegas, should I do a session or with someone else? Can she lift and carry?


I'm flying in from the Uk to see Lora if lora retires and i've not seen her i'd be gutted, 1000% get a session booked in :)

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello guys. 
Who can give me his opinion on Lora today.... I'm going to Vegas, should I do a session or with someone else? Can she lift and carry?

Look at her SG profile.  The blue top bicep photo is a couple years ago, but she still looks like that and stays like that all year,
about 4 weeks from contest condition.   

Also monitor SG for her travel, so she isn't away when you visit Vegas.  I don't know about lifts, since I don't do that.     

Frinkster

Belated review. Saw her in March when was in New York. Can only reiterate what most people say. Still has a bodybuilder physique and looks younger than her real age. The best worship and most sensual session I have had. I'm sure it didn't hurt that I am 15 years younger than her, and of course YMMV but she's the definition of making your muscle worship dreams come true.

chemdude01

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Belated review. Saw her in March when was in New York. Can only reiterate what most people say. Still has a bodybuilder physique and looks younger than her real age. The best worship and most sensual session I have had. I'm sure it didn't hurt that I am 15 years younger than her, and of course YMMV but she's the definition of making your muscle worship dreams come true.

Awesome man! Its remarkable, it seems like she's found the fountain of youth. I met her about 7 years ago and she had some of the biggest biceps and shoulders I've ever seen! And yeah, her sensuality is off the charts.

clay99

Hope she comes to Europe, she was planning to come before Covid

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome man! Its remarkable, it seems like she's found the fountain of youth. I met her about 7 years ago and she had some of the biggest biceps and shoulders I've ever seen! And yeah, her sensuality is off the charts.

Lora still has her big biceps.  Seems she is not afraid to use BB supps, keeps training and dieting.  She keeps looking
consistently the same and about 4 weeks out from contest condition.  She is proud to always look good.     

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope she comes to Europe, she was planning to come before Covid
Lora has added more USA cities in recent years and she usually sells out her session times, so it doesn't seem
like she needs to travel to Europe.   

Del4

I contacted her years ago as I was trying to get her to London but I understood from her that she does not have a passport and I didn't get the impression that she had much inclination to. Sounds like she does very well travelling the US. She is someone I would love to see so I would pay for her flights etc. to bring her over here so I may make that offer again in case something has changed for her.